Forbidden Eonis ED145FB/130D

{{Beybox
| image = Eonisred.jpg
| full item name = Forbidden Eonis ED145 FB
| item number = BB-116
| beyblade system = [[Metal Fight Beyblade]]
| beyblade type = [[Balance]]
}}

Note: This Beyblade was renamed Forbidden "Ionis" for it's Hasbro release.

The Forbidden Metal Wheel and the Eonis Clear Wheel, were first released alongside Crown, Lyra, and Fox in Random Booster Vol.8 Jade Jupiter. This was the first time that brand new parts were released in a Random Booster outside of the "Rare"/"Super Rare" prize Beyblade.

==Face Bolt: Eonis==
Eonis depicts a heifer, representing Io, the maiden who was transformed into a heifer in Greek mythology.

==Clear Wheel: Eonis==
*'''Weight''':
Eonis' design is similar to Aquila's. It has several designs that resemble the horns of heifers. Compared to several other Clear Wheels, Eonis is relatively flat, similar to Horogium without suffering the same balance issues.

==Metal Wheel: Forbidden==
*'''Weight''': 31.72 grams
Forbidden bears a resemblance to both Inferno and Thermal, with the two blades of Thermal and the textured edge of Inferno. It is raised in a way similar to Flame, making it very vulnerable to attacks from opponents of a shorter height. Forbidden possesses a fair amount of [[Smash Attack]], being slightly ovular, but was outclassed by Variares among release and continues to be so today. Forbidden's raised shape and light weight render it completely useless in today's Metagame.

==Track: Eternal Defense 145==
*'''Weight''': 3.68 grams
ED145 features three “wings” which rotate around the Track freely. The wings are similar to that of WD145. Because of their free-spinning nature, they can be used in Defense customisations, such as MF-H Basalt Bull ED145RS; however, the defensive capabilities of this part are not as effective as GB145, TH170, or BD145, as it does not absorb hits as successfully. The wings which rotate are hindered without the mechanism of a bearing, hence creating a force of friction between the wings and the body of the Track, in turn resulting in less significant damage absorption. Furthermore, it is easy for the low attacker’s Wheel to be caught between the Wheel and ED145, causing a lot of recoil and spin reduction to the Defense customization.

===Use in Spin Stealing Customization===
ED145 has only remained useful in Spin Stealing combinations such as MF-F Meteo LDrago ED145EWD due to its free-spinning wings which allow for improved last-second endurance over the opposing Beyblade.

==Track: 130==
*'''Weight''': 1.29 grams
130 is a mid height Track, which is mid height in between the 125 and 135 Tracks. Despite having use in Attack customizations at one point, it is now thoroughly outclassed by the likes of S130.

==Bottom: Flat Ball==
*'''Weight''': 0.63 grams
Flat Ball is a flat Tip that has been hollowed out in the center to make room for a small ball. It is similar to CS in the sense that the ball and the flat tip are level, and can either move aggressively or defensively depending on how it is launched. When launched aggressively, FB can retain the [[Sliding Shoot]]'s pattern, making it decent for Attack/Stamina hybrids, but is outclassed in this area by MF. Being composed of plastic rather then rubber, it performs very poorly in defensive situations and should not be considered for use.

==Bottom: Defense==
*'''Weight''':1 gram
This is a Defense Bottom, which acts as a wider version of a Sharp tip. When hit by an opponent, a Beyblade with this Bottom will have lessened recoil and will recover from attacks more efficiently than a Sharp Tip. However, while recovering, the Defense Bottom will cause the Beyblade to lose some stamina, caused by the added friction.

===Use in Stamina customization===
D can be put to use in the Stamina custom Duo Cygnus 230/TH170D. D is a superior choice for 230 and other tall Tracks because it retains balance more easily than WD or SD.

==Other Versions==

'''Fang Eonis R145B''': Hasbro Face Off Set: Pegasus Storm Bringer (Black/Yellow opaque Eonis and R145, Black B)

==Gallery==
<gallery>
ImageEeeonisred.jpg|Forbidden Eonis
ImageEeeonisFace.png|Face Bolt
ImageEeeonisRing.jpg|Clear Wheel
ImageEeeD145.jpg|Track
Image:FB.jpg|Bottom
</gallery>

== Overall==
*'''Weight''':39.85 grams
'''Forbidden Eonis ED145FB/130D''' contains no competitive parts, albeit introducing Eonis and Forbidden. While D is useful for tall-Track Stamina customs, there are easier and more effective ways to obtain it. '''This Beyblade should only be purchased for collection purposes.'''

[[Category:Beyblade]]
[[Category:Metal Fight Beyblade]
I'm not sure if Forbidden really deserves an article.. It may, but I'm not sure..

Why exactly did you put 2 articles into one thread?

Both of them are SERIOUSLY lacking information as well..
There are already two drafts for Midnight Bull, so you should delete that part from the first post and the title, and make this thread focus on Forbidden Eonis, which seemingly does not have a draft yet.

