Free Avatars and Sigs by Nano *NEW ANIMATED NAMES*

Has anyone noticed Nano has not been posting at ALL?
Well it says he's been away since 31st of march on his profile.
i hope he returns soon he makes heaps good stuff.
(Apr. 05, 2011  9:05 AM)pikachu0909 Wrote: Well it says he's been away since 31st of march on his profile.

Did you see why??

My computer can't handle the program I use to make avatars and sigs, so I can't make them. I'll try to find a different program soon.
just cancel my request,nano
something with my username(flashing in Black)and Tetsuya,surprise me and thanks.Joyful_3
(Apr. 06, 2011  3:55 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2011  9:05 AM)pikachu0909 Wrote: Well it says he's been away since 31st of march on his profile.
My computer can't handle the program I use to make avatars and sigs, so I can't make them. I'll try to find a different program soon.

I will cancel my request then.
can you make me a signature with tyson and dragoon and surprise me with the rest?
Stormbringer123 did you not just see what Nano posted?

Anyways just cancel my request Nano.
EDIT: NVM
ANIMATED YOU SAY!?
I would like my avatar to have my username flash up in green and my signature to have the same thing except I want the pokemon to stay there. If you can't do it then it's cool.
can u do a fullmetal alchamist 1 4 me? [if u dont know wat that is pm me and ill tell u. if u dont want 2 u can pm me that u dont want 2]
you guys are all idiots. You can't even read a few posts above you?
Cancel my request too thanks.
can u make a sig with my user name and hell kerbecs pls. and a kerbecs avatar THANKS
You really dont care about what he said in the previous post,are ya?
cancel mine, thanks anyway Smile
Nano, I wasn't on for a long time and I never checked this thread. I cancel my request.
Hey Nano can you cancel my request?