Flame Wolf 100 WB

Poll: Is Flame Wolf 100 WB a good combo?

Yes
18.06%
No, there's a better combo
81.94%
Total: 100% 72 vote(s)
(Nov. 01, 2010  11:37 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: hmm do you have a metal face if so then that will make it better and also the bull clear wheel

lol. nope to either of them. Also, the clear wheel doesn't affect the beyblade very much aside from the minor difference in mass and aerodynamics. Those will not affect the beyblade as much as the metal wheel, spin track, and the tip. those factors are the only thing i'm looking at. as for the metal face, yes i admit that it could give a different end result because it adds on a greater mass and momentum when it spins (srry if i'm sounding like a nerd/geek... beyblade is all about physics anyways...)
trust me the bull clear wheel does alot more than you think
its heavy weight and weight distribution increases the beys stamina and defence much more than the others do
so the bull clear wheel is needed
ask any expert blader here > off topic i think
new data:
Flame ___ 100 FS vs Earth ___ c145 WB
Flame ___ 100 FS won with an extra 47 seconds of spin time to spare.

hmm, but how would i get a bull clear wheel if i don't own a bull? and they would have to make a clear wheel's weight to a certain point in which the heaviest of metal wheels and other parts would not exceed 45g (i think that's the max weight). that's y some metal faces are not promoted because it could exceed the required weight. the metal wheels are heavy as it is.
um... i find that bull and or gasher/cancer actually have slants that can "lift" or wedge the opponent thus knocking the opponent out (if you have an attack type) or knocking opponents off balance,really effective! btw your combo used to be my friends fave combo (except he used leones clear wheel ) i think what your aiming for would be more accessible through the use of a rock wheel because rock has slants that can be used for wedging and bull not only ads weight but it too has angled "ramps" that lift the foe and knock it off balance. thats my opinion.

ps im a physics freak too
interesting which are you firing first and how many rounds did you do

limit of 45g is only for takara tomy tournaments and bull isn't super heavy its about 1 or 1/2 gram heavier than the others but that weight does make a difference

darkaries24 that 'lifting' of the opponent you mentioned is called a upper attack just so you know
It is forty-seven grams by the way.
(Nov. 02, 2010  12:35 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: interesting which are you firing first and how many rounds did you do

limit of 45g is only for takara tomy tournaments and bull isn't super heavy its about 1 or 1/2 gram heavier than the others but that weight does make a difference

darkaries24 that 'lifting' of the opponent you mentioned is called a upper attack just so you know

LOL! that's even the funnier part. I launched flame ___ 100 FS first and Earth ___ c145 WB still lost. lol, i'll think about the bull clear wheel. It's really a pricey decision (since its my money and all i need is the clear wheel... also, i was trying to save up for a string launcher. i got no money right now... sadly....)
(Nov. 02, 2010  12:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It is forty-seven grams by the way.

aww man. at least i was close. ^^
WOW,
New Data:
Earth ___ 100 WD vs Flame ___ 100 FS
Earth ___ 100 WD was launched first and won with an extra 49 seconds of spin time to spare.
i could do some testing myself if you like
its up to you
(Nov. 01, 2010  8:44 AM)Sky Prince Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2010  8:12 AM)Flosal Wrote: ^^^^ That is because your opponent used a destabilizer combo. To beat that you either need a good defence or another low attack combo with more power. This combo of yours seems like an imitation of the destabilizer, plus you need to test it against real competitive combos for it to be known if your combination is at least decent.

hmm, destabilizer... first time hearing that but i'm guessing that means that it throws the other beyblade off balance. yeah, i wasn't really trying to imitate it but i was more so trying to copy it THEN power it up even more. I was thinking when Burn comes out (i'm waiting for it to come out here in NY... can't find it in stores yet), i would use burn instead of flame. is that a good idea?.... or a bad one? and question... when you say "more power", what do you mean? more attack? faster spin speed? lol. as you can see in the vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8iT5Ij3BPI#t=223
i was pretty close from winning each round. (i was earth wolf). i just wanna find a way to make that "pretty close" to "not even close" (in the sense that i was better... obviously... LOL!).
(Nov. 01, 2010  8:14 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Those are pretty bad beys, try Earth bull D/T125WD

srry, i know i'm a noob when it comes to beyblades but... isn't T125 a Libra spin track? or am i wrong? cause aren't libra spin tracks banned from some tournaments? or am i just completely wrong? srry if i don't know anything... kinda new to Beyblade MF.... Pinching_eyes_2
(Nov. 01, 2010  8:14 AM)blah Wrote: Hmm, but for Stamina flame is outclassed and not good for defence at all.

