Flame Gemios 90 CS

i believe that super attack is legal so..... yeah
Most people despise battling in the Super Attack stadium.
but it has to be legal for a reason right?
(Jul. 31, 2010  5:11 AM)mchlbant Wrote: but it has to be legal for a reason right?

It's legal because almost everything else is worse.
lol i see........
(Jul. 31, 2010  5:02 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Results are not not even conclusive unless testing was conducted in the Attack stadium.

my testing was done in mfb attack stadium

and cpt. Squirrel ill test it out against burn DF145SD and my SD is in mint,ill post test up in like an hour
(Jul. 31, 2010  5:09 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Most people despise battling in the Super Attack stadium.

I do too. got it by accident. Unhappy
Flame Sag 90CS testing against stamina types

In MFB attack stadium,fire 1 fire 2 test alternating shots
Straight shoot against Burn wolf DF145SD

Round 1:Flame Sag 90CS by outspin
Round 2:Burn Wolf DF145SD by outspin
Round 3:Flame Sag 90CS by outspin
Round 4:Flame Sag 90CS by outspin
Round 5:Burn Wolf DF145SD by outspin
Round 6:Flame Sag 90CS by outspin
Round 7:Flame Sag 90CS by outspin
Round 8:Flame Sag 90CS by outspin
Round 9:Flame Sag 90CS by outspin
Round 10:Flame Sag 90CS by outspin

8 wins 2 loses 80%win rate

like i said with the testing against MF earth bull GB145WB as long as this combo is making contact with the other beyblade often it will win by knocking it off balanece.

banking while shooing Flame sag 90CS against Burn wolf DF145SD

Round 1:Flame Sag 90CS by Outspin
Round 2:Flame Sag 90CS by KO
Round 4:Burn Wolf DF145SD by outspin
Round 6:Flame Sag 90CS by outspin
Round 8:Flame Sag 90CS by outspin
Round 9:Burn Wolf DF145SD by outspin
Round 10:Burn Wolf DF145SD by outspin

6 wins 4 loses 60% win rate
Banking didnt do to much for it,just decreased the time it had in contact with burn although sometimes with the 1st hit it would knock burn of balance straight away, but almost half the time it wouldnt work out.

Straight shoot against Burn wolf DF145B

Round 1:Flame Sag 90CS by outspin
Round 2:Flame Sag 90CS by outspin
Round 4:Flame Sag 90CS by outspin
Round 5:Flame Sag 90CS by outspin
Round 6:Flame Sag 90CS by KO
Round 8:Flame Sag 90CS by KO
Round 9:Flame Sag 90CS by outspin
Round 10:Flame Sag 90CS by KO

10wins 0 loses 100%

my face while doing this >>> O_O
I guess it more shows the weakness of B as aposse to SD.But still Kei i belive stated that burn is best Stamina Wheel available in the stamina wheel testing theard so without a doubt this should be a top tier combo.

80% win rate against burn DF145SD and 100% agaisnt burn DF145B says it all realy.IMO destablizing combos could quite possibley be the zombies of MFB in the sence they are strong against attack and stamina combos but will get thrown around by attack types,although i dont think it has been tested yet?

Now Rock leone 90CS

Straight shoot against Burn wolf DF145SD

Round 1:Burn Wolf DF145SD by outspin
Round 3:Burn Wolf DF145SD by KO
Round 5:Rock Leone 90CS by outspin
Round 6:Rock Leone 90CS by KO
Round 7Grinraw
Round 8:Rock Leone 90CS by KO
Round 9:Rock Leone 90CS by KO
Round 10:Rock Leone 90CS by KO

5 wins 4 losses 1 draw around 60%?

A few nice kos but not realy consistant so i tested with banking shot aswell since it did better with banking agaisnt MF earth Bull GB145WB

banking shot with Rock Leone 90CS against Burn wolf DF145SD

Round 1:Rock Leone 90CS by outspin
Round 3:Rock Leone 90CS by outspin
Round 6:Rock Leone 90CS by outspin
Round 7:Rock Leone 90CS by KO
Round 8:Rock Leone 90CS by outspin
Round 9:Rock Leone 90CS by KO
Round 10:Rock Leone 90CS by outspin

7 wins 3 loses 70%

Slightly better with banking,it seemed to work alot better when CS went into a more offensive mode which is how it got its KO's or hit Burn hard enough to knock it off balance and wobble heaps.Overall this combo is good against a top tier deffence combo and above average against a top tier stamina combo. Its also cool to see rock finaly having a good use.

I didnt bother testing Rock Leone 90CS agaisnt Burn Wolf DF145B since Burn Wolf DF145B got a 0% wins agasint Flame 90CS in my test.

Also i hope you guys appreicate the time i spent doing this testing, 4+ hours of testing and writing it up on a saturday night.

Id also appreciate not reciving PM's questioning the integrity of these test or my own integrity like i did with my last set of test from these combos. When my testing was verified by ozzys testing aswell.
(Jul. 31, 2010  10:01 AM)Dirge Wrote: 80% win rate against burn DF145SD and 100% agaisnt burn DF145B says it all realy.IMO destablizing combos could quite possibley be the zombies of MFB in the sence they are strong against defense and stamina combos but will get thrown around by attack types,although i dont think it has been tested yet?

Fixed.

My face was also Chocked when I was reading this. This is kinda crazy. Just one quick question: Do you have a Bull Clear Wheel?
(Jul. 31, 2010  10:07 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2010  10:01 AM)Dirge Wrote: 80% win rate against burn DF145SD and 100% agaisnt burn DF145B says it all realy.IMO destablizing combos could quite possibley be the zombies of MFB in the sence they are strong against defense and stamina combos but will get thrown around by attack types,although i dont think it has been tested yet?

