Fun Combos thread!

I can...but it's illegal and also it stays on for like 2 seconds and then falls off.
FLAME ____ 230 ES/HFS HF MODE

Why? I had an idea of making a RIDICULOUSLY tall bey. Useless, but fun watching it tower over a low attacking midget

ROCK _____ 85 S/WD

The complete opposite of the aforementioned bey. An INSANELY low combo!

METEO L-DRAGO _____ R2F
I haven't tried this, but I'd like to see how R2F performs in left spin Stupid
R2F is the same but w/ more stamina in left spin.

I love seeing MF Meteo Ch120 XF own plasitcs, so much win!
(Oct. 03, 2011  8:19 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: I love seeing MF Meteo Ch120 XF own plasitcs, so much win!

Why would you even do that...

Personally, I've been having a lot of fun with Beat Lynx 90RF/R2F. I hear great things about 85 on it, too, but I've been too lazy to switch my 85 track every time I want to alternate Blitz and Beat.

Starting to prefer RSF on my combos over CS lately, too, if only for some variation.

For fun and because he can, why not? 'Tis the point of this thread after all.

Played with Trypio's AR, 8 Wide, and Trygle's SG, without the base. Was quite fun, bounces real nice. I've misplaced it, though.
(Oct. 03, 2011  8:28 AM)th!nk Wrote: For fun and because he can, why not? 'Tis the point of this thread after all.

Played with Trypio's AR, 8 Wide, and Trygle's SG, without the base. Was quite fun, bounces real nice. I've misplaced it, though.

Any time I hear about people using MFB against Plastics it just seems like deliberate destructive mannerism. His toys, he can do what he wants with them, but... I do not have to approve. He doesn't need anyone's approval, either... I am just genuinely curious why someone would do something like that, even though I do understand the basic mindset.

I seem to recall doing something extremely ridiculous with a TT Trypio... I cannot remember the exact details of it, but I believe it involved jumping base, a goofy launch technique, and disappointment.

Ahh, to be a kid again.
MLD is hardly going to damage plastics, or vice-versa, it's so tame. To be honest, most MFB are too rounded to do any significant damage (though apparently, this rule doesn't hold true for bathtubs). I'd image Plastic Attacks would largely bounce off harmlessly in most cases.

Other fun combos: Anything with Uriel 2's base, in the few launches you get before it explodes everywhere, that thing is insane.

And yeah, TT Trypio just encourages those sorts of ridiculous ideas. Maybe that's why hasbro clipped its wings...
I posted a variation of this in random thoughts, but it goes here too.

Using basalt BD145 with tips other than CS and MB (such as MF ) is pretty fun for me, it's not really for training, testing, or anything other than screwing around with my parts. I don't always use BD as the track either. One of my favorite things is when I make a combo that just casually spins around the stadium, pushing the other one gently into a sleep out. I don't know why, but it's just fun to see the beys grinding against each other instead of just smacking each other around or just passing by each other till one falls down. I haven't really used basalt at any tournament except the one I bought it at. I really need to start using all my good bey parts more often.
I cant stop laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is sooooooooooo funny to see a left spin plastic get destroyed by my Meteo (i mean the plastic really separates apart, soooo funny and awesome explosions)!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOMENESS OF OWNAGE!
Well I don't necessarily like Strom Capricorn M145 Q because I dont know how to make it correctly bounce and its stamina is extrememly low.But i did make a good combo that makes capricorns stamina and bounce more improved than its original form.Its Rock Capricorn M145 MS.If you dont get it,Rock = Leons Fusion wheel,
M145 = Capricorns spin track which you can change to adjust bounce, MS = Metal Spike (Burn Fire Blaze's Tip).
I like it because it it bounces like crazy,last way more longer,and can endure more attacks.If you just like to see a bey bounce a lot try this out.
my combo flame aquario h145 (if you have a mold 1 this is way more fun) b reason even though it has some very heavy parts flame and h145 fuzed together creates ultimate recoil ind with an mold 1 you can have the horns break off and have an epic looking battle victim plus its the only blade that can loose to dark bull through spin out when d bull hits it 1ce and stops it completely plus it's fun to use as an attack type test dummy it will only win ageist attack types if they are really bad at stamina or attack and will almost stop completely when stadium outed and best of all can completely stadium out in hasbro stadiums no prob so its a stupid and fun thing to use
My fun combo is Burm Bull H145 F Lame but my first combo and stuff it always used H145 excessivly to smash opponents however Murdering it self not decent but when fight ing a Rock bey lots of fun also FB is Fun Made Rock 125 FB I have been easo;y Stadium Outing of the maximum Stampede stadium not pocket out.
AR: Trypio
Weight Disk: anything,as light as possible
SG: anything, as light as possible
BB: Cyber Dragoon

