Fun Combos thread!

MF-H VariAres CH120RF. The gratification you get from KO'ing MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS is worth the money.
Forbidden_____90 RF, The fact that this midget lightweight can KO Basalt 85 CS is one hell of a fun combo
well i got some costoms to frist poison capicorn 135 cs it funny when u use it vs a bey with counter well like couter leon so much recoil it epic and this is my best bey combo it beat my old one(earth galpeg ring wa135wd) its burn fireblaze 145jb it is a high def high stam bey has great balance cause of jog ball and it like makes little atks going back and fourth that if it hits it dose work all tho it got some med/high med recoil so not good on that point but the heavyer the foe better it dose
I actually managed to get Thermal Lacerta GB145HF to KO a MF-H Basalt Aquario GB145CS(fully calm) a couple of times the other day. It was pretty interesting.
definitely my favourite, my current combo:

Hell fox 100RF it is extremely awesome to watch, and is very strong, it knocked my poison serpent, earth eagle and rock giraffe out of a stadium at the same time, try it, it rocks.
My favourite at the moment is Hell Kerbecs BD145HF. Man, it looks like a planet is circling the stadium! So huge!
It simply wrecks the beys which are put against it! Its great to see a huge bey toss out a tiny one! Tongue_out
Looks like some old guy is bullying a small one! Tongue_out
Hazel- Wow! That's surprising!
I made LLD BD145 HF..attacking equalizer..only if I get an MLD and L3/R I can make it better...for now it is more of a spin equalizer because it only KOs Basalt 30% of the time...
@Nwolf..I have tried a similar combo Hell Bull 100 RF...it really is great....and even powerful.
^ I use that combo to except with Scorpio, 90 and R2F. I see a bit of potential in it but it isn't too good.

Torch is always a fun thing to play with, especially against attack types. Just watching the useless little torch beyblade fly out of the stadium brings a smile to my face. I love using it against the combo up the top of the post, my Hell Scorpio 90R2F. Bliss.
Vari Ares BD145CS (Semi-Aggressive) Right Spin
It stays calm until something hits it and goes on the rubber and knocks it other bey out.
Its knocked out a MF Basalt Aquario GB145CS a few times. But if I use sliding shoot with it goes aggressive.
And if it doesn't get knocked out sometimes it out spins them or it just gets beat.
Vari Ares is like touch me I kill you Lips_sealed
(Sep. 21, 2011  12:36 PM)the4anime Wrote: Vari Ares BD145CS (Semi-Aggressive) Right Spin
It stays calm until something hits it and goes on the rubber and knocks it other bey out.
Its knocked out a MF Basalt Aquario GB145CS a few times. But if I use sliding shoot with it goes aggressive.
And if it doesn't get knocked out sometimes it out spins them or it just gets beat.
Vari Ares is like touch me I kill you Lips_sealed

I really like using aggressive CS combos when my CS are aggro - MF-H Basalt Aquario GB145CS(full aggro) with a sliding shoot is just a wall of hatred and anger speeding around the Stadium. I actually stopped using it against my other attack wheels because I was genuinely afraid it would break something.

Bounces MF-H Earth Aquario GB145RS right out of the stadium like it's nothing, though.
(Sep. 21, 2011  4:43 AM)Hazel Wrote: I actually managed to get Thermal Lacerta GB145HF to KO a MF-H Basalt Aquario GB145CS(fully calm) a couple of times the other day. It was pretty interesting.

Reminds me of my Forbidden 90 RF, gonna try that w/ the track and bottom of yours
(Sep. 21, 2011  1:06 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2011  4:43 AM)Hazel Wrote: I actually managed to get Thermal Lacerta GB145HF to KO a MF-H Basalt Aquario GB145CS(fully calm) a couple of times the other day. It was pretty interesting.

Reminds me of my Forbidden 90 RF, gonna try that w/ the track and bottom of yours

Keep in mind that, with HF, you shouldn't bank it too hard or it'll dump a lot of spin velocity.
so soft banking??? and does BD145 Make the Basalt a little overpowered? Might Try Forbidden GB145 RF...........
mine is mf 2 feather galaxy cancer 145 es.It gets destroyed by BBP GB145 rf,MF2 heavy libra FGrin and even Burn bull 90 wd.Its just so fun to see it get knocked around so easily XD
I was experimenting with my galaxy pegasus and i thought to muself: hey lets see if i can make a bey without a fusion wheel it worked perfectly but it wasn't too good at battling
Then i tried galaxy pegesus out with gb145, i not going to tell you what it did, you should try it out yourself
If you havn't seen GB145 then here it is
http://www.allthecraze.com.au/images/med..._MED.jpgre is a link to it:
Well I like Burn Virgo 135 MS I know it is almost the same as a normal Burn Fireblaze but the Burn Virgo looks really nice!!the colors also match pretty well!!!so I like it a lot just because of its beauty!
(Sep. 22, 2011  6:03 AM)hammer hades Wrote: I was experimenting with my galaxy pegasus and i thought to muself: hey lets see if i can make a bey without a fusion wheel it worked perfectly but it wasn't too good at battling
Then i tried galaxy pegesus out with gb145, i not going to tell you what it did, you should try it out yourself
If you havn't seen GB145 then here it is
http://www.allthecraze.com.au/images/med..._MED.jpgre is a link to it:

Oh, I've tried that. The bey got stuck to the launcher prongs cos it was sooooo light.
Me and SDamonCronous, for some fun made, his stamina customisation, Earth Bull AD145WD vs. a BD145SD, no clear or metal wheel. We spun BD145SD with our hands spinning left. Because we spun it with our hands your know that means extremely little stamina, but this thing last for 2 whole minutes spin stealing! It was amazing! It was wobbling the whole time but on those hits with SDamon's bey it managed to regain enough stamina to spin steal until Earth Bull started to get wobbly.
hah, dosnt everyone LOVE spin stealing?
I was just thinking that was on a pretty insane level though. Meteo L-drago doesn't rely on spin steal for that long but for some reason this can.
For some reason, I was using my Lightning L-Drago GB145RS(my RS was worn out) at MFB vs Plastics.
In free battles, three out of the four of us used right-spin and I got awesome KOs!
My RS was like a RF!
I love:

grand Ketos BD145CS very heavy, and pretty good at momentum smashing the other beys!
I dont know about you all but i think watching attack beys KO other beys is very entertaining oh and what i like to use is blitz unicorno 100/130 RF in reverse spin yeah its not competitive but very fun to use
(Sep. 24, 2011  2:05 PM)beybladerperry Wrote: I dont know about you all but i think watching attack beys KO other beys is very entertaining oh and what i like to use is blitz unicorno 100/130 RF in reverse spin yeah its not competitive but very fun to use

How do you use Blitz in "reverse spin"? It has plastic that blocks left-spin launcher prongs...
Hazel- Probably he uses a modified CW or launcher. I think he uses a modified launcher, as modifying a brand new Unicorno II CW would be dumb.
OK, so I suddenly started using Hell Kerbecs BD145DS again. I love DS because after taking an attack, it turns kind aggressive as the flatter part makes contact. And, as it moves is straight lines instead of circles, there are chances of-
1. Breath-taking moments when Hell Kerbecs moves away from an attacker's path. OMG! OMG! OMG!
2. Self KOs which I call- Walk Outs. Hell Kerbecs leaves the stadium at times as a result of its own movement.
3. Brilliant resistance. On making contact with the opposing bey, the other bey simply stops or gets KOed as a result of its own attack!