[Fort Worth, Texas, USA] The Burn of Beyblades in Texas

(Nov. 14, 2010  5:22 AM)Evan Wrote: Once we have a date and location this will change. This style good for the flyers and such?
yeah it's really nice.
(Nov. 16, 2010  3:19 AM)AnnaIsNguyen Wrote: I'm in!
Great now we have more people, around 10 people including my PM's.
Ooh! I'm definitely in. Do you guys have a time and location set yet? =D
(Nov. 17, 2010  4:54 AM)Typhlosionwolf Wrote: Ooh! I'm definitely in. Do you guys have a time and location set yet? =D
Awesome another person Smile And I'm proposing next month so I can see the weather in January so it won't be too cold, but I eMailed the Summer Glen Public library to see if they'll let us host there.
(Nov. 17, 2010  4:55 AM)XaznsFtwX Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2010  4:54 AM)Typhlosionwolf Wrote: Ooh! I'm definitely in. Do you guys have a time and location set yet? =D
Awesome another person Smile And I'm proposing next month so I can see the weather in January so it won't be too cold, but I eMailed the Summer Glen Public library to see if they'll let us host there.

Oh. Well that's awesome. Joyful_3 Guess I better start making some good beyblades for this tournament if it happens. ^^D
(Nov. 17, 2010  5:15 AM)Typhlosionwolf Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2010  4:55 AM)XaznsFtwX Wrote:

Oh. Well that's awesome. Joyful_3 Guess I better start making some good beyblades for this tournament if it happens. ^^D
Nice youtube videos ^-^ better get some good Beyblades Smile
eh i live in Plano... i might be able to show
(Nov. 17, 2010  2:41 PM)Burn Leone Wrote: eh i live in Plano... i might be able to show
Alright cool, I saw your proposal, was it rejected or something?
naw i just need the ability to do it somewhere most the places i ask say "We have no need for nerd hobbies to be held in our presence." and the fact they say that pisses me off
(Nov. 17, 2010  11:46 PM)Burn Leone Wrote: naw i just need the ability to do it somewhere most the places i ask say "We have no need for nerd hobbies to be held in our presence." and the fact they say that pisses me off
Ah well, tomorrow I should know if the library will let us use a room for our tournament and then I'll propose, Hope you can join us!
i hope i can to man, might not be able to cause of school right now with homework but i'll try
(Nov. 17, 2010  11:51 PM)Burn Leone Wrote: i hope i can to man, might not be able to cause of school right now with homework but i'll try
Don't worry it's on a Saturday.
yeah i supposeofly getting like 2 different projects to do haha
(Nov. 17, 2010  11:54 PM)Burn Leone Wrote: yeah i supposeofly getting like 2 different projects to do haha
Plano schools are much harder than Dallas-Forth worth, I know cause my cousin lives there.
(Nov. 18, 2010  1:27 AM)Burn Leone Wrote: haha you know it
My brain would probably fry if I went there.
Please bring a stadium if you have one! It can't be Hasbro though!
ah that sucks i only have Hasbro stuff being in texas and all i wish i could get better but parents say no ordering carp.. stuck with Hasbro stuff does that even make me a true blader haha?
K. I know we can't have Hasbro stadiums but are we allowed to bring Hasbro beyblades? o_0
Of course ...

By the way, we have easily accessible Rulebooks that you could read instead of asking ...
(Nov. 18, 2010  3:09 PM)Typhlosionwolf Wrote: K. I know we can't have Hasbro stadiums but are we allowed to bring Hasbro beyblades? o_0
Because they suck so bad they're not legal for tournaments.

I will print out forms to send to Hasbro and give it out at the tournament if there will be one.
(Nov. 18, 2010  2:41 PM)Burn Leone Wrote: ah that sucks i only have Hasbro stuff being in texas and all i wish i could get better but parents say no ordering carp.. stuck with Hasbro stuff does that even make me a true blader haha?
it's okay, i bet no one has a Takara Tomy Stadium anyways. Hopefully someone orders one before December begins, shipping usually takes 2 weeks.
hmmm... maybe i can get one as an "early" christmas present or somethin
(Nov. 19, 2010  12:10 AM)Burn Leone Wrote: hmmm... maybe i can get one as an "early" christmas present or somethin
It's too late now because the library won't host it so I gotta wait for a better time.