For which bey you were hyped : and when it came it was dissappointing...

Hey everyone

As u can see
For which bey..you were so hyped and when it came
It was either bad,or u didnt Like the design,or any other reasons
U can also say for which bey you lost the hype that you had in the beginning
Xeno Xcalibur.........
And for most of the Indians- Storm Spryzen
For me
I loved regulus in the anime.
But when i got my hands on it
LAAAAAAAAAMMMMMEEEEEEE
I was super HyPeD about aH...aka Flash however it was the complete opposite.
(Sep. 06, 2018  6:45 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: I was super HyPeD about aH...aka Flash however it was the complete opposite.

Archer Hercules? But aH is one of best competitive beyblades out there in the current metagame.
Xeno Xcalibur.... I bought it with soo much hype.. but it didn't turn out the way I expected it to be..
God Valkyrie. I was kinda dissapointed by it's performance, mainly because of the Reboot driver.
Outside India : I was HYPED for Killer deathscyther and Blast Jinnius !!
Inside India : Xeno Xcalibur and Storm Spryzen !!
Bloody longinus. Its ok but after getting nightmare its just not as good. But I guess that's why I stick with valkyrie
Deep Chaos. I fell in love with the first Chaos' mysterious feeling because it had no evolution, so when Deep Chaos was leaked, I was intrigued. Then came the leaked photos, sealing the deal. I bought the God Customize Set a month or so afterwards, despite having seen it Deep Chaos burst in videos a lot.
(Sep. 06, 2018  5:40 AM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote: For me
I loved regulus in the anime.
But when i got my hands on it
LAAAAAAAAAMMMMMEEEEEEE

Me too I was super sad that I use up my money to buy it.
(Sep. 06, 2018  12:15 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Deep Chaos. I fell in love with the first Chaos' mysterious feeling because it had no evolution, so when Deep Chaos was leaked, I was intrigued. Then came the leaked photos, sealing the deal. I bought the God Customize Set a month or so afterwards, despite having seen it Deep Chaos burst in videos a lot.

Actually , Deep Chaos Still is  a top tier STAMINA layer !! ( But its teeth Are BAD !! )
Another great disappointment for me was the wyvron evolution
I
(Sep. 06, 2018  2:46 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2018  12:15 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Deep Chaos. I fell in love with the first Chaos' mysterious feeling because it had no evolution, so when Deep Chaos was leaked, I was intrigued. Then came the leaked photos, sealing the deal. I bought the God Customize Set a month or so afterwards, despite having seen it Deep Chaos burst in videos a lot.

Actually , Deep Chaos Still is  a top tier STAMINA layer !! ( But its teeth Are BAD !! )
It's teeth are not bad! The bearing driver has the weak spring and that is the reason it bursts
(Sep. 06, 2018  3:28 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2018  2:46 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Actually , Deep Chaos Still is  a top tier STAMINA layer !! ( But its teeth Are BAD !! )
It's teeth are not bad! The bearing driver has the weak spring and that is the reason it bursts

Well , BOTH Deep Chaos and Bearing have WEAK-ER teeth !!!
(Sep. 06, 2018  3:49 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2018  3:28 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: It's teeth are not bad! The bearing driver has the weak spring and that is the reason it bursts

Well , BOTH Deep Chaos and Bearing have WEAK-ER teeth !!!
The teeth are ok 
But the main reason it bursts is the weak spring on bearing
I was hyped for horusood when it first got leaked cuz I thought the layer would act like Wyvang and hit really hard LOOOOOL, too bad I forgot it was a plastic bey with hit cushioning teeth. I literally bought like 8 of them and after that I never over hyped a release ever.
Was so hyped for Revive Phoenix and preordered too many. I was not really disappointed with the Beyblade itself. The layer, the 10 disk and even friction are all fine or even great. But I was really really hyped for the long rip cord. I was pretty disappointed when I tried the rip cord. It’s ok, not bad. But I just thought it would be game changing. I don’t even know why I thought that.
(Sep. 06, 2018  5:02 PM)Shindog Wrote: Was so hyped for Revive Phoenix and preordered too many.  I was not really disappointed with the Beyblade itself.  The layer, the 10 disk and even friction are all fine or even great. But  I was really really hyped for the long rip cord.  I was pretty disappointed when I tried the rip cord.   It’s ok, not bad.  But I just thought it would be game changing.  I don’t even know why I thought that.
I actually just bought rPwhen it was realised for the friction driver.
It scrapes like heck.
(Sep. 06, 2018  3:54 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Hasbro Beyblade Burst in general

Agreed. I thought it would be like where it was essentially identical to the TT products packaged in Hasbro packaging. It got better later on but the Hasbro Single Layers, now being the only things left in my stores as well as just being ugly, flat out worthless for collectors like me with bland common parts, are now some of my least favourite beyblades of all time.

On the TT end of things, definitely Guardian Kerbeus Heavy Revolve. Which I've said many times that I absolutely despised the stock combo, it was good for stamina but it has really weak burst resistance. The worst problem was that TT was so lazy that they gave it old parts like Heavy Revolve. Why not a god disk? Why were the parts a stamina type despite the layer made to be a defense type. I tend to disassociate with this combo as much as I can. Hazard Kerbeus, while that never got new parts either at least got excellent parts that are suited for it's type and an actual god disk. Okay technically gK.H.R was a release that was disappointing at it's announcement.

A release that was disappointing after actually buying it or when videos finally showed up for it was Storm Spriggan. I love Storm Spriggan but the weak teeth was a dumb idea, a really dumb idea. Spriggan has a somewhat aggressive shape and the two just don't mix. It was almost as if it was made to bursted by Valkyrie to demonstrate that beyblade. Wild Wyvern was also extremely disappointing, the extremely shallow teeth was a stupid idea for it because, while the layer is rounder than Storm Spriggan, the shape was still aggressive enough to burst which the weak teeth can't compensate for. I suppose I can toss Shelter Regulus up here too for the same reason, in fact it's almost like a mix of both.

For one I bought to test myself there was Driger S, now don't get me wrong Driger S is a pretty decent layer for it's time, it was fairly okay for attack and had okay stamina, but it was definitely not the super aggressive attacker that some have made it out to be. But still it did become a great collectors piece so I don't mind pulling that.
Shelter Regulus because of its horrible teeth.
And Buster Xcalibur. I compared the actual product with the one shown in official introduction video, I am 100% sure that they adjusted and weaken the shape of this layer.
God Valkyrie was supposed to be my OTB, but it automatically ruined my hopes and dreams.
(Sep. 06, 2018  2:46 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:

Well, the stock combo for TT's release bursts a lot