Forge Disk - 5

Quote:5 is a Forge Disk released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-89 Booster Blast Jinnius 5Gliave Guard on

==Description==
5, like other odd numbered Core Disks, is asymmetrical and elliptical in shape in order to facilitate a Frame. One side features two protrusions and the other features three, all molded in the shape of "5"s and the center features two small holes on either side. While the asymmetrical design may imply imbalance, the smaller size of two of the protrusions on the three lobed side ensures that the Disk is balanced. 5's overall shape resembles a reversed 4 and acts almost identically with the same high stamina potential, Knock-Out resistance and Life-After-Death when paired with Frames such as Glaive or Cross. While 7 has greater Stamina, 5 is still comparable with greater Burst resistance due to its lighter weight.

==Use in Defense Combinations==
5 can be put to use in the Defense Combination Alter Chronos/Maximum Garuda/Drain Fafnir 5 Glaive/Cross Orbit/Atomic. The Burst resistance of Alter Chronos/Maximum Garuda/Drain Fafnir can compensate for the heavy weight and Knock-Out resistance of 5 Glaive/Cross and Maximum Garuda/Drain Fafnir's Stamina is bolstered by 5 Glaive/Cross. The free spinning ball of Orbit/Atomic further bolsters Burst resistance and Stamina.

==Use in Stamina Combinations==
5 can be put to use in the Stamina Combination Maximum Garuda/Drain Fafnir/Guardian Kerbeus 5 Glaive/Cross Orbit/Atomic. The Burst resistance of Maximum Garuda/Drain Fafnir can compensate for the heavy weight and Knock-Out resistance of 5 Glaive/Cross and Maximum Garuda/Drain Fafnir/Guardian Kerbeus' Stamina is bolstered by 5 Glaive/Cross. The free spinning ball of Orbit/Atomic further bolsters Burst resistance and Stamina.

==Overall==
Overall, 5 functions identically to 4 with the same high Stamina without the massive Burst risk posed by 8 and high weight for Knock-Out resistance making the Disk a key part in Stamina and Defense combinations. When paired with Frames such as Cross or Glaive, combinations using 5 have high Life After Death as well. As such, 5 is a must have for competitive bladers.

==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
  • B-89 Blast Jenius 5Glaive Guard
  • B-95 Dragoon S 5Meteor Loop (Random Booster Vol. 8)
  • B-95 Shelter Regulus 5Star Tower (Random Booster Vol. 8)
==Hasbro==
u sure 7 has better stamina than 5?
Any rbv8 beys with 5? I don't know for sure but I think that there would be
Article Skeleton has been up, here's the link: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Forge_Disc_-_5
(Oct. 31, 2017  10:58 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: Article Skeleton has been up, here's the link: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Forge_Disc_-_5

You don't have to keep telling us you know

(Oct. 31, 2017  9:57 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: Any rbv8 beys with 5? I don't know for sure but I think that there would be

They're already on the product list

(Oct. 31, 2017  8:51 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: u sure 7 has better stamina than 5?

That's what every tournament experienced blader says
(Oct. 31, 2017  1:48 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:

i havent heard that tho.even 7 and 4 arent confirm i mean it is not confirmed which one has better stamina.if u could test it.it would be better than.
(Oct. 31, 2017  3:10 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2017  1:48 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: That's what every tournament experienced blader says

i havent heard that tho.even 7 and 4 arent confirm i mean it is not confirmed which one has better stamina.if u could test it.it would be better than.

I'm pretty sure you've seen that through the Winning Combinations thread there's a lot of 4Gs on stamina combos and recently, there has been more 7G use on stamina combos.
(Oct. 31, 2017  3:45 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2017  3:10 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: i havent heard that tho.even 7 and 4 arent confirm i mean it is not confirmed which one has better stamina.if u could test it.it would be better than.

