Flame Wolf 100 WB

Poll: Is Flame Wolf 100 WB a good combo?

Yes
18.06%
No, there's a better combo
81.94%
Total: 100% 72 vote(s)
hey, as the subject says, I have a Flame Wolf 100 WB. I was aiming for a bey that digs down deep with a lot of stamina and defense. According to my data (yes, i did a physics experiment on my beyblades... i know, i'm weird) it should be pretty decent BUT if anyone can find a better combo that surpasses this combo, can you please tell me the combo and record a battle on video of your combo beating this combo? and for the sake of physics and science, if you're gonna do the video, can you please do as many rounds 10 minutes can fit in (continuous battle... cut out the intervals of relaunching). I want to see the most tests to get the best results. i'm sorry if i'm asking too much. I can't afford any more beyblades and this is the best combo i got with the beyblades i have. and if a video is not possible, just give me the combo and i'll TRY to build it. And the reason y i'm asking this is because i got 3rd place in my first tournament and i aim to become even better (although i really should be in 2nd... since we haven't battled out for 2nd/3rd place (i battled the kid before... i was beating him 2-0)).
If you're trying to go for Stamina and Defence try using Earth instead of flame.
tried it... it didn't play very well compared to flame. I had this combo battle an earth eagle DF145 WD.... earth eagle lost. when i switched earth with flame, Earth wolf lost... lol. so that wouldn't work very well since Earth is so bulky and the bey's really low (100 is a low profile track).
ps- I used Earth Wolf DF145 WD in the tournament... i came in 3rd (really deserved 2nd)... 1st place used a Flame (idk) 100 FS... which is the one i lost to (score was 3-0). what i want is something to beat that... thanks for trying to help at least.... :3
^^^^ That is because your opponent used a destabilizer combo. To beat that you either need a good defence or another low attack combo with more power. This combo of yours seems like an imitation of the destabilizer, plus you need to test it against real competitive combos for it to be known if your combination is at least decent.
Hmm, but for Stamina flame is outclassed and not good for defence at all.

Try doing some tests against these Beys:
Earth Bull 145/D125/T125WD - To test stamina
MF Ray Unicorno 90/100RF - To test defense
MF Lightning LDrago 100CS - As it had more stamina than RF.
Those are pretty bad beys, try Earth bull D/T125WD
(Nov. 01, 2010  8:12 AM)Flosal Wrote: ^^^^ That is because your opponent used a destabilizer combo. To beat that you either need a good defence or another low attack combo with more power. This combo of yours seems like an imitation of the destabilizer, plus you need to test it against real competitive combos for it to be known if your combination is at least decent.

hmm, destabilizer... first time hearing that but i'm guessing that means that it throws the other beyblade off balance. yeah, i wasn't really trying to imitate it but i was more so trying to copy it THEN power it up even more. I was thinking when Burn comes out (i'm waiting for it to come out here in NY... can't find it in stores yet), i would use burn instead of flame. is that a good idea?.... or a bad one? and question... when you say "more power", what do you mean? more attack? faster spin speed? lol. as you can see in the vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8iT5Ij3BPI#t=223
i was pretty close from winning each round. (i was earth wolf). i just wanna find a way to make that "pretty close" to "not even close" (in the sense that i was better... obviously... LOL!).
(Nov. 01, 2010  8:14 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Those are pretty bad beys, try Earth bull D/T125WD

srry, i know i'm a noob when it comes to beyblades but... isn't T125 a Libra spin track? or am i wrong? cause aren't libra spin tracks banned from some tournaments? or am i just completely wrong? srry if i don't know anything... kinda new to Beyblade MF.... Pinching_eyes_2
(Nov. 01, 2010  8:14 AM)blah Wrote: Hmm, but for Stamina flame is outclassed and not good for defence at all.

