Fun Combos thread!

I may not have this bey, but it would have way to many modes:
Big Bang Horogium TH170 HF/S
It has 48 modes (Unevenness of Horogium and it's gap makes a whole new set of modes, but not much different...)
And the falling hammer:
Basalt Bull 230 HF/S
I would laugh if it actually could do good XD
My personal favorite to screw with, though, is Galaxy Scorpio 100 Q. It bounces so much... And I love putting that against my Earth Bull GB145 CS. Watching it not move while Galaxy is bouncing at it trying to hit it... heheh
~X~
(Nov. 11, 2011  11:06 AM)Hazel Wrote: I was having a pretty gleeful time playing with MF-H Death(Attack) Quetzalcoatl BD145RF. Couldn't do much of anything for beans, but it looked neat and had some nice interaction with opposing Beys. Death may not be what I was hoping for, but golly if it isn't sure fun to play with regardless.

It is also the third MW I've ever tinkered with that could get wall-hop KOs, where the enemy Bey just literally jumps clean over a wall. Had that happen on MF Death(Attack) Quetzalcoatl 85R2F against MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS.

Oh my Gosh! I love those wall-jump KOs, Also what did you want Death to be? I imagined it to be a LTAC but then TH170/BD145 would kill it and MF Gravity D125RF. Speaking of which, I love using MF Gravity Persues D125RF. I also wanted it to have mediocre defense with BD145, which did happen.
(Nov. 11, 2011  11:06 AM)Hazel Wrote: It is also the third MW I've ever tinkered with that could get wall-hop KOs, where the enemy Bey just literally jumps clean over a wall. Had that happen on MF Death(Attack) Quetzalcoatl 85R2F against MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS.

Buy a Leone.
i had some fun messing with Death Quetzalcoatl 230 CS today. My cousin whom claimed Phantom Orion uncustom. Is unbeatable got K'Od a number of time!
(Nov. 13, 2011  2:11 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2011  11:06 AM)Hazel Wrote: It is also the third MW I've ever tinkered with that could get wall-hop KOs, where the enemy Bey just literally jumps clean over a wall. Had that happen on MF Death(Attack) Quetzalcoatl 85R2F against MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS.

Buy a Leone.

I'd heard Leone could do that, but I don't like it! The ones I've got now that can do it are Thermal, Screw, and Quetz(Attack). I imagine I may have more, but those are just the ones I've seen do it often.
I know its top tier but Vari ares R145 R2F is amazingly fun for me watching it smack MF-H Phantom Orion BD145CS so hard into a wall that it bounces out
OMG MF VAriAresM145CS is a killer!!! Against MF-H Basalt AquarioGB145RS. I may use it the nest tourney Eee who knows.. I like the part when vari tops the enemy and the opposing bey gets Ko'd just like that!.
How does it fair against MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS/RS?
I'm not sure, I lost my BD145 though =T. 85 and Th170 is better though...
(Nov. 13, 2011  5:53 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2011  2:11 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:

Buy a Leone.

I'd heard Leone could do that, but I don't like it! The ones I've got now that can do it are Thermal, Screw, and Quetz(Attack). I imagine I may have more, but those are just the ones I've seen do it often.
Lightning LDrago can do that as well.
(Nov. 14, 2011  2:27 AM)® Wrote: OMG MF VAriAresM145CS is a killer!!! Against MF-H Basalt AquarioGB145RS. I may use it the nest tourney Eee who knows.. I like the part when vari tops the enemy and the opposing bey gets Ko'd just like that!.

Hmm it seems that everyone has forgotten my whole thread about that exact combo
My friend owns a Hades Kerbecs and a Counter Leone, and he made Counter Kerbecs BD145D. I think it's cool because it looks like a hovercraft kind of thingy when it's spinning
Basalt Bull 230F
Seriously,watching it speed around the stadium is pretty funny.
Also,it's almost good in battle.
Poison Horogium D125 JB.
Looks awesome, spinning and not spinning.
But, it is pretty bad.
(Nov. 14, 2011  4:13 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2011  2:27 AM)® Wrote: OMG MF VAriAresM145CS is a killer!!! Against MF-H Basalt AquarioGB145RS. I may use it the nest tourney Eee who knows.. I like the part when vari tops the enemy and the opposing bey gets Ko'd just like that!.

Hmm it seems that everyone has forgotten my whole thread about that exact combo

Nope! Except me. I usually look at the locked down threads and laugh at n00bs. But when I saw yours. I was like O.O I've got to try this. Then it worked! I don't know why ♥ locked your M145 thread. its actually useful. Ask a mod to re-open?
Galaxy Aries SW145R2F and Flame Aquario GB145JB.

The first custom is good if you line up the SW145 with the three contact points of galaxy. (I wonder if the same idea would work for blitz...)

The second combo is pretty bad, but it's fun to see it get KOed, or actually destabilize and win against 170 through 230 height combos Chief 2002 - Hmm ....
Basalt Horogium 230WD! It has lots of weight on it, and because of imbalance on 230WD it goes crazy! It's an epic balance type. One of few decent balances types I've seen.
Change the Horogium to Aquario/Bull/Kerbecs and the WD to CS and its a great combo.
Or D if he wants a Basalt stamina combo.
HEAVIEST BEY:
MF-H Basalt Bull BD145 MB

RUBBER BEY:
L-Drago Destroy R145 RF

METAL BEY:
MF L-Drago Destroy GB145 MF

FREE-SPINNING BEY:
Scythe Kronos ED145 ____ (any of the Eternal series)

FASTEST BEY ALIVE:
Counter Gemios 85 R2F
Heaviest-Use Kerbecs, matches better plus near same weight.
Rubber-Meteo has more rubber, unless you want to be illegal and go 'L-Drago L-Drago R145RF'.
Metal-MF-H. Plus, you could use GB145 or 85 to show least amount of plastic. And MB would be preferable, most metal in the bottom.
Free-spinning-I would say EDS, it has the most free-spinning parts in it. Then ES, then EWD.
Fastest bey-I'm pretty sure Midnight is better, it's lighter and all weight is in the 2 wings.
LRF and R2F have less rubber - they're the same diameter, but with jagged chunks cut out... and Hasbro Ray is lighter than Counter, iirc.
Midnight is the lightest at 26g, IIRC. It's been confirmed lightest though.

Huh, didn't know about that R2F/LRF thing. Thanks, will fix.
I know its illegal in tournaments, but, I have like 5 lightning wheels so I customized one to spin right, gave it a horrogium wheel, with a 100 track and an 125 and lightning horrogium 100r2f was born. The smash from the upper mode part rotating right is amazing. Put it against counter aries ed145b, and enjoy the show. Smile
I haven't tryed it yet because I dont have on part is a funny combo
plastic face, lightest energy ring you can find, Wind from first few random bosters, M145Q
because it's so light it will bounce higher and should be more epic, and who know how much stamina it will have