[Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA] Who is hungry for points? What would you want at a tournament?

Poll: Willing to make it to a tournament in Fort Wayne IN?

Heck yes!
33.33%
No, live to far away, or other reason
42.86%
I'm not sure, maybe
23.81%
Total: 100% 21 vote(s)
With the new point system rules (which I agree with), I think we can now drum up for interest in a tournament in Fort Wayne Indiana. As you may know the one on Beyday only attracted 6 locals, so we still had a fun time. Now we need to have a 9 or more person tournament so that we can give out this prize beyblade and some ribbons and a winner's cup and stuff. ANd with beypoints becoming harder to get with the new rules, we in Fort Wayne want to know who would make a legitimate effort to come if an even more orginized tournament were to be scheduled in the early summer of this year.

We (FWB) think that we can attract bladers from Chicago, Toronto, southern Michigan, and from other parts of Indiana. We have a few core bladers in Fort Wayne, but we need that extra out of town effort to make this a good tournament.

If you think you'd be willing to come to a tournament then please post. And if you are really wanting to make it, but have a busy schedule feel free to send me a pm with what dates you can or can't come and participate.

This is to get a tally, and hopefulyl find a good date for a tournament. If any moderators would be make it, schedules would certainly be flexed Wink.

Local bladers: Yes I know who you are, this is mainly for out of town bladers.
Also a second question to anyone really; What kind of events or activities may attract you to a tournament if it is not held an an anime convention, or any large gathering of that sort?
More prizes, Beytricks contest, food?
As Brad has told me. The trick isn't as much to attract bladers as find them. So I'm going to work on both.
Food always helps.

Everyone loves food, man!
If you guys are so keen then maybe you wouldn't minf travelling and could have your tournaments a little further away? Battle bladers from new areas? Rather than asking them all to come to you.
Welp, we can't really travel......I know I'm broke and my family can't afford it.
It is possible, but we may lose a few local bladers, if we do. It is a possibility. I want to schedule the tournament at a location we are familiar with and can visit and check out.

Edit: I know the same goes for everyone else too, but I think my passport is expired if I even have one, and I dont know if everyone else has one. I'd need a really good excuse like the War room to get one if I dont have one.
I (same goes for my bro) never had one, I have to find a way to get one for AN 2010. I won't have one before then, though, either. ....and I agree.
Sadly it's too far for me. I'm going to the UK event at 4 July already.
There hasn't been a post in this thread in over 6 months.
(Feb. 21, 2010  8:40 PM)Khel Wrote: There hasn't been a post in this thread in over 6 months.

lol k
You live here? If so, I'll tell you when we meet next. you should pm Pepe, too, though I dunno if he still checks here much.
I live In Indianapolis.
Nac55 Why did you revive this thread the last post was back in feburary, which incase you didn't know was 5 months ago
So obviously the tournament is not gonna happen
sorry i should of read more :\
yea how do u get points with that digital point thing
i live in fort wayne & i might go
will this be on facebook twitter or news
Please do not post in threads that are 2 years old.
(Aug. 26, 2012  2:47 PM)Ginga Blader Wrote: Please do not post in threads that are 2 years old.

His post is fine. These threads exist to serve as a place to gather information on Bladers in your area. Just because no one has posted in Ft Wayne for 2 years doesn't mean he shouldn't post.

Come on Indiana! Let's get some tournaments going! Smile
There is a more active northern Indiana thread already in existence I believe he is referring too. They cover the same area.
where is it the tournement at in fort wayne