Flame Wolf 100 WB

Poll: Is Flame Wolf 100 WB a good combo?

Yes
18.06%
No, there's a better combo
81.94%
Total: 100% 72 vote(s)
[/quote]
LOL. don't you mean that Earth Eagle lost because it's high profile track was NOT resistant to the low attacker? if it were "resistant" then i would have won. LOL! I used a DF145 in the tournament.
[/quote]

oops... wrong wording.

EDIT: Oh, and even the quote box is wrong. argh!
Don't spam with random combos.
Yes, you are.

Galaxy bull 130 CS <- means nothing in this context, as this thread is for flame wolf 100 WB .

Nor is it a top tier combo, so testing against Galaxy Bull 130 CS is useless.

Therefore, your post had no meaning, nor relevance.

Therefore it's SPAM.
(Nov. 02, 2010  3:29 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: wow i just tried every thing i could come up with evan LLdrago 100 f/hf (i didnt want to use rf) on upper could only get a couple good wins in
my hypothesis is that earth bull/___ 100wd has enough stanimia and defence to not get beat by almost everything

but we need a mfb attack stadium testing to be done... i think

COOL! yes! XD hmmm just to make sure, can u do a quick win/loss ratio for these battles against flame ____ 100 FS

burn ___ 100 WD
Just for fun - Flame ___ 100 SF
storm aquario (not customized)
@momiji manju
it's not spam if you've read the past post it's testing for combos better than flame wolf 100wb

pegasus12320
it's spamming if you make a comment like: not spamming (which you did) and he's looking for a defence/stamina not stamina/attack

and to justify that this is not spam:

rock wolf 100 fs is my favorite beyblade and should be tested
i have read the prior conversation, hence why I have a reply somewhere there.

How is posting completely untested combos anything but a guessing game?

If you want proper suggestions, find combos that have been properly tested under the right conditions, and have favourable results.

A proper suggestion doesn't entail choosing parts you like.

Besides, galaxy isn't a good metal wheel.
(Nov. 03, 2010  12:30 AM)Sky Prince Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2010  3:29 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: wow i just tried every thing i could come up with evan LLdrago 100 f/hf (i didnt want to use rf) on upper could only get a couple good wins in
my hypothesis is that earth bull/___ 100wd has enough stanimia and defence to not get beat by almost everything

but we need a mfb attack stadium testing to be done... i think

COOL! yes! XD hmmm just to make sure, can u do a quick win/loss ratio for these battles against flame ____ 100 FS

burn ___ 100 WD

you want me to test flame ___ 100 FS against the combos i have that i came up with?
(Nov. 03, 2010  12:57 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2010  12:30 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: COOL! yes! XD hmmm just to make sure, can u do a quick win/loss ratio for these battles against flame ____ 100 FS

burn ___ 100 WD

you want me to test flame ___ 100 FS against the combos i have that i came up with?

not quite. If you're able to, test them against earth bull 100 WD. but if you don't have two WDs, then put Burn ___ 100 WD against Flame ___ 100 FS. =) and thank you for doing these test for me. I really wanna see a combo that will beat earth bull 100 WD. XD cause if there is ever a beyblade that can, i'd be thrilled to use it in the next Manhattan tournament. XD
(Nov. 03, 2010  12:39 AM)dracofrancis Wrote: rock wolf 100 fs is my favorite beyblade and should be tested

Rock ___ 100 fs vs Earth ___ 100 WD
i would but i dont have burn yet, but i am planing on getting one soon and will do the tests then.
and your welcome, im happy i could help
Flame Wolf 100 WB- 7/20 wins
Earth Leone H145 WD- 13/20 wins

I strongly suggest Earth Leone H145 WD, it's a top tier bey that sometimes slowly or quickly kill your prey. The stamina is very high just like Flame Sagitario 145 SD (my favorite top tier bey!) and high defense like Rock Leone 145 WD (kinda original but...) Earth Leone should win most of the battles if you use a string launcher. Eee hope i helps!
dude you need to test it against top tier combos to say its top tier and h145 is horrible
(Nov. 05, 2010  10:44 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: dude you need to test it against top tier combos to say its top tier and h145 is horrible

Awww man... i'm not going through all that trouble again. Besides i won a tournament today, that means that its awesome and 30 peeps cant beat him. H145 isn't really that bad anyways.
(Nov. 07, 2010  11:06 PM)phinamthi Wrote: Awww man... i'm not going through all that trouble again. Besides i won a tournament today, that means that its awesome and 30 peeps cant beat him. H145 isn't really that bad anyways.
Or everybody else was worse at Beyblade than you, using even worse Beyblades than you, and you were all using a very poor Beystadium from Hasbro. Which is probably exactly the case. Unless it was one of our tournaments, then what happens at Hasbro's "supposed" events really cannot be taken seriously.
i did some testing with your combo vs killer gemios df145 fs

earth launched first
hasbro LF stadium
sorry dude but winning with that low % against a useless uncustomized beyblade means that it isn't good
Hasbro Stadium, thats all I have to say.
(Nov. 08, 2010  1:37 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i did some testing with your combo vs killer gemios df145 fs

earth launched first
hasbro LF stadium
sorry dude but winning with that low % against a useless uncustomized beyblade means that it isn't good

actually, killer is not that bad of a wheel... but then again... how would i get one if i'm not allowed to order online? cause i think killer ___ 100 WD is not a bad combo either... speaking of which, u mind testing that? and also test killer ___ 100 FS
Tests with a Hasbro Beystadium keep being posted but they barely mean anything ... lord Wolfblade, you are telling people that they are doing tests wrong by not battling against top-tier combinations, but your tests are not the best either ...
(Nov. 08, 2010  3:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Tests with a Hasbro Beystadium keep being posted but they barely mean anything ... lord Wolfblade, you are telling people that they are doing tests wrong by not battling against top-tier combinations, but your tests are not the best either ...

lol... she has a point there.
try flamebullDF145SF or earthbullDF145WD not really my favorite beyblades
(Nov. 09, 2010  4:40 AM)aceblader123 Wrote: try flamebullDF145SF or earthbullDF145WD not really my favorite beyblades
Obviously those are not the combination that are being considered in this topic ... You might as well ask for Storm Wolf 85ES to be tried ... Also, we already know about Earth Bull DF145WD, it is top-tier.
(Nov. 09, 2010  5:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2010  4:40 AM)aceblader123 Wrote: try flamebullDF145SF or earthbullDF145WD not really my favorite beyblades
Also, we already know about Earth Bull DF145WD, it is top-tier.

NO WAY! o.O I got 3rd place in a "tournament" because of Earth ___ DF145 WD. T.T What i want is 1st..... lol. that was the purpose of this thread... to find a better combo stronger than that and flame ___ 100 FS
There's multitudes of combos that are better than Earth bull DF145 WD, and even more that are better than flame ____ 100 FS.
(Nov. 09, 2010  12:36 PM)momiji manju Wrote: There's multitudes of combos that are better than Earth bull DF145 WD, and even more that are better than flame ____ 100 FS.

hmm, good point... in that case, I'M GOING TO CATCH EM' ALLLLL!!!!! *flips hat* GO PIKACHU!!!! ... *cough* I MEAN GO EARTH WOLF!!!! XD