Forge Disk - D06: 'Spread'

Quote:D06 is a Forge Disk and a part of the Burst System. It was first released with B-02 Spryzen D06 TB01. It is the Hasbro version of the Japanese Disk Spread.

==Description==

*Weight: 20.5 grams
*Diameter: 39 millimeters
*Height (not counting prongs) 4.5 millimeters

D06 is a completely circular Forge Disk, featuring a smooth perimeter and underside only interrupted by four small bumps located beneath the prongs, as well as several stylized blade designs on top. As with all Forge Disks, the letter representing the Disk, ‘S’, is present on top of the prongs that fit into the Energy Layer. D06 has a significant amount of Outward Weight Distribution (OWD), and a relatively thin and aerodynamic shape, making it a viable choice for Stamina combos. Depending on which Performance Tip is used, D06 can also provide the combo with some Life After Death as it will roll along the Stadium floor and give the combo a few extra rotations after falling over, which can be crucial for outspinning an opponent.

==Use in Stamina Customization==
D06 can be used on the combo DoomScizor D06 TS05. This combo has some of the highest raw Stamina in the game, enough so that it is even able to outspin Destabilizer combos on TD05 and TD01.

Alternatively, D06 can work on a Tornado Staller setup, such as DoomScizor D06 TA01. The OWD of the Forge Disk not only provides Stamina, but also helps the combo remain on the Tornado Ridge for a longer period of time.

==Use in Balance Customization==
D06 can be used to create an Attack/Stamina hybrid, Valtyrek D06 Trans. Trans’ tip changing mechanism allows the combo to switch between traditional mobile Attack, Stationary Attack, and Tornado Stalling, making this combo a very versatile choice that can overcome nearly any opponent in the hands of a skilled player.

==Products==
*B-02 Spryzen D06 TB01
*Spryzen D06 TB01 (Black Ver.) (red painted)
*B-13 Valtyrek D06 TS01
*B-15 Random Booster Vol. 1 Treptune D07 TS02 (Kerbeus D06 TA01)
*B-15 Random Booster Vol. 1 Treptune D07 TS02 (Roktovar D06 TS02)
*B-18 Vs. Play Set (Spryzen D06 TB01)
*B-20 Horusudo D06 TS03
*B-21 Beyblade Custom Set Attack & Balance (Spryzen D06 TB02) (blue painted)
*B-24 Random Booster Vol. 2 Evil-eye D05 TD03 (DoomScizor D06 TD02)
*Dranzer D06 Trans
*B9493 Spryzen Odax (Spryzen D06 TB01)
Ooh, very nice! Smile
This is clearly Mandarin to me now with those bad names...

In any case, I had already published a quick makeshift description of Spread since Beyblade Burst came out in Canada last week and some core content needed to be out there. I have no problem just switching my physical description for yours, but my conclusion was quite different to yours:
http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Disk_-_Spread

After actually searching "Spread" in the Winning Combinations forum, it looks like it still gets used, but people have also moved on to other Discs a lot, as if Spread was just a decent alternative now.

Is TS05 Revolve? If so, people seem to use any other Disc with it than Spread these days...
Wait, is it Force disks or Forge disks?

NVM, it's Forge, BTW the title says Force instead of Forge.
(Sep. 11, 2016  5:21 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This is clearly Mandarin to me now with those bad names...

In any case, I had already published a quick makeshift description of Spread since Beyblade Burst came out in Canada last week and some core content needed to be out there. I have no problem just switching my physical description for yours, but my conclusion was quite different to yours:
http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Disk_-_Spread

After actually searching "Spread" in the Winning Combinations forum, it looks like it still gets used, but people have also moved on to other Discs a lot, as if Spread was just a decent alternative now.

Is TS05 Revolve? If so, people seem to use any other Disc with it than Spread these days...