Fixed.

My face was also Chocked when I was reading this. This is kinda crazy. Just one quick question: Do you have a Bull Clear Wheel?

yeah lol couldnt find it tho other wise i would have used it insteed of wolf i can look for it and do the test again with Flame 90CS if you want?

Probley wouldnt be to much point in doing the testing again for Rock Leone 90CS tho
(Jul. 31, 2010  10:13 AM)Dirge Wrote: yeah lol couldnt find it tho other wise i would have used it insteed of wolf i can look for it and do the test again with Flame 90CS if you want?

Yeah. I mean if you don't mind. Bull does actually make a big difference in my tests.
(Jul. 31, 2010  10:14 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2010  10:13 AM)Dirge Wrote: yeah lol couldnt find it tho other wise i would have used it insteed of wolf i can look for it and do the test again with Flame 90CS if you want?

Yeah. I mean if you don't mind. Bull does actually make a big difference in my tests.

K sweet give me like 30mins or so to find it and do test with bull as the clear wheel,did you want me to do both burn bull DF145SD and Burn Bull DF145B?
(Jul. 31, 2010  10:16 AM)Dirge Wrote: K sweet give me like 30mins or so to find it and do test with bull as the clear wheel,did you want me to do both burn bull DF145SD and Burn Bull DF145B?

Just Burn Bull DF145SD would be fine. Thanks for all this testing Dirge.
(Jul. 31, 2010  10:01 AM)Dirge Wrote: my face while doing this >>> O_O
(Jul. 31, 2010  10:07 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: My face was also Chocked when I was reading this.
My face while reading the test results was more dramatic. Something similar to this.

Anyway, the results are really quite interesting.
I'm also surprised that Flame 90CS managed to keep balanced without tilting to a side and changing to Attack Mode. :\
Oh, just out of curiousity... Dirge, your Burn wheel is mold one, right?
Daegor42 sweeet found my bull clear wheel aswell ill start doing it now

Diamond it was just constant grinding agasint burn and bearly changed modes at all and when it did it was only for like 2seconds then back to stamina, ill have a look more at where on the burn wheel its making contact now.
(Jul. 31, 2010  10:22 AM)Dirge Wrote: Diamond it was just constant grinding agasint burn and bearly changed modes at all and when it did it was only for like 2seconds then back to stamina, ill have a look more at where on the burn wheel its making contact now.
Ah, I see.

Anyway, thanks for doing the tests!
Flame Sag 90CS vs Burn Bull DF145SD
Alternating shots, fire 1 fire 2 in MFB attack.
Flame sag 90CS with straight shoot

Round 1:Flame Sag 90CS by Outspin
Round 2:Flame Sag 90CS by KO
Round 3:Flame Sag 90CS by KO
Round 4:Burn Bull DF145SD by Outspin
Round 5:Burn Bull DF145SD by Outspin
Round 6:Flame Sag 90CS by Outspin
Round 7:Flame Sag 90CS by Outspin
Round 8Grinraw
Round 9:Flame Sag 90CS by KO
Round 10:Flame Sag 90CS by Outspin

7 wins, 2 loses 1 draw 70% win rate (thanks Daegor42)

Where flame was coming into contact was like on the bottom metal part that sorta goes in,whenever it was in constant contact with burn it would win by outspin,flame even managed some lucky KO's when my CS started moving.Also i think My CS must be wornen in abit more cause it seemed to switch to attack more often compared to how much it was before. Thinking of trying it with my FS aswell.
(Jul. 31, 2010  10:40 AM)Dirge Wrote: Flame Sag 90CS vs Burn Bull DF145SD
Fixed.

(Jul. 31, 2010  10:40 AM)Dirge Wrote: 7 wins, 2 loses 1 draw idk what the percentage is?(if someone could let me know ill appericate it)
70% win rate, 20% loss rate.

So... destabilizers. Crazy stuff.
(Jul. 31, 2010  10:40 AM)Dirge Wrote: (if someone could let me know ill appericate it)

Roughly around 75%, and I am super suprised in this combo.
I take my words back Pinching_eyes_2 great combo
Can not wait to try this out as soon as my cousin returns my Ray =]
(Jul. 31, 2010  10:44 AM)Master Wrote: Roughly around 75%, and I am super suprised in this combo.

? 7/10 is 70%.
(Jul. 31, 2010  10:44 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2010  10:40 AM)Dirge Wrote: Flame Sag 90CS vs Burn Bull DF145SD
Fixed.

(Jul. 31, 2010  10:40 AM)Dirge Wrote: 7 wins, 2 loses 1 draw idk what the percentage is?(if someone could let me know ill appericate it)
70% win rate, 20% loss rate.

So... destabilizers. Crazy stuff.

hah sweet thanks for the fixes man mind gets ahead of my hands when im typing sometimes Pinching_eyes_2

yeah thats why i said i think destabilizers are pretty close to being the zombies of mfb Tongue_out ill do some testing with FS insted of CS to see if its useable for people who cant get ahold of a ray unicorno.This combo might actully be realy useful for hasbro players using thunderwhip aswell since attack combos are pretty much un usebale in thunderwhip
Interesting, though I do expect the condition of CS to play a huge part in this. Does anyone know if something like Flame... 90SD would be better than Flame... 90CS?

Also, what happens if Flame... 90CS meets a stamina/defence bey at 90?

Anywho, personally, I'd still rather choose an RF based combo over anything, regardless of situation cos I'm a don.
You still haven't answered if the Burn wheel you're using is the first mold one.
aww sorry man im not sure it was sono kong a close freind got it for my birthday in feb if that helps?