Flame as an Attack wheel.

I wanted to keep everything the same but I'll try the flame pegasis with 100 instead of 105 against a earth wolf with down force claws and WD. Ill ake suggestions on what to test it on though..
dude flame as a attack didn't work
my ray gil and rock leone kept knocking it out
i used flame pegasis 100rf
(Jan. 19, 2011  2:50 AM)coolSparrow Wrote: I wanted to keep everything the same but I'll try the flame pegasis with 100 instead of 105 against a earth wolf with down force claws and WD. Ill ake suggestions on what to test it on though..

try putting it up against top tier defense combos. Like earth bull gb145 rs.
Guys, can this thread die?
We already know that flame does not have sufficient smash to be a real attack player. It remains as a destabilizer.
Ill do some testing soon.
Okay, just look at the wheel. Does it look like it could have any attack use? Even in a main Hasbro Stadium, it's useless. Flame is completely outclassed, even in destabilization, by L-Drago.
Get your facts straight. Flame destabiliser combos get better results than L drago ones. Anyway it's obvious flame has no proper attack use apart from in destabilisers.
(Jan. 24, 2011  1:13 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Get your facts straight. Flame destabiliser combos get better results than L drago ones. Anyway it's obvious flame has no proper attack use apart from in destabilisers.

I'm pretty sure that destabilization works better in left spin and MF l drago 90/100 wf
gets decent win rates against attack,defence and stamina
It does not work better. That's why Flame Cancer 100SF gets like 95% against defence and L drago gets less. Also L Drago 100WF's results versus Stamina varied wildly when placed against stamina in Kei's tests.The only reason it gets good results against attack is cause WF is much more wild than RF and has more stamina.
But at least it outclasses storm, or that's what I think (BTW draws should be retook)
It's weird how... effective spike attack is.
Great necro for a great thread.
I know one - flame aqua 100 HFS (I think) - I tested this a long time ago and it was very quick
Oh,my
I would like this thread to be closed as their isn't any point to it anymore
And there are much better wheels for attack outhere
(Jan. 24, 2011  1:13 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Get your facts straight. Flame destabiliser combos get better results than L drago ones. Anyway it's obvious flame has no proper attack use apart from in destabilisers.
Agreed. I myself have tested against an L-Drago destabilizer. But again, I have seen a Flame Wheel throw hard attacks. I have also heard it has an upper attack... but I think that's just because of its light weight smash.
(Dec. 18, 2010  12:23 AM)Megablaster Wrote: I was wondering about some stamina types with attack parts, so it switched my Sagittario's S to RF and it has found uses in attack. Ive changed the custom to test it for the thread. the attack may come from the spikes, heres what i did

What i used
Flame Pegasis T125RF as flame attack custom
MF Earth Bull GB145RSF
Beylauncher & Grip for both
Takara-Tomy Stamina Stadium
Banking with FP

Results
FP win by KO
FP win by KO
EB win by OS
FP win by KO
FP win by KO
EB win by OS
FB win by KO
Draw
FB win by KO

Flame win rate: 90%
Flame may be useful for attack. The spikes on the side may have added some attack power.

What's FB?
(Dec. 18, 2010  3:11 AM)The Dude Wrote: This forum would be so much nicer if people actually had a thought of there own and didn't just spout "this is wrong, this is wrong, post it else where gtfo nublet!" or act like the fact that a thread being made is somehow a grave affront to the beyblade gods or something.

AMEN. So many people on here are really rude. I see a lot of people talking on here about how other people's combos suck or that they are wrong. I can understand a little banter but people on here seriously make me mad sometimes.
(Mar. 10, 2011  1:34 PM)Arceus179 Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2010  12:23 AM)Megablaster Wrote: I was wondering about some stamina types with attack parts, so it switched my Sagittario's S to RF and it has found uses in attack. Ive changed the custom to test it for the thread. the attack may come from the spikes, heres what i did

What i used
Flame Pegasis T125RF as flame attack custom
MF Earth Bull GB145RSF
Beylauncher & Grip for both
Takara-Tomy Stamina Stadium
Banking with FP

Results
FP win by KO
FP win by KO
EB win by OS
FP win by KO
FP win by KO
EB win by OS
FB win by KO
Draw
FB win by KO

Flame win rate: 90%
Flame may be useful for attack. The spikes on the side may have added some attack power.

What's FB?

Flat Ball. It comes with Divine Chimera TR145FB
(Mar. 12, 2011  10:00 PM)Mr. N Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2011  1:34 PM)Arceus179 Wrote: What's FB?

Flat Ball. It comes with Divine Chimera TR145FB

I think he messed up his acronyms half way through the testing.
I'm wondering how he got 90% against MF Earth Bull GB145RSF using Flame Wheel.. Come on, Vulcan can't even produce the same results..
You're kidding right? Flame is a destabiliser wheel. Read the thread mate. Flame Bull 100SF gets like 95% against Earth defence combos.

On another note can we close this thread already cause everyone knows Flame is a good destabiliser wheel and not really an attack wheel.
You're kidding right?
If you look at the results Flame is on T125, not so much destabilizing happening there. :V
By the way, its in the stamina stadium so.. Wut!?
Flame is definetly NOT for attack types. Flame is one of the best destabilisers...
I could understand i have a flame library he has a lot of attack he can even throws my rock leone back.
Lol........
What is flame Library?
And Rock Leone sucks as an Defense type.
(Mar. 17, 2011  7:38 AM)Zaneago Wrote: I could understand i have a flame library he has a lot of attack he can even throws my rock leone back.

Is that even a real bey? Anyway, I haven't found any major use for Flame in an attack combo.