Fun Combos thread!

Its always awesome to watch my gravity perseus gb145 wb deflect beys about 2 feet up above hasbro stadium walls
Evil Leone d125 sf. Storm pegasus 105 rf. Somehow, the former (my bey) beat an opponents latter. So far, 1 out of 187 and counting. It is fun watching leone get flung out of the stadium and hit my opponent in the face.
Basalt M145Q. I couldn't get Basalt M145MS to jump, but M145Q could. One time, it jumped on top of earth Aquila and then I see a bottom go flying and I worry I broke it. It not broke. Phew.

Basalt being heavy is so much fun on M145.

I really want a Mold one Q though. I'm tempted to buy a couple TAKARA-TOMY Storm Capricornes for it.
Phantom 230MS.
This thing actually did pretty good XD
It's just so fun to watch it floor scrape lol
(Oct. 15, 2011  10:36 PM)th!nk Wrote: @Mc Frown: after looking at trypio I came to the same conclusion, actually, but figured I might be wrong being rusty on physics. Ty for confirmation, explains a lot ahah.

I own Flying Defense :V
Yeah left spin is sorta important.
Also remember is season 1 of the plastic anime Trypio's DOWNFORCE made it hard to beat? It comes with a right SG.
EPIC FAIL............... Pegasus 85 MS. Floor Scraping, Ultra suicidal, crappy bey. i just LOVE to send it flying ** meters w my secret combos (Which can KO Basalt BD145 CS * meters)
This morning I spent a bit playing around with Tornado Horogium 130F against MF Beat Lynx 85/D125RF, just to see how far I could get it to fly. It's so ludicrously lightweight it's actually kind of awkward to launch.
Lawl, same here, light beys: SKO 60% of the time try using MS on it, EPIC FAIL!

Imagine, Beat Lynx 85 MS......................... suicidal bey
(Oct. 16, 2011  2:14 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: Lawl, same here, light beys: SKO 60% of the time try using MS on it, EPIC FAIL!

Imagine, Beat Lynx 85 MS......................... suicidal bey

Beat is a relatively heavy MW. Tornado Horogium 130F is the really light one.
lightning perhaps? epic self KOes Lightning L-drago 85 MS................... hope you can survive
(Oct. 16, 2011  2:24 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: lightning perhaps? epic self KOes Lightning L-drago 85 MS................... hope you can survive

Self-KO's with the MS tip?

You sir are masterful.

(Oct. 16, 2011  12:19 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: EPIC FAIL............... Pegasus 85 MS. Floor Scraping, Ultra suicidal, crappy bey. i just LOVE to send it flying 20 meters w my secret combos (Which can KO Basalt BD145 CS 5 meters)
20 meters = 65.6 feet bro.
( http://green.autoblog.com/2007/08/28/the...alifornia/ )
5 meters = 16.4 feet.

Now you make me a video proving that you aren't lying, and I will give you everything I own.
The farthest I ever got a bey to go was around 12 feet (plastics)
For MFB I've gotten probably 6.
(Oct. 16, 2011  7:49 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: The farthest I ever got a bey to go was around 12 feet (plastics)
For MFB I've gotten probably 6.

I got a Galaxy Pegasus out about four and a half feet using MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145 on an extremely aggressive CS with a Sliding Shoot, once.

For Plastics, I never really got them out far without the pieces flying in different directions. I believe I had a Bit Chip go somewhere in the neighborhood of 10~11 ft at a 70 degree angle, landing behind a shelf. That was pretty "neat".

I think I'll tinker around more with ultra lightweight MFB combos(thinking of MF-F Ray Horogium 85HF) against heavier combos with aggressive tips, just for fun. However, as I learned with the Tornado combo I posted earlier, I should set up barriers before doing this. Taking a high-velocity smash-KO bey to the kneecap smarts something awful.
Inferno Aquario 100RF/R2F. Pretty self explanitory. High recoil, High attack, Low stamina. First run with this against Inferno Saggitario 145S, I had to DODGE Sagittario so it wouldn't hit me. I use this combo with high-recoil or low weight beyblades for some epic KO's (In Hasbro Stadiums!).
For MFB it's all about high recoil/high smash wheels in opposite spin directions on low tracks with plastic F series tips.

EDIT: Those distances are approximations and were done with another real person.
I used a Variares DD vs Galaxy Pegasis in a Bolt Stadium. Galaxy was knocked out a good 5 feet and then ran out of power, like in the show! Also BBP vs Variares, BBP was knocked back 7 feet and ran out of power, I was all Gasp
Burn Gemios 100XF. I have never seen anything get KO'd so fast.
I just try using MF-L Killer Gemios Ad145 MF vs Earth Bull 230 wd. Surprising ly send earth bull 1 meter away.
(Oct. 16, 2011  8:31 PM)Hazel Wrote: I got a Galaxy Pegasus out about four and a half feet using MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145 on an extremely aggressive CS with a Sliding Shoot, once.

On a more competitive note, I've gotten a MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS at about 5 feet with MF-H VariAres CH120RF, though I don't have the exact number.

Though, using MF Lightning LDrago BD145RF against MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230CS is probably one of the most fun matches to get a real nice KO: I've gotten 6 feet+ on more than one occasion.
I always liked LL Drago100/105HF vs. Like Earth Bull 100F
I think.
being stupid with Midnight Aries H145RF on weak launch in a HasBRO stadium. go against another high recoil combo o watch it go flying out. almost hit my brother using it. it is fun to see it fly like 5 feet in the air almost to hit someone. I dare you to try
(Oct. 16, 2011  7:05 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2011  2:24 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: lightning perhaps? epic self KOes Lightning L-drago 85 MS................... hope you can survive

Self-KO's with the MS tip?

You sir are masterful.

(Oct. 16, 2011  12:19 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: EPIC FAIL............... Pegasus 85 MS. Floor Scraping, Ultra suicidal, crappy bey. i just LOVE to send it flying ** meters w my secret combos (Which can KO Basalt BD145 CS * meters)
** meters = **.* feet bro.
( http://green.autoblog.com/2007/08/28/the...alifornia/ )
* meters = **.* feet.

Now you make me a video proving that you aren't lying, and I will give you everything I own.

I have done and measured a 10 meter KO, just need to tape the ** meter one
There isn't a need for Smug, bro, you just said you sent a beyblade farther than the length of the largest bus in all of California. Next you'll bring up power of bit-beasts or how Black Dranzer is amazing and how you also took your friend's bit-beast too for real.
Seriously. I do not believe you sent any bey of any weight 32.8 feet away from the stadium with another bey.

Edit: just admit you didn't know the measurement conversion and lied badly. seriously.
yeah, it was actually 10 meters, got mixed up, seesh, so much stuff in my head i mix up numbers........... (honestly though, MFLLDCH120RF KOed a Storm Pegasus 105 FS 10 meters IN A MALL!) sorry