Try doing some tests against these Beys:
Earth Bull 145/D125/T125WD - To test stamina
MF Ray Unicorno 90/100RF - To test defense
MF Lightning LDrago 100CS - As it had more stamina than RF.

lol. sadly... i have NONE of those... nor do i have the money to buy the beyblades and do the tests.... i'll see if i can get someone else to do it. thanks for the combo suggestions.

You should try flame wolf 145cs
(Nov. 02, 2010  1:11 AM)pegasus12320 Wrote: You should try flame wolf 145cs

what's a CS tip? =D first time hearing it. Also, i couldn't find it on Beyblade wiki. XD
(Nov. 02, 2010  1:15 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: what's a CS tip? =D first time hearing it. Also, i couldn't find it on Beyblade wiki. XD
Then you did not look well ...
its like fs but with ruber
and like would you like me to do my own testing
(Nov. 02, 2010  1:10 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i could do some testing myself if you like
its up to you

yes please. :3 Try and beat Earth ___ 100 WD (since it beat Flame ___ 100 FS) without an attack type tip. Not really looking for an attack type beyblade right now. XD also, try use parts that are currently available in the US right now.... sadly, i'm 18 and my parents won't let me order things online... even though i go to college, they treat me like a middle school kid...
(Nov. 02, 2010  1:18 AM)Sky Prince Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2010  1:10 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i could do some testing myself if you like
its up to you

yes please. :3 Try and beat Earth ___ 100 WD (since it beat Flame ___ 100 FS) without an attack type tip. Not really looking for an attack type beyblade right now. XD also, try use parts that are currently available in the US right now.... sadly, i'm 18 and my parents won't let me order things online... even though i go to college, they treat me like a middle school kid...

really cause im an elementary student and my parents let me
(Nov. 02, 2010  1:20 AM)pegasus12320 Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2010  1:18 AM)Sky Prince Wrote:
its up to you

really cause im an elementary student and my parents let me

lol. u don't have strict asian parents... do you... I'm not allowed to hang out after 8 pm... and this is coming from an 18 year old college student... 18!!!! lol. anyways, let's get back on topic.
k
and im asian
well i might get a galaxy pegasus this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
add me on facebook if u have one
just did flame bull 100 fs vs earth bull c145 wb

10 rounds
lightning force stadium
earth lauched first
now doing flame bull 100 fs vs earth bull 100 wd
(Nov. 02, 2010  1:36 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: just did flame bull 100 fs vs earth bull c145 wb

10 rounds
lightning force stadium
earth lauched first
now doing flame bull 100 fs vs earth bull 100 wd

srry to ask but can you also do:
Flame bull 100 fs vs Earth Bull 100 WD
... if you don't have WD, then you don't have to.
wat about cyber pegasis when it comes out, 145ms so cyber pegasis 145ms
pegasus12320 cyber and ms are carp

done flame bull 100 fs vs earth bull 100 wd

10 rounds
lightning force stadium
earth lauched first
wow did not see that coming

any more testing you want done
(Nov. 02, 2010  2:05 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: pegasus12320 cyber and ms are carp

done flame bull 100 fs vs earth bull 100 wd

10 rounds
lightning force stadium
earth lauched first
wow did not see that coming

any more testing you want done

lol. told ya so. ^^ in that case, no, i have no more further testing BUT if you wanna try and find a combo (that's not attack type) that could beat Earth ___ 100 WD more than 75% of the time, tell me. think of it as a challenge to try and beat me... cause that's the beyblade i plan on using in the next beyblade tournament. XD
Earth bull 85WD.

Why not an attack type?
(Nov. 02, 2010  8:43 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Earth bull 85WD.

how do you get an 85 spin track? ... aside from mercury Anubis...

(Nov. 02, 2010  8:43 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Why not an attack type?

lol. because i'm looking for a decent defense/stamina that won't lose too easily. That's my style of play. XD "you don't have to be the best in the Beyblade world, you just have to be better than the #1 kid here." -(forgot who said that... it was said at the last tournament i went to) and from what i saw at the tournament in manhattan, ALMOST NOBODY knew how to use an attack type properly... so it's not much of a worry for me either. (and yes, i know how to use an attack type... i just hate how they die out so easily... i like to kill my prey slowly >:3)
wow i just tried every thing i could come up with evan LLdrago 100 f/hf (i didnt want to use rf) on upper could only get a couple good wins in
my hypothesis is that earth bull/___ 100wd has enough stanimia and defence to not get beat by almost everything

but we need a mfb attack stadium testing to be done... i think