Flame is back in the game!? Flame Bull 130 WD

(Feb. 22, 2011  4:27 AM)SkySora441 Wrote: ok so attack is out then so i tried it against a earth bull c145wb first round win second round loss and draw so its decent against defense
Come back when you actually do good tests. Two rounds is not nearly enough ...

Anyway, whether this topic gets closed or not, the title is very misleading : Flame is not back in the game, it is still outclassed ...
Um, Is there a way to change the title?, and were working on the outclassed part.
(Feb. 22, 2011  4:39 AM)ErazmusG Wrote: Um, Is there a way to change the title?, and were working on the outclassed part.

In the first post, Edit - Full Edit.
(Feb. 22, 2011  4:26 AM)ErazmusG Wrote: MEAN, Dawg, these results aren't terrible you know, 9/20 against a top tier, plus ongoing testing, and it would help your case more if you tested it for yourself and posted the results to prove if it's deserving of being closed.

Yes, yes I can be. Because you are kicking a dead horse. I feel that I should yell at people if they start kicking dead animals myself.
Since when was Earth Aquario AD145 WD top tier exactly?
We'd be looking at 16 or more to prove "Flame is back in the game!?"
We already know that Burn is best for stamina and that Flame is okay at destabilizing.

Sooooo all that being said, I would have much rather appreciated you necroing a Flame testing thread.
Ummm, Earth aquario AD145 WD is top tier, pretty much any combo with Earth, Burn, Virgo, AD145, 145, DF145, SD or WD is a top tier stamina combo,OK, so you think I'm kicking a dead horse, fine, I'm not sure if I'm not, but at least I'm testing it. So either test, request (bearing in mind that my collection is limited) , or help.
What are you testing exactly then!? Flame does not do well with any of the parts you gave it dude.
Basically what I'm testing is flame at the 130 height, which I don't think has been done before, as the OP states flame stamina combo's used the 145 height, but considering flame is raised, that makes it slightly higher than the other bey (a 145 height stamina combo). Slightly higher= easier to destabilize, which is of course, BAD for stamina, what I'm now wondering is whether flame will do better slightly lowered, which so far, it has.

EDIT: OK, I'm midway through the S130 tests, but I live in England, It is 5 o' clock, I'm tired and hungry, I will finish tests later today, now I'm off to raid my fridge and then sleep.
My thread is basically his except on 125 and with cancer! I have copyrights, you copy cat
LOL, a height difference makes a lot of overall difference, plus I'd say that using using 125 makes it kind of like a semi-Destabilizer, although if you have results could you post them here please? For comparison n' stuffs.
I'm not convinced as of now. Just test against Burn Bull 100/90/85 WD/SD/PD.....
(Feb. 22, 2011  12:56 PM)ErazmusG Wrote: LOL, a height difference makes a lot of overall difference, plus I'd say that using using 125 makes it kind of like a semi-Destabilizer, although if you have results could you post them here please? For comparison n' stuffs.

The link in my sig is the test results, the concept is the same, make a mid height stamina thT can rival the ultra low and high track stamina combos
Thanks, do you mind if I include them in the OP?
ok i did ten rounds against a higher class defense type earth leone gb145wb it lost all 10 rounds
You should actually be understandable when you post..
Stamina>Defense all the time not matter what, really.
Is that on the 135 height or 130, cause that's what were testing now, BTW, sorry for the delay on my tests.
go ahead, any way, i got higher win rates against top tier combos on the 125 height
Cool, I will add my own comparative results for 125 when I get one, soon hopefully.
a good concept but still flawed if a gb130 ever comes out though this combo will have a field day
(Feb. 23, 2011  10:51 PM)shadowleone0110 Wrote: a good concept but still flawed if a gb130 ever comes out though this combo will have a field day

But it won't.......anyways good results....i may need to order a 130...
yeah but df105 came out no one saw that coming beyblade is a suprising game, was any one expecting a bey with polycarbonate in the fusion wheel (bigbang pegais) well it happened
(Feb. 23, 2011  10:57 PM)shadowleone0110 Wrote: yeah but df105 came out no one saw that coming beyblade is a suprising game, was any one expecting a bey with polycarbonate in the fusion wheel (bigbang pegais) well it happened

Haha people knew about DF105.....its a PCLayer on BBP that goes ontop of the MW so...start reading

(Kai-V sorry for offtopicness)
but before it was announced no one knew and probably didn't see it coming
now stop spamming and ruining this persons thread
Flame was never out of the game, I and others have had sucess with it at tournaments.