[Florida, USA] Any tournaments in Florida???

(Nov. 16, 2016  1:33 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2016  9:35 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Now that Brisk Aquario's tournament is over, is anyone interested in attending another event next month? Smile
Ideally I'd like to host in Jacksonville since it's close to home, but if there's more of an interest in Orlando, that's a possibility as well!

I'd be open to one in Jacksonville, but I have no blades... ;^^

We can lend you parts. Smile
(Nov. 16, 2016  4:26 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2016  1:33 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2016  9:35 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Now that Brisk Aquario's tournament is over, is anyone interested in attending another event next month? Smile
Ideally I'd like to host in Jacksonville since it's close to home, but if there's more of an interest in Orlando, that's a possibility as well!

I'd be open to one in Jacksonville, but I have no blades... ;^^

We can lend you parts. Smile

OK, then, count me in as a maybe for the event. Smile
Next tournament is up!
Hi friends! I'll be back in Florida for spring break from March 4th-11th. Any interest in a Burst tournament in Jacksonville on the 4th/10th/11th?
(Feb. 16, 2017  2:30 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Hi friends! I'll be back in Florida for spring break from March 4th-11th. Any interest in a Burst tournament in Jacksonville on the 4th/10th/11th?
The 4th and 10th seems available for me as I have testing on the 11th.
(Feb. 16, 2017  2:30 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Hi friends! I'll be back in Florida for spring break from March 4th-11th. Any interest in a Burst tournament in Jacksonville on the 4th/10th/11th?

I'll probably be best on the 4th, but don't guarantee me for it.
Also, forgot to say, I can't make it on the 10th at all, as my birthday is the 9th.
(Feb. 17, 2017  8:50 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Also, forgot to say, I can't make it on the 10th at all, as my birthday is the 9th.

Hi, my name is Samuel. It's been 7 to 8 years since I played beyblade. i mostly lost interest when the beyblade metal series was over but now im back. ill join your tournament, but most of my beyblades are gone and I dont have any burst nor my metal beys....they just disappeared from existence. and i cant buy any..
(Mar. 11, 2017  1:50 AM)sam39007 Wrote:
Hi, my name is Samuel. It's been 7 to 8 years since I played beyblade. i mostly lost interest when the beyblade metal series was over but now im back. ill join your tournament, but most of my beyblades are gone and I dont have any burst nor my metal beys....they just disappeared  from existence. and i cant buy any..

Hi Samuel! I'm sure people would be happy to lend you their spare parts at a tournament, but I would recommend getting a few Beyblades before attending one just in case Smile Fortunately they're being sold at Targets all around Jacksonville these days, so finding one or two that you like shouldn't be hard!
(Mar. 11, 2017  8:33 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Hi Samuel! I'm sure people would be happy to lend you their spare parts at a tournament, but I would recommend getting a few Beyblades before attending one just in case Smile Fortunately they're being sold at Targets all around Jacksonville these days, so finding one or two that you like shouldn't be hard!
Thank you! And thank for the tip! Also, I'd the tournament today? And if it is, what time?
(Mar. 11, 2017  8:12 PM)sam39007 Wrote: Thank you! And thank for the tip! Also, I'd the tournament today? And if it is, what time?

Here's a tip. Look in the WBO community and the tournaments thread for when the tournaments are. Hope we will see you at a tournament!
(Apr. 13, 2009  8:18 PM)Aqua Wrote: You FL guys can organize a tourney soon....

How long is it and what date is it
Hey all. My kids and I just got into Burst. We are currently living in the Brandon/Tampa area.
(Apr. 01, 2017  4:19 PM)Aazen Wrote: Hey all. My kids and I just got into Burst. We are currently living in the Brandon/Tampa area.
That's wonderful that you and your kids got into Burst. If you're interested, the closest tournaments are held in Miami, currently, aside from Jackonsville/Orlando. That's a good three hours away from Tampa, if you're up for it.
Hi everyone! Sorry I've been away for a while - school is a hassle - however, with some people asking, I'm planning for a Burst format tournament at the end of May (psst, my bday is there... xD) or in the start of June! Let me know which days are preferable! (May 27/28 maybe?)
(Apr. 12, 2017  6:55 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Hi everyone! Sorry I've been away for a while - school is a hassle - however, with some people asking, I'm planning for a Burst format tournament at the end of May (psst, my bday is there... xD) or in the start of June! Let me know which days are preferable! (May 27/28 maybe?)

Maybe the first weekend of June or last of May would probably work out for me.
(Apr. 12, 2017  8:19 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Maybe the first weekend of June or last of May would probably work out for me.
Although June would be much more probable and more convenient as it's summer but I'll keep that in mind. :)
(Apr. 12, 2017  8:28 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Although June would be much more probable and more convenient as it's summer but I'll keep that in mind. Smile

Hello! I'm in the Wellington area and was inspired by my friend to start playing beyblade a few weeks ago. Yesterday I came back from a trip to Walmart where I bought 4 burst beyblades. I'm hoping that first weekend of June, because I just get off of school that week, and I'll have more parts. So is it going to be in Miami or Orlando? Or somewhere else? (I'm betting you already said where, but I can't help but be lazy.)
(Apr. 15, 2017  2:53 PM)Oshawott King Wrote: Hello! I'm in the Wellington area and was inspired by my friend to start playing beyblade a few weeks ago. Yesterday I came back from a trip to Walmart where I bought 4 burst beyblades. I'm hoping that first weekend of June, because I just get off of school that week, and I'll have more parts. So is it going to be in Miami or Orlando? Or somewhere else? (I'm betting you already said where, but I can't help but be lazy.)
Welcome to the WBO! Smile I'm actually planning on doing two tournaments, one in May and June. Miami specifically. Wellington is a hour away from Miami. If you are willing to drive here, it'll be worth it!
(Apr. 15, 2017  8:02 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! Smile I'm actually planning on doing two tournaments, one in May and June. Miami specifically. Wellington is a hour away from Miami. If you are willing to drive here, it'll be worth it!
Sure! I really can't wait till they happen. See you (hopefully) there, or atleast at the June one!
(Apr. 16, 2017  12:18 AM)Oshawott King Wrote: Sure! I really can't wait till they happen. See you (hopefully) there, or atleast at the June one!
Of course! Remember to confirm once the thread(s) are up if you're definitely coming. Smile
Update: I'm officially changing the tournament's date to June 10th. Is that good for everyone? Let me know!
(Apr. 23, 2017  6:05 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Update: I'm officially changing the tournament's date to June 10th. Is that good for everyone? Let me know!

That is currently a-okay with me!
(Apr. 24, 2017  11:54 AM)Oshawott King Wrote: That is currently a-okay with me!
Great to know! Smile
ill take some one on. im the strongest blader in the world.