Forge Disc-Boost

Quote:Boost is a Forge-Disc released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the Starter B-34 Victory Valkyrie Boost Variable on April 2, 2016.

==Description==
Boost is a circular Forge-Disc with six small downward sloped blades present around its perimeter. In theory, the blades are meant to produce down-force in right spin to increase the grip of the beyblade on the stadium floor by pushing air downward and create upper-force in left spin which would decrease the friction between the beybalde and the stadium floor by pushing air upwards and increase stamina. In reality, due to the small size of the blades the upper-force/down-force created is negligible and the said blades serve no other purposes other than drastically reducing the LAD of Boost. In addition to this, Boost also posses mediocre stamina,low weight and below average  burst defense compared to Top-Tier Forge-Discs like Knuckle/4/7. Due to the aforementioned features Boost has no use competitive use in the both Standard-Format and Hasbro-only Format.
==Overall==
Overall,Boost is severely outclassed by other Forge-Discs like Knuckle,4 and 7 and should only be bought for collection purposes.
==Product List==
==Takara-Tomy==
  • B-34 Victory Valkyrie Boost Variable
  • Victory Valkyrie Boost Variable (Fire Knight Ver.)
  • B-38 Victory Valkyrie Boost Variable (Beyblade Entry Set) 
  • Victory Valkyrie Boost Variable (Kirin Green Ver.) (green painted)
  • Victory Valkyrie Boost Variable (Tournament Prizes) (Gold, Silver, Bronze)
  • B-49 02 Storm Spriggan Boost Yielding (Random Booster Vol. 3) 
  • B-49 03 Rising Ragnaruk Boost Press (Random Boost Vol. 3)
  • Victory Valkyrie Boost Variable (Television Quiz Exclusive) (black painted) 
  • B-64 Storm Spriggan Boost Impact (Beyblade Super Custom Set Heavy Ver.) (red painted)
  • B-62 Fang Fenrir Boost Jaggy (BeyStadium Dual Cyclone Set) 
==Hasbro==
  • B9487AS00 Starter Valtryek V2 Boost Variable 
  • C2356 Burst Dual Pack Jormuntor J2 and Fengirff F2
  • B9498AS21 Beyblade Burst Epic Rivals Battle Set
  • C3401 Apex Attack Set
  • B9498 Avatar Attack Battle set
not too bad for a useless disk, I guess
Not useless.... My friend managed to burst my god valkyrie using this with wyvern and orbit.
(Oct. 27, 2017  12:45 AM)Bersilus Wrote: Not useless.... My friend managed to burst my god valkyrie using this with wyvern and orbit.

This may have been luck, one burst doesn't prove that its good all of a sudden.
Article Skeleton is up, when the info is approved, hit me up!
Here's the link: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Forge_Disc_-_D01:_Boost
(Oct. 27, 2017  1:31 AM)Foxer Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2017  12:45 AM)Bersilus Wrote: Not useless.... My friend managed to burst my god valkyrie using this with wyvern and orbit.

This may have been luck, one burst doesn't prove that its good all of a sudden.

Happened more than once.. anyways i use it for my mid weight fighters build
I don't know why, but with L2.B.T L2 has ridiculous LAD, like L2 would be off balance and rolling on the stadium and after 5 seconds the other beyblade stops, L2 is STILL GOING FOR ANOTHER 2 SECONDS
It comes with fang fenrir in dual cyclone beystadium
(Oct. 27, 2017  4:18 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: I don't know why, but with L2.B.T L2 has ridiculous LAD, like L2 would be off balance and rolling on the stadium and after 5 seconds the other beyblade stops, L2 is STILL GOING FOR ANOTHER 2 SECONDS
yell,spread 2/4/7 cross/glaive have better lad and weight distribution
(Oct. 27, 2017  5:46 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: It comes with fang fenrir in dual cyclone beystadium

Fair point,added.
(Oct. 26, 2017  11:46 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Boost is a Forge-Disc released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the Starter B-34 Victory Valkyrie Boost Variable on April 2, 2016.

==Description==
Boost is a circular Forge-Disc with six small downward sloped blades present around its perimeter. In theory, the blades are meant to produce down-force in right spin to increase the grip of the Beyblade on the stadium floor by pushing air downward and create upper-force in left spin which would decrease the friction between the Beyblade and the stadium floor by pushing air upwards. In reality however, due to the small size of the blades the down/upper-force created is negligible and the said blades serve no other purposes other than drastically reducing the Life-After-Death of Boost. Furthermore, Boost has a light weight even for a non-Core Disc and a poor weight distribution making it a poor choice for Attack, Defense and Stamina combinations.

==Overall==
Overall, Boost is severely outclassed by other Forge-Discs such as 4 and 7 for Attack, Defense and Stamina due to its light weight and negligible down/upper-force effect. 

As such, Boost is recommended for collection purposes only.

==Product List==
==Takara-Tomy==
  • B-34 Victory Valkyrie Boost Variable
  • Victory Valkyrie Boost Variable (Fire Knight Ver.)
  • B-38 Victory Valkyrie Boost Variable (Beyblade Entry Set) 
  • Victory Valkyrie Boost Variable (Kirin Green Ver.) (green painted)
  • Victory Valkyrie Boost Variable (Tournament Prizes) (Gold, Silver, Bronze)
  • B-49 02 Storm Spriggan Boost Yielding (Random Booster Vol. 3) 
  • B-49 03 Rising Ragnaruk Boost Press (Random Boost Vol. 3)
  • Victory Valkyrie Boost Variable (Television Quiz Exclusive) (black painted) 
  • B-64 Storm Spriggan Boost Impact (Beyblade Super Custom Set Heavy Ver.) (red painted)
  • B-62 Fang Fenrir Boost Jaggy (BeyStadium Dual Cyclone Set) 
==Hasbro==
  • B9487AS00 Starter Valtryek V2 Boost Variable 
  • C2356 Burst Dual Pack Jormuntor J2 and Fengirff F2
  • B9498AS21 Beyblade Burst Epic Rivals Battle Set
  • C3401 Apex Attack Set
  • B9498 Avatar Attack Battle set