Frame - Vortex

Quote:Vortex is a Frame released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-73 Starter God Valkyrie 6Vortex Reboot on March 18th, 2017.

==Description==
Vortex is a wide and triangular Frame with wave like details on each side. While too small to come into contact with the opponent's Layer, Vortex's wide shape makes it one of the heavier Frames in the game, which grants high Attack Potential when paired with Core Disks such as 7.

==Use in Attack Combinations==
Vortex can be put to use in the Attack Combination Legend Spriggan/Sieg Xcalibur 2/4/5/7/8 Vortex Xtreme. The weight of Vortex bolsters the weight of 2/4/5/7/8 which adds to the high attack potential of Legend Spriggan/Sieg Xcalibur and Xtreme granting high amounts of Burst Attack.

==Overall==
While the Meteor Frame is heavier, Vortex nonetheless makes an excellent alternative in Attack Combinations if Meteor is unavailable. As such Vortex is a welcome addition to any blader's collection.

==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
  • B-73 God Valkyrie 6Vortex Reboot (translucent red)
  • God Valkyrie 6Vortex Reboot (Premiere Set) (translucent purple)
  • God Valkyrie 6Vortex Reboot (Fire Knight Ver.) (translucent orange)
  • God Valkyrie 6Vortex Reboot (Ice Knight Ver.) (ice blue)
  • God Valkyrie 6Vortex Reboot (G1 Tournament 1st Prize) (gold)
  • God Valkyrie 6Vortex Reboot (G1 Tournament 2nd Prize) (silver)
  • God Valkyrie 6Vortex Reboot (G1 Tournament 3rd Prize) (bronze)
  • B-80 06 Inferno Ifrit 2Vortex Weight (Random Booster Vol. 6) (translucent white)
  • B-82 Killer Deathscyther 2Vortex Hunter
  • B-87 Acid Anubis 8Vortex Loop (Random Booster Vol. 7) (translucent light blue)
  • Driger S 4Vortex Hunter (Random Booster Vol. 8)
==Hasbro==

I wonder why people aren't making more drafts about Frames. They're short and simple to make.
Why don't you check now? I think you'll be in for a surprise. Don't worry though I only did the products because I don't think the Disc Frames were approved yet.
Fun fact: Vortex has the same silhouette as the original Valkyrie
Fun fact vortex matches with kries Satan contact points
(Oct. 26, 2017  6:42 AM)KnightinGale Wrote: Fun fact vortex matches with kries Satan contact points

same with God Valkyrie. And Drain fafnir. AND Victory Valkyrie. AND Inferno Ifrit

Point is that it goes without saying it matches the contact points of all three-sided layers.
Would vortex be a better alternative to meteor for 3 sided layers
Definitely better balance if the sides match
(Oct. 27, 2017  3:14 PM)Foxer Wrote: Would vortex be a better alternative to meteor for 3 sided layers

Well tbh, the effect will be minimal
I personally think it's a decent alternative to Meteor tho as its the 3rd (Meteor and Star are heavier I think) heaviest Frame as of now, it might be one the 4th depending on how heavy Bump is.

Ah, forgot about the other part
Anyways, if the sides line up then supposedly attacks would be a bit heavier but it's still has a very little effect. If you don't line the sides up I actually think it's more balanced because weight is a bit more evenly distributed
(Oct. 27, 2017  3:15 PM)Bersilus Wrote: Definitely better balance if the sides match

Thank you

Edit: thanks also mage