Florida Space Coast/Orlando/Tampa/Jacksonville

Hello everyone. I'm the dad of a 5 year old Bey Blader who is currently looking to find more bladers in the area. We tried to find some other bladers on FB and didn't have much success but I luckily stumbled upon this site. Since there doesn't seem to be much activity anywhere in FL, I think it would be wise to find a central location to Meetup in Orlando. 

Let's see how many people we can find who are interested and we can shoot for setting something up for November 3rd.

I'm new at this and open to suggestions.

Thank you!
I'm the dad of a 6 year old who's been searching for the same thing! We live in Oviedo and frankly, I'm sure he'd like to play with someone other than me lol! Let me know if you'd ever like to set up a 'playdate'
(Oct. 06, 2018  3:00 PM)Ekang21 Wrote: I'm the dad of a 6 year old who's been searching for the same thing!  We live in Oviedo and frankly, I'm sure he'd like to play with someone other than me lol!  Let me know if you'd ever like to set up a 'playdate'

That sounds good. I'll DM you my contact details and we can set something up.
(Oct. 03, 2018  10:12 PM)BeybladeMav Wrote: Hello everyone. I'm the dad of a 5 year old Bey Blader who is currently looking to find more bladers in the area. We tried to find some other bladers on FB and didn't have much success but I luckily stumbled upon this site. Since there doesn't seem to be much activity anywhere in FL, I think it would be wise to find a central location to Meetup in Orlando. 

Let's see how many people we can find who are interested and we can shoot for setting something up for November 3rd.

Thank you!

Hello! I'm looking for something around the Orlando area. I would love to meet other bladers. I'm a 14 year old and would love to find some others out there. I may be too old for these games, but I am not a fan of growing up and love to have fun with beyblade.

I am also new at this website and stumbled upon this while trying to find other bladers out there. You may DM me (If there's a DM option here) or reply to this comment.
Finding others with the same interest in Bey blading is my goal, along with creating a bigger stadium for the beyblades, since the ones at Walmart or other stores are farely small. Growing up with the metal beyblades that didn't burst, I got scratched with the strings/rippers when the stadium was too small for 3 or more people in the same stadium.

Thank you for reaching out!
(Oct. 08, 2018  8:52 PM)Jesus B Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2018  10:12 PM)BeybladeMav Wrote: Hello everyone. I'm the dad of a 5 year old Bey Blader who is currently looking to find more bladers in the area. We tried to find some other bladers on FB and didn't have much success but I luckily stumbled upon this site. Since there doesn't seem to be much activity anywhere in FL, I think it would be wise to find a central location to Meetup in Orlando. 

Thank you!

Hello! I'm looking for something around the Orlando area. I would love to meet other bladers. I'm a 14 year old and would love to find some others out there. I may be too old for these games, but I am not a fan of growing up and love to have fun with beyblade.

I am also new at this website and stumbled upon this while trying to find other bladers out there. You may DM me (If there's a DM option here) or reply to this comment.
Finding others with the same interest in Bey blading is my goal, along with creating a bigger stadium for the beyblades, since the ones at Walmart or other stores are farely small. Growing up with the metal beyblades that didn't burst, I got scratched with the strings/rippers when the stadium was too small for 3 or more people in the same stadium.

Thank you for reaching out!
im thirteen and im moving to florida this year so maybe we can find others and set up a tournament in orlando sometime in august or september because beyblading is my favourite thing to do but right now im stuck in chicago and i can't find many bladers so that would be cool
(Oct. 06, 2018  4:51 PM)BeybladeMav Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2018  3:00 PM)Ekang21 Wrote: I'm the dad of a 6 year old who's been searching for the same thing!  We live in Oviedo and frankly, I'm sure he'd like to play with someone other than me lol!  Let me know if you'd ever like to set up a 'playdate'

That sounds good. I'll DM you my contact details and we can set something up.

I have a 7 year old, lets get in contact and set something up.

My son is 7 and would like to get into playing with other kids, did anything ever get set up?
(Nov. 30, 2019  2:45 PM)Salty777 Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2018  4:51 PM)BeybladeMav Wrote: That sounds good. I'll DM you my contact details and we can set something up.

I have a 7 year old, lets get in contact and set something up.

My son is 7 and would like to get into playing with other kids, did anything ever get set up?

Somebody hosts tournaments in Tampa Florida. There is one that is going to happen on January 18th here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-TAMPA-N...ADING-TNS8
Got a 7 year old looking to get into hanging out with dudes with the same hobbies, anyone want to set up something for the kids?
Let’s get a Text chain going guys. My son is now 7 and we are in the Altamonte Springs area in Orlando. I can organize the dates and location. Looking forward to helping my son meet more beybladers. [REMOVED PHONE NUMBER -DC]
(Mar. 10, 2020  9:50 PM)BeybladeMav Wrote: Let’s get a Text chain going guys. My son is now 7 and we are in the Altamonte Springs area in Orlando. I can organize the dates and location. Looking forward to helping my son meet more beybladers. [Writes actual phone number in post]

No, don't! Do not post your actual phone number on here! It's not safe! You'll get a million robocalls and spam SMS messages. Just have them PM you over the site.
I am in the Kissimmee/St. Cloud area. I am 11 and my brother is 9. Anyone local to battle? I want to practice for the tournament in May.
In the summer I go near these areas