I'm curious as to how you drew your conclusion, since I've never thought of Spread as outclassed. I'm of the belief that, despite being the most used Disk by a long shot, it's Heavy which is the "decent alternative". Sure, you can put it on most anything and it will do good enough, but there's only a handful of combos where it's the absolute best choice. On most combos, Spread (or some other more specialized Disk) will perform better, and will likely outperform Heavy in a mirror match. For example, while none of us here have the time or resources to test it ourselves, I'm pretty confident that DoomScizor D06 TS05 (Spread Revolve) will beat DoomScizor D07 TS05 (Heavy Revolve) consistently by both Burst and OS, given all other conditions (part balance, tooth wear, Revolve condition) are equal. Also you wouldn't put Heavy on a Staller.

Your post kinda echoes what Kei said earlier about the amount of Disks you can put on Valkyrie, and while it is true that there are a handful of "good" Disks that do everything kinda well, I've noticed a bunch of nuances that set them each apart. I'll have to type up some post comparing all these Disks at some point.

(Sep. 11, 2016  5:27 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Wait, is it Force disks or Forge disks?

NVM, it's Forge, BTW the title says Force instead of Forge.

That... makes even less sense than Force Disk, lol.

hasbro pls

EDIT: Does Trans have a Hasbro name yet? It should be TB05 based on the pattern Hasbro seems to use but I can't find any post that officially confirms this.
Trans does not have a name yet. But what is TD05? Orbit? I don't think that's confirmed so...

Also the pattern screwed up attack drivers/tips. TA03 is Blow when Blow was the second released, unless they plan to release Amaterios.
(Sep. 11, 2016  4:53 AM)Wombat Wrote:
Quote:==Products==
*B-02 Spryzen D06 TB01
*Spryzen D06 TB01 (Black Ver.) (red painted)
*B-13 Valtyrek D06 TS01
*B-15 Random Booster Vol. 1 Treptune D07 TS02 (Kerbeus D06 TA01)
*B-15 Random Booster Vol. 1 Treptune D07 TS02 (Roktovar D06 TS02)
*B-18 Vs. Play Set (Spryzen D06 TB01)
*B-20 Horusudo D06 TS03
*B-21 Beyblade Custom Set Attack & Balance (Spryzen D06 TB02) (blue painted)
*B-24 Random Booster Vol. 2 Evil-eye D05 TD03 (DoomScizor D06 TD02)
*Dranzer D06 Trans
*B9493 Spryzen Odax (Spryzen D06 TB01)
I am not sure if I am not allowed to post here but yes after reading those names modified with Hasbro ones that has really confused me to be honest !
I really cannot remember those codes for now ( Would surely take some time to get to know all ! )
I can understand that but you know it was better before at least in my thought !

But Yeah No Offence to you Wombat I appreciate your work put into this Article ! Smile
I think that litterally nobody used Spread with Revolve in winning combinations though. It always seems to be Heavy, Knuckle or Gravity.
(Sep. 11, 2016  3:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I think that litterally nobody used Spread with Revolve in winning combinations though. It always seems to be Heavy, Knuckle or Gravity.

I used Spread on Revolve back in June in DSR. I haven't had time to play around with Knuckle as an alternative, but I still think Spread is definitely the safer option in the setup in the article because Heavy can sometimes be unbalanced, and Gravity doesn't offer as much raw stamina it seems.
That was a while ago though. Most people since have been using the other Discs.
Nice draft friend!

I was just wondering would it be really ok to use s TT part in recommend combos? I mean for VST. IIRC Hasbro haven't Trans and TT parts don't fits well with hasbro parts and there are some chances they may make some changes to it like they did with Layers. Anyways you know it better then me Beyhaha
(Sep. 11, 2016  7:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: That was a while ago though. Most people since have been using the other Discs.

I still think it's consistent enough and fulfills its use better than any of the other choices in the Deathscyther_Revolve combo, though.
is treptune confirmed???
@[Wombat], whatever the case, I trust you to just take into consideration how Spread barely gets used anymore, to perhaps just make note of it in the part description, and otherwise, go ahead and edit the Disk - Spread article as well as correct the Spriggan Spread Fusion Overall section as soon as possible, because currently they state that Spread is not necessarily top-tier anymore. I had to publish something instead of leaving things blank.

I suppose that I agree about Spread's use with Valkyrie and Trans, but that customization has also not been used much at all so far.
(Sep. 11, 2016  4:53 AM)Wombat Wrote:
Quote:Spread  is a Forge Disk and a part of the Burst System. It was first released with B-02 Spryzen Spread Fusion. 

