Personality:

Special Moves:

Type of Bey:

Rotation Of

Name:

What Gen (MFB, Burst, or OG)

Parts of Bey

Backstory of Life

I'll think about when I want to end this. The number of Winners, for that, I'll let those in who have good OCs

Also choose what type of Person: One of the Protagonists, Antagonists,deuteragonist, or side character

Height: short ;-;

Hair Color: hazelnut

Eye Color: blue

Beyblade Name: star Saturn (yes Saturn gets an upgrade in the series)

Appearance: black and white shirt with a jean jacket, jean shorts with black leggings

Personality: girl version of Aiga in turbo/super z XD

Special Moves: star slash, eternal counter, burn of 1000 suns (ultimate move) star shine(rainbow flux)

Type of Bey: stamina

Rotation Of Right

Name: Samira Akuno

What Gen BURST

Parts of Bey Star Saturn 00expand EternalM

Backstory, faced all the legends, told them her destiny on how she was supposed to beat and break Midnight Ra(Rayla leon) to restore balance to the world and asked what they would do if they were in her situation, then she finally faced her, lost BUT Saturn did bad but didn't break so she still had a chance to beat Rayla THEN upgraded Saturn to STAR SATURN, clapped Ra in rainbow flux and broke her BAM BACKSTORY DONE, (beyblade burst galaxy timeline btw)

Height: I don’t know no heights fool!

Hair Color: grey

Eye Color:Grey
Beyblade Name: Void Oculus

Appearance: Turtle neck with red line crossing through the back and black jeans

Personality: Calm and collected mostly until full resonance (then he goes nuts)

Special Moves: Voids end, Void Space

Type of Bey: Defense

Rotation Of :right

Name: Owen ??? ( Totally planned it pshh)

What Gen (MFB, Burst, or OG) Burst (Sparking)

Parts of Bey: Ring ( Void), Chip ( Oculus ), Chassis ( 1B ), Disk (Border), Driver ( Quest ‘Me)

Backstory of Life: He was made the end. (Tell me If I really need something though)
Name: Haō
Height: 5’5
Hair color: brown
Eye color: orange
Bey name: Neos
Appearance: wears a red coat over a black shirt topped off with black pants
Personality: he is ruthless, cold, and collective
Special moves: Dark World, the gentle darkness
Type of bey: balance
Rotation: L/R
Gen: MFB
Parts: element (you know from our role playing pms) Neos Delta Drive (tip from Variares)
Backstory: Haō as a kid saw his brother turned into his bey to keep him safe (he wields a power of darkness), ever since he devoted his life to ruling the dimensions to keep peace using any methods needed (he doesn’t need to cheat, but if put into a situation he wouldn’t)

I would prefer this character being an antagonist.
Name: Elvio Giovanni
Height: 5'11ft. (180.34cm)
Weight: 112.44lbs (51kg)
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Platinum (in other words, blonde)

Generation: Burst
Beyblade: Chaos Erebus Kin Omega
Spin Direction: Right-spin
Beyblade Type: Balance-type

Backstory:
Elvio is a boy from an incredibly wealthy family in Italy, and is also the heir to their fortune despite being the youngest and least favored amongst them. He is an incredibly good musician, artist and a Blader that can rival Legends and if not, outclass them but doesn't get recognized by anyone save for his father and older brother, his closest friend.

Personality:
Elvio is an introverted, yet kind and generous person with a knack for Blading more than any person around his town though he gets shunned out by them mostly due to the fact he is rich and doesn't deserve his skills giving him an inferiority complex as well as his pessimism. His closest friend is his older brother and would get along closely with one another due to them having the same interest in Blading as well as being rivals to one another. He also is shown to act somewhat like an older brother to his friends, following his brothers example of helping out those that are weak.