Yes, since Forbidden and Eonis are two new parts, we definitely have to write an article about it.
I have a mint FE if you guys wish me to take pictures.
Add more info on Face, CW, and MW.
We already have an ED145 Section on the Clay Aries article, btw.

More information/details about Forbidden would be nice, and the FB section needs a lot more work in general (the part itself needs more testing to be honest).
Good to see the draft, here. Very good.
You should always make a draft and let us improve on it before you do this-
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...is_ED145FB

But seemingly you realized it for yourself. Great. Smile
Raigeko13:http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-New-Rule-One-Thread-Per-Article , doesn't this mean I have to put both articles in one thread?

I made a Thunder Libra rough draft, should I post it or not, seeing as I have gotten, um, dissapprovement(not sure if that's a word) from other people.
It means that if there is one article for a bey already written, then don't make another draft of the same bey. Not condense all of your articles into one thread, haha.

Try reading the actual thread, not just the title.

EDIT: We've only been showing disapproval because the lengths and details of your description for each part are sorely lacking. Also, other articles have often already been made for the beys that you are writing about.
I searched the forum and there was no rough draft of Thunder Libra. So should I post it or not?
Thunder Libra is actually called Infinity Libra, in the original version.
(Mar. 16, 2012  1:40 AM)GM Phantom Wrote: ==Metal Wheel: Forbidden==
Forbidden looks like a cross between Inferno and Thermal, with the two blades of Thermal and the textured edge of Inferno. It is outclassed by many wheels, being a Balance wheel, specializes in no one area.

That doesn't really make sense.. Does it?
I cannot tell you whether it is accepted in English or not, but it basically means "in no particular area".
This article will have to be posted as "Forbidden Eonis 130D / ED145FB", similar to what we did with Grand Ketos T125 / WD145RS, because both versions were released simultaneously.

Took out this paragraph:

Quote:'''Forbidden Eonis ED145 FB''' is a Balance type Beyblade released by Takara Tomy in Random Booster Vol. 8. on August 6, 2011. It will probably be released by Hasbro in November/December 2012.

And added in:

Quote:The Forbidden Metal Wheel and the Eonis Clear Wheel, were first released alongside Crown, Lyra, and Fox in Random Booster Vol.8 Jade Jupiter. This was the first time that brand new parts were released in a Random Booster outside of the "Rare"/"Super Rare" prize Beyblade.

I figured this was notable enough to include. It is a true statement, correct? I know it wasn't done before in any of the MFB RBs, and I don't believe it was done in any of the Plastic/HMS RBs either.

Re-wrote some of the Face/Clear Wheel stuff to take out any specific reference to the parts being in red (since the 130D version is green).

I don't have time to re-write the Forbidden section right now, but more precise details about the design of it should be given rather than simply saying "it looks like a cross betwen Inferno and Thermal". Also, I've never really tested Forbidden, but just by looking at it and thinking of Phantom/Duo/Basalt/Scythe/whatever, even I don't think that claiming it has "decent" Stamina is a fair statement. It should be stated that it was outclassed upon release, and that the overall design is suspiciously similar to a Wheel from the HWS, given it's low weight.

ED145 section can be replaced with the one from Clay Aries, as th!nk mentioned.

Both the FB and Overall sections need to be expanded upon. The current FB section really isn't that accurate (it would not be considered "one of the best Stamina tips that has aggressive movement", when you think about Bottoms like CS), and it doesn't even begin to describe the types of unique movement patterns the Bottom is capable of.
ok, thanks for your input. I'll change the draft and find out more about FB and forbidden. But shouldn't we still have the TT release date/eventual Hasbro release date?

EDIT: Should I make a 130 and D section fro green Eonis?
Yeah, make two Track and Bottom sections.

Like Kei mentioned, look at the Grand Ketos article as a reference.
(Mar. 19, 2012  4:05 AM)GM Phantom Wrote: ok, thanks for your input. I'll change the draft and find out more about FB and forbidden. But shouldn't we still have the TT release date/eventual Hasbro release date?

It's not necessary to put the actual release dates on the articles.
Added 130 and D. Is it ok if I just copied the D from an exisiting article, because th!nk and Kei said to use Aries' ED145 section? ...And believe it or not, I just noticed the Aqulia/Eagle thing. (I usually dislike Hasbro names, but sometimes I will just say what I think is "coolest" and will start spouting things like Killer Eagle or Spiral Unicorno). Also added more about FB, but not sure about the Uni2 part because I don't have strongest blader set. It does say "it is ideal for three-sided metal wheels" though.
Mite want to point out that there is a part of the forbidden wall which is like that of fusion
Change Spin Track and Performance Tip to Track and Bottom.

Also, I think that you should just get rid of the attack combo... Fang is outclassed now, and we don't want people who use it to think it's competitive. Same with the Screw combo.

I don't think you should replace it with anything either; I haven't heard much about Vari on 130, though Flash may be decent on it. S130 isn't too different from 130, but~

Made some edits toward this. Used the Clay Aries's ED145 article section and added a few notes.
Quote:{{Beybox
| image = Eonisred.jpg
| full item name = Forbidden Eonis ED145 FB
| item number = BB-116
| beyblade system = [[Metal Fight Beyblade]]
| beyblade type = [[Balance]]
}}

Note: This Beyblade was renamed Forbidden "Ionis" for it's Hasbro release.