Try doing some tests against these Beys:
Earth Bull 145/D125/T125WD - To test stamina
MF Ray Unicorno 90/100RF - To test defense
MF Lightning LDrago 100CS - As it had more stamina than RF.

lol. sadly... i have NONE of those... nor do i have the money to buy the beyblades and do the tests.... i'll see if i can get someone else to do it. thanks for the combo suggestions.
Only the Pre-HWS Libra wheel is banned. T125 is perfectly usable.
(Nov. 01, 2010  9:02 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Only the Pre-HWS Libra wheel is banned. T125 is perfectly usable.

ooohhh... wait... i'm so sorry for asking but what's "pre-HWS"? ... i looked online to see what it meant... didn't understand it. Pinching_eyes_2
ooohhh, i see. so the components of a libra before the HWS is illegal (which explains the "pre"). that makes sense. lol. cause they were having a debate at the tournament in NY about whether HWS Flame libra was legal or not. they kept saying "all libras are banned"... 1-2 kids had libra (not the pre-HWS...).
No, the other parts on the pre-HWS libra are completely legal, and not great anyway.

It's specifically the metal wheel.
I suppose all tests were done in a Super Vortex or Hasbro Beystadium, so really just use Rock or something, and of course weird combinations are going to randomly win ...
Yay! Another one who likes to study physics! I'm not that into studying though I'm good at it. I just took special interest in physics because of my interest in Beyblade and F1.
lol. cool. I took a full year in physics. My teacher loved how i would always be the best student who would always pull out an A+ out of my butt but he hated how i'd always sleep in class. That kinda made me look like a jerk to all the other students. lol

ooohh, so it's just the wheel that's banned.

yeah, unfortunately the super fortex is the only stadium i have/own... wish i could buy an official one... but i'm mad broke and desperate for a job. T.T
ok, i just got a new combo. Tell me if this is better. :3
Earth Wolf 100 WD (and yes, Wolf is my favorite... don't wanna change him :3)
well it's better for one. But you may consider a higher track. maybe you'll need to get a blade like Flame sagittirio so you can use the claw 145 track. oh, and Earth Aquila (Eagle) only lost because it's normal 145 track was resistant to the low attacker.
(Nov. 01, 2010  10:17 PM)Rashamon Wrote: well it's better for one. But you may consider a higher track. maybe you'll need to get a blade like Flame sagittirio so you can use the claw 145 track.

lol. tried it.
Earth ___ C145 WD vs Flame ____ 100 FS (the first place beyblade in the tournament)
result: Earth ___ C145 WD Lost
C145 made the beyblade lose balance when they both slowed down instead of knocking away Flame ____ 100 FS

Earth ___ 100 WD vs Flame ____ 100 FS
result: Earth ___ C145 WD won
Flame ____ 100 FS wasn't able to dig under the low profile track and Earth ___ 100 WD just out lasted it

(Nov. 01, 2010  10:17 PM)Rashamon Wrote: oh, and Earth Aquila (Eagle) only lost because it's normal 145 track was resistant to the low attacker.

LOL. don't you mean that Earth Eagle lost because it's high profile track was NOT resistant to the low attacker? if it were "resistant" then i would have won. LOL! I used a DF145 in the tournament.
he meant earth ___ c145wd, and earth ___ 145wd... i think
hmm.... Don't you think Thermal would work better than flame because they are alike, yet thermal has some decent upper attack?
no flame is much better than thermal
(Nov. 01, 2010  11:05 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: he meant earth ___ c145wd, and earth ___ 145wd... i think

lol. i know. but i'm just telling him that i used a DF145 instead of a 145 in the tournament in which i lost to a Flame ___ 100 FS
and i know, i did use an Earth ___ c145 WD against a Flame___ 100 FS... Earth ___ c145 WD lost.... c145 made the beyblade lose near the end of the battle.... plus, according to my physics calculations, it created more air drag compared to a regular 145 which resulted in a smaller spin time.... there was an average of a 10 second spin difference... and last time i checked, when it comes to tournaments, when you want to win, every second while it spins counts.
i said earth ___ c145WB not earth ___ c145 WD
(Nov. 01, 2010  11:28 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i said earth ___ c145WB not earth ___ c145 WD

lol. u mean "i meant to say 'earth ___ c145 WB' not 'earth__ c145 WD'"
LOL look at your other post. you DID say "earth ___ c145 wd"

lol. either way earth ___ c145WB lost to flame ___ 100 FS too
hmm do you have a metal face if so then that will make it better and also the bull clear wheel