Flame-byxis's Metal Madness Series

the story is cool! and less sidetracky. i would prefer them to be in a bigger arena
Sorry for the delay. I have some difficult tests coming up.

The next day.
(Oct. 12, 2018  4:20 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Sorry for the delay. I have some difficult tests coming up.

The next day.

Wonderful! And also is my character going to be a side character in the tournament?
(Oct. 12, 2018  4:28 AM)Jman jman Wrote: Wonderful! And also is my character going to be a side character in the tournament?

I'm afraid I can't leak the storyline in advance. Your character will appear soon though.
(Oct. 12, 2018  4:30 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2018  4:28 AM)Jman jman Wrote: Wonderful! And also is my character going to be a side character in the tournament?

I'm afraid I can't leak the storyline in advance. Your character will appear soon though.

Okay that's fine I respect that.
Coming Soon!
(Oct. 16, 2018  6:09 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Coming Soon!

Wait. Are those Dark and Thunder/Infinity from MFB?!
@[ThePheonix] wait and see!?
New Part
On the way to the tournament!
@[Jman jman] coming soon!
Out of This Universe!
Dark Wolf and reverse minbros look super sweet.
Hey! I don't know how many people actually read this but, sorry for the long delay! I had a couple of tests at school.
Anyway...

Return
Also I named the series Metal Madness!
You should work with hasbro and sunrights for episodes of beyblade burst turbo and other series. Your story is good
Lighton at Last!
Coming Soon

Out of curiosity who is your favorite/least favorite character so far?
The last two look a bit like a reversed Magical Ape MS and reversed Winning Valkyrie respectively.
(Jan. 03, 2019  5:28 AM)Jinbee Wrote: The last two look a bit like a reversed Magical Ape MS and reversed Winning Valkyrie respectively.

The metal wheels are based off of Magical Ape and V2.
Do you have a favorite character yet?
(Jan. 03, 2019  6:33 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2019  5:28 AM)Jinbee Wrote: The last two look a bit like a reversed Magical Ape MS and reversed Winning Valkyrie respectively.

The metal wheels are based off of Magical Ape and V2.
Do you have a favorite character yet?

I'm still undecided, but I'll lean towards Ami for now.
The Tournament Begins!
You can win the chance to have your character included in my story. Check here for more details https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Flame-B...er-Contest