[Fort Worth, Texas, USA] The Burn of Beyblades in Texas

(Nov. 27, 2010  8:36 AM)12345jacob12345 Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2010  4:46 PM)XaznsFtwX Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2010  2:19 PM)12345jacob12345 Wrote: can u make the rules say hws only cuz i dont want my beyblade to get destroyed by quetz
sorry, i made it open which all beyblades are allowed and so we can use more stadiums. I don't thinkanyone in Texas has that plus the tournament is only to see your opponents and what you're up against, so are you coming or maybe?
i might be coming... wait so is it in waco, or fort worth?
Fort Worth.
(Nov. 27, 2010  2:08 PM)KyoyaXDarkwolf Wrote: Hey, Im a new blader and I dont have any blades yet but im getting some today. I would be glad to go since i live in Ft Worth.Smile
Welcome then.

So do I put one of you on the list of attending or maybe attending?
I will be attending, I just got my beys and I really enjoy playing with them.
Awesome Smile
If the tournament is going to be in Fort Worth I'm not going to be able to come sorry. What we need is to have a tournament more in the middle of everyone like Austin or even Georgetown which is in the center of San Antonio, Fort Worth, and Houston. Mostly everyone is in that radius just check the Map.
(Nov. 28, 2010  6:59 AM)Skullslayer15 Wrote: If the tournament is going to be in Fort Worth I'm not going to be able to come sorry. What we need is to have a tournament more in the middle of everyone like Austin or even Georgetown which is in the center of San Antonio, Fort Worth, and Houston. Mostly everyone is in that radius just check the Map.
maybe another time, we have enough people for a tournament already, I might do it in Waco next time, I can't go far, plus I'm using the extra money for prizes and stadiums.
(Nov. 29, 2010  6:15 AM)Skullslayer15 Wrote: Are you going to record the tournament?
I'm going to record a video and have a list of everyone who attends, I'm also gonna see if we have other legal stadiums and get judges.
(Nov. 30, 2010  1:35 AM)stormldrago8014 Wrote: do you have a time and date?
yes, but i'm waiting to see if WBO makes it official.. Hope they do, date will be on a Saturday.
If someone buys a Legal Stadium, Please Message me and I need to know which one so I can get some judges.
(Nov. 29, 2010  6:17 AM)XaznsFtwX Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2010  6:15 AM)Skullslayer15 Wrote: Are you going to record the tournament?
I'm going to record a video and have a list of everyone who attends, I'm also gonna see if we have other legal stadiums and get judges.

Ok sounds good. Where are you going to look for stadiums at?
I'm going to look for stadiums at eBay and plamoya.com
Another New UPDATE! Check it out!
(Nov. 27, 2010  2:20 PM)XaznsFtwX Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2010  8:36 AM)12345jacob12345 Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2010  4:46 PM)XaznsFtwX Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2010  2:19 PM)12345jacob12345 Wrote: can u make the rules say hws only cuz i dont want my beyblade to get destroyed by quetz
sorry, i made it open which all beyblades are allowed and so we can use more stadiums. I don't thinkanyone in Texas has that plus the tournament is only to see your opponents and what you're up against, so are you coming or maybe?
i might be coming... wait so is it in waco, or fort worth?
Fort Worth.
(Nov. 27, 2010  2:08 PM)KyoyaXDarkwolf Wrote: Hey, Im a new blader and I dont have any blades yet but im getting some today. I would be glad to go since i live in Ft Worth.Smile
Welcome then.

So do I put one of you on the list of attending or maybe attending?

cool put me on the might be coming list
Okay Jacob. Thanks.
Hey everyone, please come pay entry fees before Christmas! 3 People have already paid including me, my sister, and KyoyaXDarkwolf! So please, please come and pay so I can make sure who's coming! I will show you what the extra money goes to and I'm saving up for cool prizes, after you have paid! So donate for better prizes!
Updated.
i could probably do it. Me and galaxus are ready. I just need to know the date
Last I heard it was January 30th, but don't take my word for it.
(Dec. 12, 2010  9:46 PM)jbecool Wrote: i could probably do it. Me and galaxus are ready. I just need to know the date
January 29th but are you fully sure you're going and whos galaxus?
Okay, then yes I can now say for sure I am going. It just had to be after the 12th cause that's when I can drive. I cannot bring a Takara Stadium. I've went over payment
I'm asking jbecool lol
(Dec. 12, 2010  10:33 PM)XaznsFtwX Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2010  9:46 PM)jbecool Wrote: i could probably do it. Me and galaxus are ready. I just need to know the date

galaxus is my origional and personal beyblade. I just haven't goten around to makeing the part And I haven't asked my parents yet.
(Dec. 13, 2010  1:52 PM)jbecool Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2010  10:33 PM)XaznsFtwX Wrote:

galaxus is my origional and personal beyblade. I just haven't goten around to makeing the part And I haven't asked my parents yet.
Go ask then? lol