Free Avatars and Sigs by Nano *NEW ANIMATED NAMES*

can u use my current avatar but just put my name on and make it flash in the same way u did cyber pegisas

oh and just put my name as RAVEN no demonic

somewere that does not cover the picture its self plz

thanks

RAVEN
Raven
[Image: ravendone.gif]
There you go. I hope you like it. I can change the color and what not if you like.
I want an animated avi, something that says "The Otaku" with Konata from Lucky Star or Hatsune Miku from Vocaloid. Suprise me and my awesome thirst for ANIME!... and other stuff.
(Mar. 01, 2011  8:14 AM)RockLEO112 Wrote: Sorry. I just want mine a bit flatter

And I want the LEO a the top changed into the leone face bolt sticker
(Mar. 02, 2011  2:21 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2011  3:34 PM)eddic Wrote: can you make me somthing with Kyouya and Gingka, and my username, suprise me!

Avatar or sig? It's kinda important for me to know...
@ Storm Dranzer
[Image: STORMDRANZERDONE.gif]
Here you go. If you need me to make any changes to it just ask.

oh!, sorry, can you make me an avatar plaese?
(Mar. 02, 2011  6:30 AM)Nano Wrote: Raven
[Image: ravendone.gif]
There you go. I hope you like it. I can change the color and what not if you like.

this is perfect thank you
Yup! No problem Smile
Hey Nano, what about my avatar? please do it soon (or when you have time).
It's currently 10:30pm where I'm at. I won't be able to do it until I get home from school. I wish I could do it now, I just don't have a computer to go on.
Hey nano Could You give me something with ryuga in it and could you make the words flashy please?
(Mar. 02, 2011  9:08 AM)chimcharblader Wrote: Hey nano Could You give me something with ryuga in it and could you make the words flashy please?
sorry I was meant to say Could You give me something with ryuga in it and my user name and could you make the words flashy please?
GUYS, I NEED TO KNOW ONE CRUCIAL THING! AVATAR OR SIGNATURE? When people don't tell me what they want, I don't make it for them.
(Mar. 02, 2011  9:11 AM)Nano Wrote: GUYS, I NEED TO KNOW ONE CRUCIAL THING! AVATAR OR SIGNATURE? When people don't tell me what they want, I don't make it for them.

I already said a avatar for me.
Hey nano.

Could You just build onto my current Avatar.
Could you animate Beams Of light shooting from the chupa chup logo?
Also just put a black outline please.

Thanks
May I please have an animated avatar with Gingka and Galaxy Pegasus, and a sig with galaxy pegasus?
Could I have an signature with Justin Bieber with D125 for a head? And my name of course.
(Mar. 03, 2011  6:52 AM)WhyD125 Wrote: Could I have an signature with Justin Bieber with D125 for a head? And my name of course.

O.o do I want to know why?
(Mar. 03, 2011  6:59 AM)Nano Wrote: O.o do I want to know why?

D125 BIEBER! It's because I love Justin Bieber, and D125 is so interesting.
can i pleasse have vulcan horseus owner in front of galaxy pegasus signature somehow animated? please
Sorry guys, but I don't have time to do them now. I'll try to find some time tomorrow to make all these. Don't worry, they'll be done!
(Mar. 02, 2011  9:08 AM)chimcharblader Wrote: Hey nano Could You give me something with ryuga in it and could you make the words flashy please?
sorry I was meant to say Could You give me something with ryuga in it and my user name and could you make the words flashy please?
Guys, Nano is getting busy here. Don't pressure him. He has yet to do mine and I was here first!! Get in line!
Your last in line now. I'M A GUY!!!!
hey DUDE! can you make me a sig with cpt capri(tobio) my name(kid sniper) and capricorn
(Mar. 03, 2011  7:06 AM)WhyD125 Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2011  6:59 AM)Nano Wrote: O.o do I want to know why?

D125 BIEBER! It's because I love Justin Bieber, and D125 is so interesting.
I'm going to Bieber-Blast you out of this shop if you're a guy.
(Mar. 03, 2011  5:58 PM)Nano Wrote: Your last in line now. I'M A GUY!!!!

Sorry. I'm dyslexic. I saw your avatar, combined with my idiotic mind = that last post.

Sorry again