==Description==
*Weight: 20.5 grams
*Diameter: 39 millimeters
*Height (not counting prongs) 4.5 millimeters

Spread is a completely circular Forge Disk, featuring a smooth perimeter and underside only interrupted by four small bumps located beneath the prongs, as well as several stylized blade designs on top. As with all Forge Disks, the letter representing the Disk, ‘S’,  is present on top of the prongs that fit into the Energy Layer. Spread has a significant amount of Outward Weight Distribution (OWD), and a relatively thin and aerodynamic shape, making it a viable choice for Stamina combos.Due to its smooth,wide diameter, Spread can also provide the combo with some Life After Death as it will roll along the Stadium floor and give the combo a few extra rotations after falling over, which can be crucial for outspinning an opponent.

Spread can be used on the Stamina Customization Guardian Kerbeus(with A mould God-chip) Spread Revolve/Atomic/Orbit.The stamina of Guardian Kerbeus is further bolstered  by the high outward weight distribution of Spread.Spread also provides this Customization high LAD properties which can be crucial against opposite spin opponents.While using Atomic/Orbit can provide more KO defense and stability, using Revolve can provide more burst defense and stamina.
==Use in Mobile Stamina Customization.
Alternatively, Spread can work on a Tornado Staller setup, such as Guardian Kerbeus(with A mould God-chip) Spread Iron. The OWD of Spread not only provides Stamina, but also helps the Customization to remain on the Tornado Ridge for a longer period of time.Allowing it to outspin the opponent by avoiding contact with it.
==Overall==
Overall, Spread is a viable Forge Disk for  Stamina Customizations but it is overshadowed by 4/7 Glaive as they offer similar stamina properties while also providing more KO defense.Due to this,Spread is not a must-have but rather a welcome addition to a bladers collection.
==Use in Hasbro-only Format==
Due to its high stamina and decent weight spread is one of the best Forge Disks available for Stamina, Mobile Stamina and Attack/Stamina Balance  Customizations and is a must-have for any competitive 
Spread can be put to use in Stamina Customization Yegdrion/Kerbeus/Unicrest Spread Survive/Revolve/Defense.The high stamina of  Yegdrion/Kerbeus/Unicrest is further bolstered by the outward weight distribution of Spread.While using Survive/Revolve can give more burst defense and stamina, using Defense can provide more KO defense.
==Use in Mobile Stamina Customization==
Spread can be put to use in Mobile Stamina Customization Yegdrion/Kerbeus/Unicrest Spread Accel/Zephyr.The high Stamina of Kerbeus/Unicrest/Yegdrion is further bolstered by the outward weight distribution of Spread. It also allow this customization to stay on the tornado ridge for a longer period of time,this combined with the high stamina and ability to ride the tornado ridge, of Accel/Zephyr allows this Customization to outspin the opponent by avoiding contact with it.
==Use in (Attack/Stamina Hybrid) Balance Customization==
Spread can be put to use in (Attack/Stamina Hybrid) Balance Customization Zillion Zeutron/Valkryie Spread Accel/Zephyr.This Customization features good stamina and attack properties.Due to the speed of Accel/Zephyr it is able to outrun popular Xtreme-based Attack-types akin to a mobile defense type and due to the aggressive shape of Zillion Zeutron/Valkryie, this Customization is capable of bursting or KOing opponents which may outspin it.
==Product-List==
==Takara-Tomy==
  • B-02 Spriggan Spread Fusion
  • B-13 Valkyrie Spread Survive
  • B-15 08 Kerbeus Spread Accel (Random Booster Vol. 1)
  • B-15 03 Ragnaruk Spread Claw (Random Booster Vol. 1)
  • B-18 Spriggan Spread Fusion (Vs. Play Set)
  • B-20 Horusood Spread Edge
  • Spriggan Spread Fusion (Black Ver.) (red Painted)
  • B-21 Spriggan Spread Blow (Beyblade Reshuffle Set Attack & Balance) (blue painted)
  • B-24 03 Deathscyther Spread Massive (Random Booster Vol. 2)
  • Dranzer S Spread Trans
updated it