Appearance:
Elvio is a tall teenage boy with shaggy blonde hair and green eyes. He wears red eyeglasses, a maroon turtleneck sweater underneath a black tuxedo suit with golden buttons and a pocket on the left side of his chest with a white handkerchief, black tuxedo pants and black oxfords. When he's at home he wears the black circular glasses, a gray sweater with a white collar, blue jeans and white slippers.

Beyblade Info (It's my own system, I'll get into detail with the rest of the Bey later. That is after I know how the Mugen system works since this system is meant to be a fusion of the Mugen system and the Limit Break system where once the disc has already turned 180 degrees it activates a certain gimmick the Bey has but at the cost of making it vulnerable to Bursts.):

Mugen Layer - Chaos Erebus
Forge Disc - 金 (Kin)
Driver - Ωmega (Omega)
Name:Gabriel Alexandrov

Height:5'9

Hair Color:Black

Eye Color:Blue

Beyblade Name:Psycho Gungnir

Appearance:Grey Suit, Dark Green Coat, A Red Bowtie, Black Pants and Brown Leather Shoes

Backstory:Gabriel is a Russian Boy who is very Attractive to many girls. Unlike Zach and Joshua. Gabriel isn't a Superstar but a Ordinary kid In his new home in Fairbanks, Alaska. He was born In a Village in Siberia. He loved The Snow. He also petted a bear to be his pet. He is a Talented Poet and a Ace when it comes to Academics. Extremely smart and Observant alot of times. This is what made him have a mega harem of American School girls. But he also Loved one thing that his Dad also loved. Beyblading. Spending at the Bey stadium for lot's of time in the Weekends. He practiced lots of simple moves to use it as a Advantage. With his Bey named after a Godly Nordic Spear. He eventually Liked Orochi and asked to talk to him sometimes

Personality-An Ongoing, Charming and Calm Person, He also like some Foreigners (unlike some people). He loves to explore Different Ethnic Groups and Know each other, But he also has sympathy to any Person, he joins charities, Outreach Programs and other Programs to help the needed, He especially sometimes Dream to become a Peacekeeper one day with his trusty beyblade. A true angel. he never got mad or angry. Hel loved being that way as he never liked being angry. As a Popular kid, He makes lots of friends in school, Outside the school and other people. His Best friends Abbey and Shiroto are Kind to him. Abbey Loves Gabriel while Shiroto Helps him alot. But sometimes, He doesn't like certain things like Annoying and Pessimistic People, Dark Coffee and Being lonely.

Generation:Burst

System:Gachi System

Parts

Chip-Gungnir

Layer weight-Sen

Layer Base:Psycho

Disc:Vanguard

Per. Tip:Zip

Balance type

Right Spin

Gimmick, Spear and Shield:when he launches hard enough, A spear Contact point will Pop open, As time goes on, The Spear will retract again, Maxing defense
so it turns attack mode and turns defense mode

Can into Deuteragonist please? (Countryball Of can i? )
My character
Height: 5.8 ft(65 inches)
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Beyblade Name: Final Dragonair
Appearance: Wears a Black hoodie with red stripes, Has grey pants, Wears White shoes with shoelases.
Personality: Calm, Smart and Arrogant
Special Moves: Final Slash, Final Break, Final Flight, Final Blast, The highest level of Gold Hyper Flux
Type of Bey: Attack
Rotation: Dual, Can spin both Left and Right. It can absorb energy/spin in left and looks different when in left rotation
Name: Bryon
Generation: Burst(God, Cho-Z, Sparking)
Parts of the bey:Ring(Infinite), Chip(Dragonair), Chassis(1B), Performance Tip(Destroy')
Back story: When he was at the age of 5 he started to like beyblade, he wanted /aimed to be a world class blader and be a part of the Big 5/ be one the top 5 strongest bladers in the world. He lost to Free in the world championship final becoming arrogant and then grows a dark resonance with his bey but is able to take over it and control his dark power (Kind of like Rygua), he becomes a world class blader at the age of 9 in a half being the fourth strongest blader in the world and is in the S-teir Rank.
He is a side character.
(Feb. 16, 2021  12:09 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: Gender: female

