Flame Wolf 100 WB

Poll: Is Flame Wolf 100 WB a good combo?

Yes
18.06%
No, there's a better combo
81.94%
Total: 100% 72 vote(s)
(Nov. 18, 2010  8:40 AM)DarkFox Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ccjfjv46LQ0

1more to go

lol. sorry i didn't tell u this sooner. my new combo is "earth bull 100 SD" but i appreciate the video... u mind trying out my new combo against any beyblade you want (even attack types) and doing a video of that?... that's if it isn't too much to ask...
(Nov. 18, 2010  8:48 AM)Sky Prince Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2010  8:40 AM)DarkFox Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ccjfjv46LQ0

1more to go

lol. sorry i didn't tell u this sooner. my new combo is "earth bull 100 SD" but i appreciate the video... u mind trying out my new combo against any beyblade you want (even attack types) and doing a video of that?... that's if it isn't too much to ask...

Sure when I get home
Thanks a bunch! =)
(Nov. 18, 2010  9:42 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: Thanks a bunch! =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UffsHJXtJb8&feature=sub

bunch of battles done
and this too, just a redo against your new combo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AABWZOL-jf8&feature=sub
lol. WOW DUDE! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!! XD
you got a nice selection of songs with the vid too
Earth Bull 100 SD is pretty good when it comes to stamina and defense but it looks like when it come to battling an attack type, it's just dumb luck who will win.
you mind doing one more combo vid for me?.... that's if you feel like it....
I don't have a burn wheel but the combo is Burn bull 100 SD. the combo is almost the same just with a burn wheel. you don't have to do this one... it's just a "just for fun" request. =) but i gratefully appreciated the video. it means a lot =) nobody has done any of my requests... you're the first. =D
the top tier combos if you don't mind... but that's completely up to you whether you want to use the top tier.
(Nov. 20, 2010  12:47 PM)Sky Prince Wrote: the top tier combos if you don't mind... but that's completely up to you whether you want to use the top tier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_H1xL4E348

done and done
small question are you using hasbro's earth and burn or TT
(Nov. 21, 2010  4:10 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: small question are you using hasbro's earth and burn or TT

one of my earths is hasbro, it is currently with my unused 2nd virgo parts. I have like 4 TT which I use and they are all mold 2 though

and no I never was able to find, and still cant find, a hasbro burn. although I would like one for its potential weight difference
i see just asking because i believe Sky Prince uses hasbro parts... but im not sure
if i can find a hasbro burn i will post results, but they wont be good (i only have a hasbro LF stadium)
el disco earth tiene bastante resistencia y la punta de aguila tiene mucha defensa y algo de resistencia y
la de flame libra al reves.
sorry but this is the English forum you have to speak English here
hmm, i believe he/she said "The earth wheel has enough resistance and the tip of Aquila has a lot of defense and somewhat of resistance and that of flame libra to the" something (don't know the last word)... well, idk how accurate my translation is... i suck when it comes to spanish.

and yeah, it looks like burn's not so great as it seems to be. Looks like i don't have to buy burn (lucky me... i got no money and if i did buy it, it would have been a waste of money)
And thanks for doing the vids for me. It looks like Earth Bull 100sd is by best bet. =)
i think using wd might be a bit better
I think using Bull adds weight and decreases stamina?
no bull would increase stamina because it is well balanced and smooth
(Nov. 22, 2010  12:58 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: no bull would increase stamina because it is well balanced and smooth

Bull would increase stamina because of the Flywheel Effect, not because it's "well balanced and smooth".
i was thinking i forgot something
not to forget that more mass = more defense. =) but don't forget that more weight also means more normal force and more friction on the stadium. =)
(Nov. 22, 2010  1:30 AM)RayJoker Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2010  12:58 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: no bull would increase stamina because it is well balanced and smooth

Bull would increase stamina because of the Flywheel Effect, not because it's "well balanced and smooth".

it's due to weight distribution.

Definitely not heavy enough to create a flywheel effect.
thats what i ment by balance
so i was right
(Nov. 22, 2010  2:22 AM)momiji manju Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2010  1:30 AM)RayJoker Wrote:

it's due to weight distribution.

Definitely not heavy enough to create a flywheel effect.

Ah, cause I thought I heard the Bull Clear Wheel having the Flywheel Effect, but it must've been something else. Thanks though, Momiji.

I got confused between the "smooth and balanced" thing, as I didn't think lord Wolfblade meant weight distribution.
lol. in other words Bull clear wheel is good. =)