Flame-byxis's Metal Madness Series

I am going to start writing a story using the Beyblades I have been making. Please note that I am not that good a writer so try to be kind with your criticism.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Just posting another section.
Sometimes in the series there will be Beyblades that I do not think important to the storyline. I will not be including images of these ones. However if an image is requested I will make one.

Part 2
Looks quite promising so far, I like the addition of 3D models used to showcase what the beys look like.
(Jul. 12, 2018  6:23 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Looks quite promising so far, I like the addition of 3D models used to showcase what the beys look like.

Thank you! I actually have Beyblade Models for the next "Season" of this series I am planning.
Coming Soon!
M8 this is cool really cool actually man you out did yourself
Thank You! I hope to have the next part sometime soon. I needed to finish the top silhouetted Beyblade first.
One of the silhouette Bey's will be introduced in the next part.
New Part:
Part 4
New silhouette!
New Part
New Part
Awesome! Got scared for a second though, thought this was official release.
(Aug. 31, 2018  4:38 AM)brandbrick Wrote: Awesome! Got scared for a second though, thought this was official release.

What do you mean?
New Silhouette
(Aug. 31, 2018  4:41 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2018  4:38 AM)brandbrick Wrote: Awesome! Got scared for a second though, thought this was official release.

What do you mean?
New Silhouette

I meant to say I thought this was official beyblade news
Clickbait thread a lil bit, can you maybe change the thread name so it doesn’t mislead anyone?
(Sep. 01, 2018  2:05 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Clickbait thread a lil bit, can you maybe change the thread name so it doesn’t mislead anyone?

Sorry I didn't realize the title was misleading I will change it.
Adding two parts today.

New Part 1
New part 2
Silhouettes
Big add-on
New Part 1

New Part 2

Up next
New Part
@[Jman jman] Thanks!

Quick bit of history
Kal's Dream