The Forbidden Metal Wheel and the Eonis Clear Wheel, were first released alongside Crown, Lyra, and Fox in Random Booster Vol.8 Jade Jupiter. This was the first time that brand new parts were released in a Random Booster outside of the "Rare"/"Super Rare" prize Beyblade.

==Face Bolt: Eonis==
Eonis depicts a heifer, representing Io, the maiden who was transformed into a heifer in Greek mythology.

==Clear Wheel: Eonis==
*'''Weight''':
Eonis' design is similar to Aquila's. It has several designs that resemble the horns of heifers. The horns are supposed to provide [[Upper Attack]], while its shape provides Stamina.

==Metal Wheel: Forbidden==
Forbidden bears a resemblance to both Inferno and Thermal, with the two blades of Thermal and the textured edge of Inferno. It also has a funnel shape under the raised part of the Metal Wheel (similar in shape to AD145), which could give it potential [[Survival|Stamina]] capabilities, but has a lack of weight that keeps it behind the weights of Metal Wheels in the current Metagame. It is outclassed by many wheels, being a Balance wheel, and specializes in no particular area. It has poor [[Survival|Stamina]] when compared to top tier Stamina wheels such as Phantom or Scythe. It also has slight recoil from being a little oblong like Thermal.

==Track: Eternal Defense 145==
*'''Weight''': 3.68 grams
ED145 features three “wings” which rotate around the Track freely. The wings are similar to that of WD145. Because of their free-spinning nature, they can be used in Defense customisations, such as MF-H Basalt Bull ED145RS; however, the defensive capabilities of this part are not as effective as GB145, TH170, or BD145, as it does not absorb hits as successfully. The wings which rotate are hindered without the mechanism of a bearing, hence creating a force of friction between the wings and the body of the Track, in turn resulting in less significant damage absorption. Furthermore, it is easy for the low attacker’s Wheel to be caught between the Wheel and ED145, causing a lot of recoil and spin reduction to the Defense customization.

===Use in Spin Stealing Customization===
ED145 has only remained useful in Spin Stealing combinations such as MF-F Meteo LDrago ED145EWD due to its free-spinning wings which allow for improved last-second endurance over the opposing bey.

==Track: 130==
*'''Weight''': 1.29 grams
130 is a mid height Track, which is mid height in between the 125 and 135 Tracks. Although it is said to be useful against 230 based Beyblades, it is outclassed by its variants, S130 and WA130.

==Bottom: Flat Ball==
*'''Weight''': 0.63 grams
Flat Ball is a flat Tip that has been hollowed out in the center to make room for a small ball. The ball and flat sections are level with each other, giving it an aggressive or stationary movement depending on how it is launched. It may also change in movement pattern when hit. It has moderate stability and [[Attack]] power.

==Bottom: Defense==
*'''Weight''':1 gram
This is a Defense Bottom, which acts as a wider version of a Sharp tip. When hit by an opponent, a Beyblade with this Bottom will have lessened recoil and will recover from attacks more efficiently than a Sharp Tip. However, while recovering, the Defense Bottom will cause the Beyblade to lose some stamina, caused by the added friction.

===Use in Stamina customization===
D can be put to use in the combination Phantom Cancer 230D. D is a superior choice for 230 because it retains balance more easily than WD.

==Gallery==
<gallery>
ImageEeeonisred.jpg|Forbidden Eonis
ImageEeeonisFace.png|Face Bolt
ImageEeeonisRing.jpg|Clear Wheel
ImageEeeD145.jpg|Spin Track
Image:FB.jpg|Performance Tip
</gallery>

== Overall==
*'''Weight''':39.85 grams
'''Forbidden Eonis ED145 FB''' is an outclassed Beyblade, but it contains Forbidden, a new wheel, and FB, which was only available in the Limited Edition Divine Chimera until Random Booster Vol. 8's release.

[[Category:Beyblade]]
[[Category:Metal Fight Beyblade]]
EDIT: Changed the MLD combo's tip from EDS to EWD. Thanks Ultra!
Er never heard of EDS being used for spin stealers.
Ultra: Hm. The combo was on Beywiki (on the Clay Aries article). Maybe replace it with EWD? Could someone do that for me? I'll be gone most of the weekend...
I can test FB for you... I have the ED145 FB one, decent condition, want me to take photos?
What combo would you like me to test?
*note, no Duo, Death, Flash, Blitz and Zero-G, I'm quite good with attack if I may say so myself*
Sorry for double posting, but I have some results for forbidden in attack, which IMO, it has niche use... Against Basalt that is.

MF Forbidden Cancer 90 RF vs. MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 85 CS
MFFC90RF: 8/20 (7 KO 1 OS)
MF-HBK85CS : 12/20 (3 KO 9 OS)

MFFC90RF win rate:40%

Copied from my old thread, it's really just Tier 3 or lower for attack.
That Basalt combination is outclassed now anyway.