Flame Gemios 90 CS

Hm. I guess that it'd be a first mold then.
Does anyone know when the Burn Pheonix starters started being second molds?
see what i mean by this combo is good? it evolved from Mc frown to this... Smile
What if this combo went against attackers/low defenders/stamina-ers?
And would Wolf or Escolpio give this combo at least some upper since it's so low?
(Jul. 31, 2010  3:24 PM)Jerf Wrote: What if this combo went against attackers/low defenders/stamina-ers?
It is most likely that if Rock____90CS combos went against low Attackers, it will get KOed easily due to Rock's recoil.

However, Rock 90CS would be more difficult to KO if the rubber from CS manages to grip onto the Stadium.
Is CS taller than FS?
testing this with FS and it's won some battles but not all Uncertain
then tried against MF Pegasis 145RF... made Pegasis jump... and jump... but still KO'ed it.
if CS isnt taller than FS i may consider switching 145 to 135
FS is hardly taller than F.
(Jul. 31, 2010  3:40 PM)Jerf Wrote: Is CS taller than FS?
testing this with FS and it's won some battles but not all Uncertain
then tried against MF Pegasis 145RF... made Pegasis jump... and jump... but still KO'ed it.
if CS isnt taller than FS i may consider switching 145 to 135

maybe switch the track to like 105 to make up the height added by CS, it makes it roughly the same height as 90CS
Dirge, you might want to take a look at this image to check what mold of Burn you were using (the one on the left is the second mold).
(Aug. 01, 2010  3:13 AM)Diamond Wrote: Dirge, you might want to take a look at this image to check what mold of Burn you were using (the one on the left is the second mold).

mine looks like the 1st mold

Edit:how much of a diffrence does the molds make?
(Jul. 31, 2010  3:24 PM)Jerf Wrote: And would Wolf or Escolpio give this combo at least some upper since it's so low?
i'll try this with wolf as well. not too sure about Escolpio, it is too light and i dont think it has any upper attack potential.
(Aug. 01, 2010  3:29 AM)Dirge Wrote: mine looks like the 1st mold

Edit:how much of a diffrence does the molds make?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Mold-Variations-Testing
okay, i tried wolf 90 cs- it failed soo badly. but i tried a Escolpio 90 cs as well and it was good. i dont think that the rock/ flame gemios combo has any upper attack- im admitting that it does have some weak points. i also used killer gemios 90 cs agaisnt MF Libra C145 WB and it beat it everytime out of something like 5 matches? il post results later.
(Aug. 02, 2010  1:54 PM)UDC Wrote: okay, i tried wolf 90 cs- it failed soo badly. but i tried a Escolpio 90 cs as well and it was good. i dont think that the rock/ flame gemios combo has any upper attack- im admitting that it does have some weak points. i also used killer gemios 90 cs agaisnt MF Libra C145 WB and it beat it everytime out of something like 5 matches? il post results later.
Hah, this is surprising.
I look forward to seeing your results.
(Aug. 02, 2010  1:54 PM)UDC Wrote: i tried a Escolpio 90 cs as well and it was good.

Wut!?

You serious?
(Jul. 29, 2010  7:22 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I wouldn't be so sure.
Especially in PTW

-__- lol i love how ur kinda mean but it mostly depends on the stadium rite? >.>
(Aug. 03, 2010  3:01 AM)bskulldragon100 Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2010  7:22 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I wouldn't be so sure.
Especially in PTW
-__- lol i love how ur kinda mean but it mostly depends on the stadium rite? >.>

Usually it depends on the blade, but in the case of Hasbro vs Takara-Tomy stadiums, it does.
actually, killer gemios 90 CS didnt really work well, so i take that back.
(Aug. 03, 2010  6:19 AM)UDC Wrote: actually, killer gemios 90 CS didnt really work well, so i take that back.

Have you ever mentioned Killer Gemios90CS before?
Or I missed it?
(Aug. 02, 2010  1:54 PM)UDC Wrote: okay, i tried wolf 90 cs- it failed soo badly. but i tried a Escolpio 90 cs as well and it was good. i dont think that the rock/ flame gemios combo has any upper attack- im admitting that it does have some weak points. i also used killer gemios 90 cs agaisnt MF Libra C145 WB and it beat it everytime out of something like 5 matches? il post results later.

i did mention killer gemios, so you did miss it.
BTW, welcome back.
i just finished test results for Escolpio 90 CS vs MF Libra C145 WB
Light launcher+ rubber grip.
Libra 1st
1. Escolpio by outspin
2. Escolpio by outspin
3. escolpio by outspin
4. escolpio by outspin
5.escolpio by outspin
6.escolpio by outspin
7. Escolpio by KO
8. tie
9. Escolpio by outspin
10. escolpio by outspin.
Escolpio actually proved itself as an effective wheel, and it outspun libra because escolpio is so light i think.
(Aug. 03, 2010  6:21 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Have you ever mentioned Killer Gemios90CS before?
Or I missed it?
Yes, you missed it:
(Aug. 03, 2010  6:35 AM)UDC Wrote: Escolpio actually proved itself as an effective wheel, and it outspun libra because escolpio is so light i think.

Odd... Escolpio shouldn't have that much stamina. It lost all twenty battles against Burn when I tested it for Stamina.
i made an earlier thread which was sent to closed threads about escolpio. everyone said it was too light, so im just presuming that it is good for stamina.
(Aug. 03, 2010  12:36 PM)UDC Wrote: i made an earlier thread which was sent to closed threads about escolpio. everyone said it was too light, so im just presuming that it is good for stamina.

Why Escolpio Sucks
Check the second test. It lost all 20 battles against a top tier Stamina type. And, as I was the one who did the testing, I can tell you it wasn't by a small margin either.
nice tests! but escolpio wasnt really smashed agaisnt my stadium wall. it outspun libra and didnt really have any weight to charge in and hit libra. escolpio might not be ideal though, i admit it. Storm gemios 90 CS was also another combo i explored. il have to write about it later, cause it's 10:15 where i live
im trying new combos, and i will eventually post results of storm gemios 90 CS.