Jul

Florida Beyblade Premier: Summer Games RELOADED (SWISS)

Orlando, Florida
Marriott Orlando Airport Lakeside
7499 Augusta National Dr
  Grand Ballroom
A ticket to The Beyblade Summer Games RELOADED is required to participate in this event. Get your tickets on www.BeybladePremier.com/reloaded
11:00 on 07/31/2021
Hosted by
  Conce7
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
20 cash  

Venue Fee

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

FLORIDA BEYBLADE PREMIER PRESENTS: 
THE BEYBLADE SUMMER GAMES RELOADED
Hosted by CONCE7

Saturday, July 31, 2021 in Orlando, FL
Burst Standard Format (TT & Hasbro)

------------

PLEASE READ: 
This event is composed of TWO (2) tournaments running the same day. 

• UNRANKED SWISS FORMAT (30 Players)Designed to provide first-time players and/or younger players with limited experience a chance to learn competitive blading in a friendly environment.  
         You are in the right place if you want to join this tournament. Continue reading!

• RANKED TEAM BATTLES (36 Players): Highly competitive team battles for all bladers that want to test their skills at the highest level. 
         To learn more and join this tournament, please go to https://bit.ly/3yw1l6d

ABOUT FLORIDA BEYBLADE PREMIER

FLORIDA BEYBLADE PREMIER is the host and organizer of the biggest and most competitive beyblade tournaments in Florida. Here is where the WBO highest ranked bladers bring their finest performances in a fun and competitive environment. 

THE BEYBLADE SUMMER GAMES RELOADED bring you all the action in a fun competitive environment. Whether you're a brand new blader or a seasoned veteran, we welcome players of all skill levels to participate. 

If you have any questions about our event itself, please feel free to post them here!

TOURNAMENT INFORMATION

Date:  June 31, 2021 @ 11:00AM

Tournament Schedule: See Below

Beyblade Format: WBO Burst Standard (Hasbro & TT allowed) 

Tournament Stadiums:  At least 4 Takara Tomy Burst BeyStadium B-33 

Age Bracket:  There are no age limitations in WBO Tournaments.

Free Play:  We will have a designated free play area for spectators, testing, and in-between battles.

Tournament Format: Swiss 
30 Players
(5 Rounds + Finals)

Participant Cap

While everyone with a spectator ticket will be welcome to spectate and participate in free play, there will be a participant cap of 30 Players.

Player's fee: $20
Spectator's fee: $10

How to Register

To confirm your spot in the event:

• First, purchase your tickets using this link: Summer Games RELOADED. Please make sure to include your WBO username on the "cart" page before checkout.

[Image: Screen-Shot-2021-03-18-at-9-52-42-PM.png]

• Then, after we confirm your purchase, our staff will add you to this tournament page.
  • We will send your e-tickets via email. Make sure to use a valid email when making your purchase. Check your SPAM folder as well. If you have not received your e-tickets in 24 hours, please reach out to support@beybladepremier.com or holla to Conce7 here in WBO.

**You may request to cancel your ticket(s) for a full refund up to July 20, 2021. Cancellations between 7/21/2021 and 7/31/2021 will receive full store credit in www.beybladepremier.com. In the unfortunate event that Beyblade Premier or Marriott Hotels cancels the event before 7/31/2021, each player and spectator will receive a full refund in 24 hours or less of the announcement. When you register for this event, you agree to these terms.

GET YOUR TICKETS:

[Image: button-get-your-tickets-1.png]

Important Note:
Make sure to buy the ticket for the correct tournament (Swiss or Team). Every person aside from players entering the event needs a spectator ticket. These includes parents, family member, friends, etc. 

TOURNAMENT PRIZES

[Image: 3.png]
[Image: 4.png]
[Image: 2.png]

NEED-TO-KNOW INFORMATION SHEET

Some of this information is covered below, but we will also be handing out the following need-to-know information sheet on the day of the event. It covers key topics related to the organization of this event to ensure everyone is on the same page.

You may read it then, or get a head start right now:

[Image: button-download-resources.png]

SUMMER GAMES RELOADED SCHEDULE

Please note that check-in will be available for limited time in the morning. We kindly ask everyone to be there early even if your tournament start at a later time. 

We have designed our schedule to give all teams enough time to get synchronized and practice together before the main event. That's why we are putting the teams together first thing in the schedule. 

Saturday, July 31st:

• 11:00AM - 11:45AM: Check-in Available 
  • 12:00PM - 12:15PM: Team Setup (See below for our plan)
  • 12:15PM - 02:00PM: Unranked Swiss Rounds + Finals
  • 02:15PM - 05:30PM: Round Robin Team Battles (See below for rules)
  • 05:30PM - 06:00PM: Prizes and Closing Ceremony!

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION 

RULES & RESOURCES: Please follow all WBO Rules and please be respectful to the venue. 

Burst Format Rulebook

Event Photography Policy

Account Registration Guide

FL Covid Guidelines:

https://ogletree.com/insights/florida-en...staurants/

https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/plan-fo...2xEALw_wcB

https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/community-events/

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
(‘’Conce7’’) am I too experienced to join this one? I might want to but it looks like a lot of us won’t be going so just asking
(Jul. 08, 2021  2:22 AM)BladerColton Wrote: (‘’Conce7’’) am I too experienced to join this one? I might want to but it looks like a lot of us won’t be going so just asking
you can go to whatever you like lol. you can’t be too experienced to not join. tell that to cscramon every tournament LOL
Anyone can join any tournament. Neither FBP or WBO has any restrictions.
(Jul. 08, 2021  1:31 PM)Conce7 Wrote: Anyone can join any tournament. Neither FBP or WBO has any restrictions.

(Jul. 08, 2021  1:05 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2021  2:22 AM)BladerColton Wrote: (‘’Conce7’’) am I too experienced to join this one? I might want to but it looks like a lot of us won’t be going so just asking
you can go to whatever you like lol. you can’t be too experienced to not join. tell that to cscramon every tournament LOL

Thx, I was just asking because a lot of people that come to a lot of tournaments didn’t join. By the way, everyone that joined seem to be new players so I might want to leave it for them.

Also, it’s not official that I’ll be able to come to this but if I can I’d be happy to help out with judging in the tournament.
(Jul. 08, 2021  1:05 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
Well, maybe he didn't want to join this one because Conce had kind of mentioned it was for younger/inexperienced bladers. Besides, we all know what would happen if he did.
(Jul. 08, 2021  2:18 PM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2021  1:05 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: you can go to whatever you like lol. you can’t be too experienced to not join. tell that to cscramon every tournament LOL
Well, maybe he didn't want to join this one because Conce had kind of mentioned it was for younger/inexperienced bladers. Besides, we all know what would happen if he did.

Yeah, I want to give the first timers a chance but it's likely I'll come to the team tournament
I really wanna compete! Just thinking about it gets be fired up!!
Tournament Spreadsheet
Hope happened fun!
This matches for event have now been processed.