Flame Cancer 130 WD

Poll: Is Flame Cancer 125/CH120 WD viable for the top tier rank with Burn Bull 85/145/230WD/PD ???!!!!

Yes!! Smile
43.21%
No... Unhappy
56.79%
Total: 100% 81 vote(s)
(Mar. 06, 2011  8:03 PM)ControL_ Wrote: OK guys - Before you make more combos, if its under 145 height, it will lose to 230 95% of the time.

Standard method for testing - 1v1.
Burn Cancer 130WD v MF-H Basalt Bull 230D
MF-H Basalt bull 230D easily obtains 100% win rates against Burn 85 var.
Now that's out of the way, the proof:
Burn Cancer = BC
Basalt Bull = BB

BB OS
BB OS
BB OS
BB OS
BB KO
BB OS
BB OS
BB KO
BB OS
BB OS
BC KO (dodgy first hit)
BB OS
BB KO
BB OS
BB KO

Basalt Bull wins 14/15.
Also it gets 4 KOs and 10 OS.

I don't know the routine for these combos, does the thread close?

I beg to differ. 85 can kill 230 quite easily kind sir.
Bluezee, I think it best you not start flame-wars/troll posting. :V
Your launch differs from the norm, which makes you differ to that statement. If the general populace cannot reproduce it, you've fallen in a crack. (Albeit, a good one.) Governments(WBO) try to do the best for the most people(populace here) and take repercussions from the minority(you).. Though posting that it(85) can(defeat 230) is in a way incorrect unless more people other than yourself can do that launch..
thanks, im gonna add them to the OP ok
Ok. Let me do some tests.
(Mar. 07, 2011  4:35 AM)Bluezee Wrote: I beg to differ. 85 can kill 230 quite easily kind sir.

This doesn't make sense. Bottom? Wheel? Face? 1vs1? Solo Testing? Stadium?

Constantly repeating: "85 beats 230" gets old. Fast.

I beg you Bluezee, to try and use CS on 230 instead of WD.
guys take that argument to the advanced forum ok, btw, does this bey fallin the promising top tier category? if it does, wow, im shocked.
I don't see how, as it does trashily against a bunch of stamina beys.. It hasn't even been tested for defense either, nor attack (Though obvious.)
Besides we're on the second page with only 3 people who have tested it..
i get it, OP uptdated
(Feb. 20, 2011  1:33 PM)Dracovianauis Wrote: I call copyrights to this combo and variants!

Seriously, how can you claim intellectual property on a combo that existed when the parts were released?
This is a bad destabiliser variant so you can't call copyright.
sorry, ill remove that ....XD im crazy
Updated OP, just for a quick question, what are Earth and Burn's win rates compared to Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD
I think it was a range from 0% to 20%.
k, ill do some Hell Kerbecs tests my self

btw, in my informal tests, flame cancer scored 2-1 vs hell kerbecs............. odd or what
in a month or so I will get a bull
but I can test flame cancer 230WD (altough I prefer D over WD on a 230 track) vs Burn leone (my only substitute for Bull) 145/DF145WD
230WD is hell.
Uh, the combo is Flame cancer 130 WD, i need a use for 130
sorry for necro, quick video of some tests
http://s1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390...stuff1.mp4
Did some testing
standard procedure
Flame Cancer 130WD vs MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230CS
Basalt wins 19 (13OS , 6KO)
Flame wins 1(OS)
It comes close but WD always gets force smashed and knocked off balance i might do some more testing if i have time.
just found out, 130 CAN DESTABILIZE 230!!!!
Ill do some testing of my own. If anyone has already tested with the below combos, I apologise, but I would like to see how this does too! Youtube vid probably would be recorded.

MF-H Basalt Bull 230CS (very worn) vs Flame Cancer 130WD
Results would be up tomorrow... sleepy time...
I have a vid of it against a couple of beys, do you want unedited?
I don't think this is a viable combo anymore Confused Gravity BD145MF can kill Basalt 230 variants nearly everytime and has a chance against all types whereas this doesn't.
this is rather like a anti destabilizer-destabilizer combo, ive used it and defeated Hell KErbecs BD145 WD easily and consisently
It may be able to beat that combo and this combo but out in a tournament situation it's too l's just not that good when it matters. I hope you understand what I mean Smile Like a Basalt CS could KO it or just knock it around.