Forge Disk - βumper

Quote:βumper is a Forge Disk released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-00

==Description==
Bumper features a cuboidal design, akin to the mineral Bismuth, with numerous gaps in each square. Due to these gaps, βumper is very lightweight and ill-suited for Knock-Out Defense or Attack and the rough perimeter makes it ill-suited for Stamina as well due to its poor Life-After-Death. While the light weight can bolster Burst resistance, other Disks such as Knuckle can do the same with greater Stamina.

==Overall==
βumper has a weight too light for Attack or Defense and too rough of a perimeter for Stamina. The Burst resistance it can grant is niche and numerous other Disks such as Knuckle and Down can grant equal Burst resistance and greater Stamina. As such βumper is suitable for collection purposes only.

==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
  • B-00 βaldur βumper βite (blue painted)

• B-00 Victory Valkyrie βumper assault (Legend God Bey ver.) (red painted)

• B-00 βaldur βumper βite (Black Ver.) (gold painted)
Replace spread with down.spread does not has that good burst defense
I never understood the function of this part other than it's looks. It's just all around a pretty terrible part and I have no idea what takara was thinking when making it.
(Nov. 06, 2017  8:11 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Replace spread with down.spread does not has that good burst defense

Spread isn't still outclassed though. I'm pretty sure it still has heavier weight and more LAD.

BTW @[Monodragon] where you got information for this draft? In dunno if anyone own it yet.
(Nov. 08, 2017  8:51 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2017  8:11 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Replace spread with down.spread does not has that good burst defense

Spread isn't still outclassed though. I'm pretty sure it still has heavier weight and more LAD.

BTW @[Monodragon] where you got information for this draft? In dunno if anyone own it yet.

Pure guesswork
There isn't much to say other than, it's blocky and it doesn't make a noticeable difference. It's like Wing and Boost, it's just a weight that serves no other purpose.
(Nov. 08, 2017  8:51 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:

I am not sayiNg spread is outclassed  but its not a difficult disc to burst but down is a difficult disc to burst
(Nov. 08, 2017  9:56 AM)Mage Wrote: There isn't much to say other than, it's blocky and it doesn't make a noticeable difference. It's like Wing and Boost, it's just a weight that serves no other purpose.

wing can produce a fair amount of smash attack if you use it with an attack based driver
(Nov. 08, 2017  9:39 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2017  9:56 AM)Mage Wrote: There isn't much to say other than, it's blocky and it doesn't make a noticeable difference. It's like Wing and Boost, it's just a weight that serves no other purpose.

wing can produce a fair amount of smash attack if you use it with an attack based driver

Uh, no. Wing is completely circular with wings curving up when in right spin, supposedly creating up force due to the air current. The gimmick doesn't work and it's doesn't provide any smash attack potential cause there's no focused weight
(Nov. 08, 2017  8:52 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2017  8:51 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Spread isn't still outclassed though. I'm pretty sure it still has heavier weight and more LAD.

Pure guesswork

Ehh sorry I thought its draft of bump frame.