Appearance: black and white shirt with a jean jacket, jean shorts with black leggings

Special Moves: star slash, eternal counter, burn of 1000 suns (ultimate move) star shine(rainbow flux)

Rotation Of Right

What Gen BURST

Backstory, faced all the legends, told them her destiny on how she was supposed to beat and break Midnight Ra(Rayla leon) to restore balance to the world and asked what they would do if they were in her situation, then she finally faced her, lost BUT Saturn did bad but didn't break so she still had a chance to beat Rayla THEN upgraded Saturn to STAR SATURN, clapped Ra in rainbow flux and broke her BAM BACKSTORY DONE, (beyblade burst galaxy timeline btw)

(Feb. 16, 2021  3:50 AM)WorldKai Wrote: Gender: Male

Parts of Bey: Ring ( Void), Chip ( Oculus ), Chassis ( 1B ), Disk (Border), Driver ( Quest ‘Me)

Backstory of Life: He was made the end. (Tell me If I really need something though)

(Feb. 16, 2021  4:19 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Name: Haō
Parts: Delta Drive
Backstory: Haō as a kid saw his brother turned into his bey to keep him safe (he wields a power of darkness), ever since he devoted his life to ruling the dimensions to keep peace using any methods needed (he doesn’t need to cheat, but if put into a situation he wouldn’t)

(Feb. 16, 2021  4:35 AM)Longinox Wrote: Name: Elvio Giovanni

Backstory:
Elvio is a boy from an incredibly wealthy family in Italy, and is also the heir to their fortune despite being the youngest and least favored amongst them. He is an incredibly good musician, artist and a Blader that can rival Legends and if not, outclass them but doesn't get recognized by anyone save for his father and older brother, his closest friend.

Personality:
Elvio is an introverted, yet kind and generous person with a knack for Blading more than any person around his town though he gets shunned out by them mostly due to the fact he is rich and doesn't deserve his skills giving him an inferiority complex as well as his pessimism. His closest friend is his older brother and would get along closely with one another due to them having the same interest in Blading as well as being rivals to one another. He also is shown to act somewhat like an older brother to his friends, following his brothers example of helping out those that are weak.

Appearance:
Elvio is a tall teenage boy with shaggy blonde hair and green eyes. He wears red eyeglasses, a maroon turtleneck sweater underneath a black tuxedo suit with golden buttons and a pocket on the left side of his chest with a white handkerchief, black tuxedo pants and black oxfords. When he's at home he wears the black circular glasses, a gray sweater with a white collar, blue jeans and white slippers.

Beyblade Info (It's my own system, I'll get into detail with the rest of the Bey later. That is after I know how the Mugen system works since this system is meant to be a fusion of the Mugen system and the Limit Break system where once the disc has already turned 180 degrees it activates a certain gimmick the Bey has but at the cost of making it vulnerable to Bursts.):

Forge Disc - 金 (Kin)
Driver - Ωmega (Omega)

(Feb. 16, 2021  5:59 PM)daheavydl3 Wrote: Name:Gabriel Alexandrov

Beyblade NameTongue_outsycho Gungnir

Appearance:Grey Suit, Dark Green Coat, A Red Bowtie, Black Pants and Brown Leather Shoes

Backstory:Gabriel is a Russian Boy who is very Attractive to many girls. Unlike Zach and Joshua. Gabriel isn't a Superstar but a Ordinary kid In his new home in Fairbanks, Alaska. He was born In a Village in Siberia. He loved The Snow. He also petted a bear to be his pet. He is a Talented Poet and a Ace when it comes to Academics. Extremely smart and Observant alot of times. This is what made him have a mega harem of American School girls. But he also Loved one thing that his Dad also loved. Beyblading. Spending at the Bey stadium for lot's of time in the Weekends. He practiced lots of simple moves to use it as a Advantage. With his Bey named after a Godly Nordic Spear. He eventually Liked Orochi and asked to talk to him sometimes

