Flame Gemios 90 CS

This thread just kinda completly turns round everyone's opinion that the Rock and Escolpio wheels are useless.
(Aug. 11, 2010  2:44 PM)megablader2 Wrote: This thread just kinda completly turns round everyone's opinion that the Rock and Escolpio wheels are useless.

No, I still say Escolpio is useless, hah.
Well it worked in that combo so.... so being such a spoil sport.
Outspinning a heavy defense combo isn't really that big of a feat.
well for eclipsco i think it is hah
(Aug. 11, 2010  6:36 PM)bskulldragon100 Wrote: well for eclipsco i think it is hah
What is "eclipsco" ...
Kai-V I think bskulldragon100 means Escolpio
(Aug. 11, 2010  7:14 PM)L-Drago13 Wrote: Kai-V I think bskulldragon100 means Escolpio
I know. I never imagined that it could be so misspelled.
-__- my bad i really dident pay attention to it
don't worry everyone makes mistakes
(Aug. 11, 2010  7:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2010  7:14 PM)L-Drago13 Wrote: Kai-V I think bskulldragon100 means Escolpio

"Sagitarel"
"AGOO"
(Aug. 11, 2010  11:39 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2010  7:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

"Sagitarel"
"AGOO"

Iceburn
Actually, lets forget about Escolpio as part of the 90 CS combo. it would fail badly. if i put it agaisnt MF lightning l drago CH120 Rf it would be pwned. Since everyone says its bad, im just going to ditch deep testing.
i was exprimenting with earth, and thought, why not use gemio 90 cs? i tried it and it beats rock, flame, storm and virgo using 90 cs by far. results later.
Ill be testing soon... maybe with oswin.
I wonder, though, how your combinations would work against a defensive c145 blade. Would the c145 negate the destabilizing ability of the Flame__90cs?
No because C145 really isn't very good at what it's supposed to do.
If you read the pages with test results, you'll see the blade i was experimenting agaisnt used C145.
This is similiar to my combo Flame bull 100 rf
Flame Gemios 90 CS

Flame Bull 100 RF

Flame-Flame

90-100 , 0.5 mm difference , besides , if I owned a a90 I would use it.

CS-RF-Two rubber-based bottoms , just that one has a gimmick of a plastic sharp bottom in it , Uncertain.
(Sep. 20, 2010  2:43 AM)Black-Blade Wrote: CS-RF-Two rubber-based bottoms , just that one has a gimmick of a plastic sharp bottom in it , Uncertain.

CS and RF perform in entirely different ways.

That's like saying that S and XF combos are similar because they're both plastic tips...
Ok.
Burn Bull 90 CS vs MF-H Libra ( 2nd Mold) C145 RS
Test conditions:
TT Attack Stadium
Rubber Grip+Grip
Beylauncher+Beylauncher Suspension
Burn Bull always launched first
CS moderately worn down, somewhat aggressive.

Virgo AD145 WD vs Burn Bull 90 CS
Same conditions as above
WD not worn down.
Virgo always launched first

VS MF Pegasis 145 RF
Burn first.
MF Pegasis 145 RFs shot with Sliding shoot. Banking Used.