Fun Combos thread!

Pisces CH120Q. If you pull the CH120 out until it comes out of the track and put it back in it will be unbalanced and will bounce.
MF Red Galaxy Wheel and Rit Dyed- Pegasis Clear Wheel (Black) with a Black M145 and CS. Looks like Big Bang And gets A few K.O in my BB-10.
I had a fun combo idea earlier today. it was Burn Aquario 105 sf. sf? I think that is what it is called. The idea behind it was to make a stamina bey that once it gets hit by an attack bey would switch into "attack mode" and immediately dart to the side, potentially avoiding a knock-out. I tried it out and the idea worked similarly to how i imagined. If it isn't paired against an attack bey, it still works fine as a stamina bey.
midnight scorpion 100 hf aganst a high recoil attack type scorpion get completly smashed it really fun to watch
Gravity Perseus Attack CH120HFS. 16 modes of fun!
(Aug. 01, 2011  9:34 PM)Shadow Scythe Wrote: Gravity Perseus Attack CH120HFS. 16 modes of fun!

Niiiiiiice. Multiple Modes Meteor: Meteo L-Drago TH170HF-S. I don't have any of the parts, but I believe it, along with GPTH170HF1S and *insert 4D wheel here* TH170HF-S, has the most modes of all. However, if pure, uneducated, dumb guesswork can ever be right, this thing sucks against 125 and lower in all modes, especially both 220(?)S modes.
I do know if it's my first post since I haven't posted for a long time but here's my 'fun combo' Smile

MF-H Rock Bull 85/90/100RS

Has decent stamina with a low profile and it's good against low attackers. It's a bey that is not easy to make a stadium out. and with Rock MW, it's steadily depletes the attacker's stamina.

Tried with a MF Screw Capricorne 90RF and MF Gravity Perseus D125RF and it has good results in defending against low attacks.
Someone try MF Burn Pisces T125DS. It reminds me of Scythe Kronos
Haha! My VariAres wheel has so much:

MF Vari Ares [LEFT SPIN] 100WB

- SO much damn recoil that my stadium has dents in it now.
I'd love to see that thing against MF-H Pegasis 100R2F! RECOIL EVERYWHAR
MF-H Pegasis 100R2F is also my fun combo Joyful_3 so much force smash. I either will KO the opponent, or a tie usually, lol.
My fun combo is poison Serpent 125(must be 125 only)F. This thing is a recoil attack god.
MF lightning l-drago M145ES. Believe it or not, it can make ES go aggressive and has about the same spin time as an RF.
(Aug. 02, 2011  9:16 PM)nlgrocket Wrote: MF lightning l-drago M145ES. Believe it or not, it can make ES go aggressive and has about the same spin time as an RF.

isn't that bad? I mean RF's stamina is one of the worst next to screw capricorne M145Q and BD145XF. MF LL M145ES will lose badly cause it is not attacking or defending right?
my combo is Hell Sagitario W105r2f

yeah this combo is a great attack combo with a little bit of stamina this combo really works on meteo ldrago and can go really crazy and bump into walls and make the flower Technic so it can beat stamina, balance and also defence pretty easly (if u no how to use is properly)
also I like Th!nks combo that beat my hell kerbecs Smile i should try it when i gather the parts Smile
Lightning L Drago M145RF
It has the worst stamina and weird movements but it can get random knockouts in an attack stadium.
It's funny to win with this bey because it make people go Gasp
ohohoh Flame bull 230 MS
EPIC WOBBLE,YOU CANNOT BEAT THE WOBBLE!
Destabilizers are fun! Its so fun using my Flame Aquario 100SF,and it actually works really well,It beat my MF Basalt Bull GB145CS 3-0. My partner beyblade right now is Earth Unicorno ED145WD,Its actually pretty good and its fun to use.
(Aug. 03, 2011  5:41 AM)stevebak Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2011  9:16 PM)nlgrocket Wrote: MF lightning l-drago M145ES. Believe it or not, it can make ES go aggressive and has about the same spin time as an RF.

isn't that bad? I mean RF's stamina is one of the worst next to screw capricorne M145Q and BD145XF. MF LL M145ES will lose badly cause it is not attacking or defending right?

The combo actually can be aggressive. Bank, 100%, the recoil from it is amazing. And, it wobbles so much, it can make contact with BD145 from below and cause it to scrape if the BD145 combo is also wobbling. Also, M145 will cause it too bounce and CRUSH light destabilizers, most notably ones on the 100/90/85 heights. Definitely not competitive, but fun to use.
My fun combo is Galaxy Fireblaze ED145F Its parts are Fury Capricorn's tatooed facebolt Fireblazes clear wheel Galaxy fusion wheel white ED145 spin track and mettalic blue F. It may not be strong but when its spinning it looks beutiful.
Beautiful? WTF? Hah aries ED145FS. For some reason, it avoids fang attacks..... But not pegasis 90WF. Strange.
Thermal Aquila ED145 RF. It knocks out Earth Bull 230 CS in any stadium. Its great.
guys, probably my favourite customization in the world! i call it the wall!

Torch pegasus AR
Wide defence
Gyro core
Draciel S crystal version base!

Take that! ultimate gyro ball bearing beyblade! lol
I pitted these two combos I came up with, Evil Pegasus T125HF and Thermal Unicorno W105RF, against one another. Here's how it went down, I declare whatever Beyblade that gets five victories be the winner. After nine battles, Evil Pegasus T125HD won out. I used the Super Vortex Beystadium for this and a couple of others.

They are

Fury Pisces 100F VS Storm Sagittario WA130WD (the winner is Storm Sagittario WA130WD)

Cyber Lacerta D125MS VS Storm Virgo 100HF (Storm Virgo 100HF is victorious)

Storm Pisces ED145JB VS Evil Libra GB145FS (Evil Libra GB145FS won)
___ ___ M145 (moved)R2F
IT BOUNCES LIKE IN THE SHOW Grin
Really? Mine goes berserk, and then dies lol
Hmm... Flame Cancer AD145XF is fun. I have absolutely no control with XF (I don't know how to use it right), so it goes everywhere.