Personality-An Ongoing, Charming and Calm Person, He also like some Foreigners (unlike some people). He loves to explore Different Ethnic Groups and Know each other, But he also has sympathy to any Person, he joins charities, Outreach Programs and other Programs to help the needed, He especially sometimes Dream to become a Peacekeeper one day with his trusty beyblade. A true angel. he never got mad or angry. Hel loved being that way as he never liked being angry. As a Popular kid, He makes lots of friends in school, Outside the school and other people. His Best friends Abbey and Shiroto are Kind to him. Abbey Loves Gabriel while Shiroto Helps him alot. But sometimes, He doesn't like certain things like Annoying and Pessimistic People, Dark Coffee and Being lonely.

Parts

Chip-Gungnir

Layer weight-Sen

Layer BaseTongue_outsycho

Balance type

Right Spin

Gimmick, Spear and Shield:when he launches hard enough, A spear Contact point will Pop open, As time goes on, The Spear will retract again, Maxing defense

Okay so u guys did good, be sure to have what character type (antagonist, side character, deuteragonist, or one of the protagonists). You can add fluxes, and any other things u guys can make up. Be sure to add descriptiin of the bey's parts as well.

(Feb. 16, 2021  7:10 PM)MasterChef Wrote: My character
Appearance: Wears a Black hoodie with red stripes, Has grey pants, Wears White shoes with shoelases.
Special Moves: Final Slash, Final Break, Final Flight, Final Blast
Rotation: Dual, Can spin both Left and Right
Parts of the bey:Ring(Infinite), Chip(Dragonair), Chassis(1B), Performance Tip(Destroy')
Back story: When he was at the age of 5 he started to like beyblade, he wanted /aimed to be a world class blader and be a part of the Big 5/ be one the top 5 strongest bladers in the world. He lost to Free in the world championship final becoming arrogant and then grows a dark resonance with his bey but is able to take over it and control his dark power (Kind of like Rygua), he becomes a world class blader at the age of 9 in a half being the fourth strongest blader in the world and is in the S-teir Rank.
He is a side character.

Good character! you can also add flux, or any other stuff you wanna make up
Samira should be perferd to be a protag
(Feb. 16, 2021  7:34 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: Samira should be perferd to be a protag

Ok Sure I'll put u in my list then

(Feb. 16, 2021  12:09 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: Gender: female

Rotation Of Right

What Gen BURST

(Feb. 16, 2021  3:50 AM)WorldKai Wrote: Gender: Male

(Feb. 16, 2021  4:19 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Name: Haō
Parts: element (you know from our role playing pms) Neos Delta Drive (tip from Variares)

(Feb. 16, 2021  4:35 AM)Longinox Wrote: Name: Elvio Giovanni

Backstory:

Personality:

Appearance:

Forge Disc - 金 (Kin)
Driver - Ωmega (Omega)

(Feb. 16, 2021  5:59 PM)daheavydl3 Wrote: Name:Gabriel Alexandrov

Beyblade NameTongue_outsycho Gungnir

Parts

Chip-Gungnir

Layer weight-Sen

Layer BaseTongue_outsycho

Balance type

Right Spin

(Feb. 16, 2021  7:10 PM)MasterChef Wrote: My character
Special Moves: Final Slash, Final Break, Final Flight, Final Blast, The highest level of Gold Hyper Flux
Rotation: Dual, Can spin both Left and Right. It can absorb energy/spin in left and looks different when in left rotation
Generation: Burst(God, Cho-Z, Sparking)
He is a side character.