i wonder how high it will go jumping in the air.. Uncertain
(Oct. 04, 2011  9:13 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: AR: Trypio
Weight Disk: anything,as light as possible
SG: anything, as light as possible
BB: Cyber Dragoon

i wonder how high it will go jumping in the air.. Uncertain

well it depends what mold of trypio your using tt or hasbro tt will fly the hasbro will not also it would be best if u went with right sg(jumping version) for the sg because it allows for jumping use mg stadium but thats all the kinks i can think for to work out estimated height on best bounce 2.8956cm
Check this out - Rock Kerbecs BD145HF/S
In S mode, the boost disk saves this thing from low attacks and in HF mode, it is capable of getting a few K.O.s .... A pretty decent balance type I made. And above all, Rock Kerbecs LOOKS COOL !!!
hehe, Roch Kerbecs ED145 RF is Blitz's current attack combo. it whoops a*s really easy, Even Basalt gets KOed.... and Kerbec's Gold and my Black Rock look EPICLY AWESOME together
Heh, screw pisces 85CS XD
Mah cs is like RF so it can KO bassalt AD145WD (not 230CS too tall)
Try it with capricorne, inzori, it kan KO even on D125!
KING OF RUBBER:
Meteo L-Drago R145 RF/R2F/LRF/RS/RSF/CS/ANY RUBBER TIP

RUBBAH MANIA!!!!

THE GOLDEN BEY:

Hell Kerbex GB145 [Earth Virgo]/T125 [Libra] ES.

(Oct. 14, 2011  10:30 AM)OneWingedAngel Wrote: KING OF RUBBER:

RUBBAH MANIA!!!!

THE GOLDEN BEY:

If you have L Drago Destroy get the rubber bottom bit and but Meteo CW on it.

Then add the track + bottoms you stated. That has more rubber.
I made a epic combo:
burn leone 100 ms
I use a takara style ripcord and a semi-transparent blue launcher.

I love this combo because I have only ever been beaten once with it, and I nearly one that one too, i lost due to a big dent in the arena. Also it looks really cool whan you launch at a 110 degrees angle.
(Oct. 15, 2011  5:32 PM)faissaloo Wrote: I made a epic combo:
burn leone 100 ms

I love this combo because I have only ever been beaten once with it, and I nearly one that one too, i lost due to a big dent in the arena. Also it looks really cool whan you launch at a 110 degrees angle.
I want to ask you, are you using those crappy Hasbro stadiums ?

Oh and this is a "Fun Combo" thread not an "Epic combo" thread, even though that combo isn't even close to good....
(Oct. 04, 2011  1:56 PM)strseeker105HFS Wrote: well it depends what mold of trypio your using tt or hasbro tt will fly the hasbro will not also it would be best if u went with right sg(jumping version) for the sg because it allows for jumping use mg stadium but thats all the kinks i can think for to work out estimated height on best bounce 2.8956cm

Trypio only 'flies' in left spin.
/waytogo

(Oct. 15, 2011  5:32 PM)faissaloo Wrote: Also it looks really cool whan you launch at a 110 degrees angle.
You sure you got your angle right?
sorry, I meant 80 degrees (i am so dumbConfused)
(Oct. 15, 2011  6:05 PM)Relic Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2011  5:32 PM)faissaloo Wrote: I made a epic combo:
burn leone 100 ms

I want to ask you, are you using those crappy Hasbro stadiums ?

Oh and this is a "Fun Combo" thread not an "Epic combo" thread, even though that combo isn't even close to good....
I battled on:
thunder whip arena
max stamped
a round chair
a table
and a flat chair

and you are allowed to post good combos too, and it is fun Angry
Yes, you're allowed to post good combo's that are fun, sure, but to call that combo good is laughable. Fun yes, competitively trash.

@Mc Frown: after looking at trypio I came to the same conclusion, actually, but figured I might be wrong being rusty on physics. Ty for confirmation, explains a lot ahah.
(Oct. 14, 2011  10:42 AM)Chups Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2011  10:30 AM)OneWingedAngel Wrote: KING OF RUBBER:

RUBBAH MANIA!!!!

THE GOLDEN BEY:

If you have L Drago Destroy get the rubber bottom bit and but Meteo CW on it.

Then add the track + bottoms you stated. That has more rubber.

Meteo can go on LDD's core?