Freestyle Blading

Is there a way we can bring every format of beyblade in one tournament such as Plastic, HMS, metal, Shogun steel, and burst from every generation? If we can do this (because many or some have these after all) it would Be a Blast for everyone, dont you agree?
Wow I never through of this it would crazy tho!!!!!!
(Aug. 15, 2021  10:56 PM)Phantom Dean Wrote: Is there a way we can bring every format of beyblade in one tournament such as Plastic, HMS, metal, Shogun steel, and burst from every generation? If we can do this (because many or some have these after all) it would Be a Blast for everyone, dont you agree?

I think the concept of this idea is cool but it wouldn't work, it wouldn't really be fair if someone with a Shogun Steel Bey went up against someone Burst Bey, the Burst Bey would lose because it can burst and the other Bey can't burst, so, cool concept but, it wouldn't really work
bruh lit idea don't know if the organizers or sumn would approve of this tho
(Aug. 15, 2021  10:56 PM)Phantom Dean Wrote: Is there a way we can bring every format of beyblade in one tournament such as Plastic, HMS, metal, Shogun steel, and burst from every generation? If we can do this (because many or some have these after all) it would Be a Blast for everyone, dont you agree?

This idea comes by every now and then, and every time it's no better than the last and just as badly thought out.

Metal Fight has by far the best spin times and defenses, and outclass both the plastic generation and HMS generation outright since they can't viably defeat MFB (not to mention the severe fragility issues! Plastics are already breakable enough without sending them against metal behemoths). Burst is heavier than MFB, but it's poor spin times, weak KO defense, and the fact that MFB doesn't burst leaves it all but unviable for anything but Attack and attempts to counter it in the Burst line, but once again you're gonna deal serious Dave or risk breaking your Burst parts doing that.

All in all, you'd be better off running MFB Standard instead. All you're missing out on is the occasional Burst-based weight attacker, and you're not going to cause a ton of damage to your opponents plastic parts this way. Overall this wouldn't be a blast at all, unless that blast is a ton of noise from people wailing over their broken parts.
I think in order for this to work, there would have to be specific weight classes to prevent unfair matchups.

Concept is cool tho!
Cool concept aside, when people create a tournament, they can pretty much make any rules they want or even ban specific generations of parts as long as it’s unranked right? Like if it’s ranked there’s obviously rulebooks for each format, but if you make it unranked, you could do something like Slingschock and switchstirke beys only in a ginormous stadium. That’s allowed right?
(Aug. 17, 2021  12:36 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Cool concept aside, when people create a tournament, they can pretty much make any rules they want or even ban specific generations of parts as long as it’s unranked right? Like if it’s ranked there’s obviously rulebooks for each format, but if you make it unranked, you could do something like Slingschock and switchstirke beys only in a ginormous stadium. That’s allowed right?

Unranked tourneys still have to be approved by the higher-ups here at the WBO. If your idea is too far out there, then you're still gonna be denied.

Hypersphere/Slingshock/Speedstorm tournaments are gonna be fine more often than not, as long as the rules are clear. Cross-generation tournaments on the other hand... probably not gonna be approved.
(Aug. 17, 2021  2:38 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2021  12:36 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Cool concept aside, when people create a tournament, they can pretty much make any rules they want or even ban specific generations of parts as long as it’s unranked right? Like if it’s ranked there’s obviously rulebooks for each format, but if you make it unranked, you could do something like Slingschock and switchstirke beys only in a ginormous stadium. That’s allowed right?

Unranked tourneys still have to be approved by the higher-ups here at the WBO. If your idea is too far out there, then you're still gonna be denied.

Hypersphere/Slingshock/Speedstorm tournaments are gonna be fine more often than not, as long as the rules are clear. Cross-generation tournaments on the other hand... probably not gonna be approved.
Makes sense. I’m still waiting until my 30 days pass to take the organizers quiz for the 2nd time so I can organize tournaments.