Ok so The First Four Winners are:
6Jupiter5
MasterChef
@Longinox
sushiroll1234

For those who did it and didn't win, You still might win, because this is only the first round. Gotta wait for more people to join this. There will be more rounds for sure. So those who didn't win this round, might win 2nd round
Ah, by the way, Pixi, i'm batman and EarthHelios are already in the contest beforehand

Anyone going to add more OCS? By the way, people have the right to make 2 OCS. Two is the maximum. Please Join
Ok sorry but I just found out I have too many winners. Sorry but MasterChef isn't one of winners now
Can I enter in with someone from the legends of scion contest?
(Apr. 09, 2021  3:35 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Can I enter in with someone from the legends of scion contest?

Sure, since First Blader War's last chapter of S2 is going to come soon. Also check this character contest out: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Mythica...er-Contest
Name: Regin
hieght:6´7¨
hair color: white
eye color: black
Beyblade name: Steel Wolf
Appearance: tan skin with a scar through his left eye to his nose, a red beret with a gold shield on it, and a green flak jacket with forest camo pants and green army boots
Personality: Smart and Hot-tempered
Special moves: Dagger Strike, White-flamed claw, and crush launch (Super) and White destruction (ultra move)
Type of bey: Left-spin attack type
he is burst gen
He uses 0.8 (it is 0 with grooves on it to create friction) and extreme
Backstory: he is the leader of a private militia called the Gold Shields, that started the war who was recruited into the unit as a kid, and never left. His parents abandoned him so he joined because he had nothing going for him in his life. Because of this, he will never forgive his family or anyone related to them (his family was a rich family with close ties to the government of Russia)
(Feb. 15, 2021  11:53 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: It's clear in the title. A character Contest

Pixi
EarthHelios
i'm batman

Have already made characters.

This is the form:

Height:

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Beyblade Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Special Moves:

Type of Bey:

Rotation Of

Name:

Parts of Bey

Backstory of Life

I'll think about when I want to end this. The number of Winners, for that, I'll let those in who have good OCs

Also choose what type of Person: One of the Protagonists, Antagonists,deuteragonist, or side character

Height:4.7
Hair Color: Red and Gold
Eye Color: yellow
Beyblade Name: Ultimate Blitzer. Gg. Ab-5
Appearance: A person with a black jacket with a purple shirt inside
Personality: Nice until one battle his resonance corrupted
Special Moves: Ultimate Break, Blitzer Dive, Ultimate Outage, Blitzer Upper, Ultimate Wing, Ultimate Power Dive
Type Of Bey: Balance
Name: Akutse Ichigami
What Gen: OG
Parts Of Bey: Chip: (Blitzer) Ring: (Ultimate) Disc: (Giga) Driver: (Absorb) Armor (5)
Backstory Of Life: Ultimate Blitzer was made in a dark realm and it dissapeared one day and was given to Akutse Ichigami and one day he battled a random blader and after the battle his resonance corrupted

The person: Protagonist
(Apr. 21, 2021  12:20 AM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2021  11:53 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: It's clear in the title. A character Contest

Pixi
EarthHelios
i'm batman

Have already made characters.

This is the form:

Height:

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Beyblade Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Special Moves:

Type of Bey:

Rotation Of

Name:

Parts of Bey

Backstory of Life

Height:4.7i
Special Moves: Ultimate Break, Blitzer Dive, Ultimate Outage, Blitzer Upper, Ultimate Wing, Ultimate Power Dive
Parts Of Bey: Chip: (Blitzer) Ring: (Ultimate) Disc: (Giga) Driver: (Absorb) Armor (5)
Backstory Of Life: Ultimate Blitzer was made in a dark realm and it dissapeared one day and was given to Akutse Ichigami and one day he battled a random blader and after the battle his resonance corrupted

sorry but this ended a long time back.
(Apr. 21, 2021  12:34 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2021  12:20 AM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: Gender: Male
Height:4.7i

sorry but this ended a long time back.

Oh ok. 😞
(Apr. 21, 2021  12:41 AM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2021  12:34 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: sorry but this ended a long time back.

Oh ok. 😞

sorry dude. very sorry.