I'm pretty sure you've seen that through the Winning Combinations thread there's a lot of 4Gs on stamina combos and recently, there has been more 7G use on stamina combos.
Yes,  but it doesnt tell which one has better stamina. I think 7 is mostly used due to its weight advantage. Its not very popular on pure stamina(gK)tho.but is very popular on everything else
(Oct. 31, 2017  6:34 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2017  3:45 PM)Mage Wrote: I'm pretty sure you've seen that through the Winning Combinations thread there's a lot of 4Gs on stamina combos and recently, there has been more 7G use on stamina combos.
Yes,  but it doesnt tell which one has better stamina. I think 7 is mostly used due to its weight advantage. Its not very popular on pure stamina(gK)tho.but is very popular on everything else

I think @[TrainiacJ] said that 7 is better than 4 for stamina
(Oct. 31, 2017  1:48 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2017  10:58 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: Article Skeleton has been up, here's the link: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Forge_Disc_-_5

You don't have to keep telling us you know

(Oct. 31, 2017  9:57 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: Any rbv8 beys with 5? I don't know for sure but I think that there would be

They're already on the product list

sorry, didn't see that there
(Oct. 31, 2017  7:36 PM)Mage Wrote: I think @[TrainiacJ] said that 7 is better than 4 for stamina

yea but i also heard somewhere that 4 has better stamina.
(Nov. 01, 2017  8:55 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2017  7:36 PM)Mage Wrote: I think @[TrainiacJ] said that 7 is better than 4 for stamina

yea but i also heard somewhere that 4 has better stamina.

I do remember that too but I think someone said 7 had better stamina recently (about a month ago) while 4 was said to have better stamina before 7 was said to actually have more benefits in terms of stamina AND weight
(Oct. 31, 2017  7:02 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
Quote:5 is a Forge Disk released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-89 Booster Blast Jinnius 5Gliave Guard on

==Description==
5, like other odd numbered Core Disks, is asymmetrical and elliptical in shape in order to facilitate a Frame. One side features two protrusions and the other features three, all molded in the shape of "5"s and the center features two small holes on either side. While the asymmetrical design may imply imbalance, the smaller size of two of the protrusions on the three lobed side ensures that the Disk is balanced. 5's overall shape resembles a reversed 4 and acts almost identically with the same high stamina potential, Knock-Out resistance and Life-After-Death when paired with Frames such as Glaive or Cross. While 7 has greater Stamina, 5 is still comparable with greater Burst resistance due to its lighter weight.

==Use in Defense Combinations==
5 can be put to use in the Defense Combination Alter Chronos/Drain Fafnir 5 Glaive/Cross Orbit/Atomic. The Burst resistance of Alter Chronos/Drain Fafnir can compensate for the heavy weight and Knock-Out resistance of 5 Glaive/Cross and Maximum Garuda/Drain Fafnir's Stamina is bolstered by 5 Glaive/Cross. The free spinning ball of Orbit/Atomic further bolsters Burst resistance and Stamina.

==Use in Stamina Combinations==
5 can be put to use in the Stamina Combination Guardian Kerbeus 5 Glaive/Cross Orbit/Revolve. Guardian Kerbeus' Stamina is  further bolstered by 5 Glaive/Cross , it also provides this Customization good LAD properties . While using Orbit can give more KO resistance and stability, using Revolve can give more stamina and burst resistance.

==Overall==
Overall, 5 functions identically to 4 with the same high Stamina without the massive Burst risk posed by 8 and high weight for Knock-Out resistance making the Disk a key part in Stamina and Defense combinations. When paired with Frames such as Cross or Glaive, combinations using 5 have high Life After Death as well. As such, 5 is a must have for competitive bladers.

==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
  • B-89 Blast Jinnius 5Glaive Guard
  • B-95 Dragoon S 5Meteor Loop (Random Booster Vol. 8)
  • B-95 Shelter Regulus 5Star Tower (Random Booster Vol. 8)
==Hasbro==
made some edits.
bJ is spelt blast jinnius not jenius
(Nov. 23, 2017  10:44 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: bJ is spelt blast jinnius not jenius

edited
(Nov. 23, 2017  11:16 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  10:44 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: bJ is spelt blast jinnius not jenius

edited
forgot the double n