First Beyblade Ever

(Dec. 13, 2008  11:36 PM)Ragnorak571 Wrote: some galman i got for my birthday one time...

Galamans my fav blade ever XD<3
Dragon s\galzzy(forgot how to spell it)
The dragoon got worn out, especially the rubber on bottom, and the galzzy got broken in half.
my first beyblade was hidden spirit-zenrai
i got it for my birthday. it still is placed as my favorite beybade, though now its parts arecounted as illegal Unhappy
i lost the beyblade but i still have the model that came with it. im missing an arm xD
first beyblade..uhmm..
when i was still in my hometown...uhmmm driger f but lost it
so i guess an uriel "wolborg 3" is the first one that ive bought that i still have today

=]
Aw, gee, my FIRST Beyblade? That would have to be Grip Attacker.
OH the great times!!
mi first beyblade was a galzzy it was fake i found it in a (tianguis)...
some kind of market but in the street. "you know"
mine was a dragoon s it was fake i did not now because i was about 4 years old.
Hmm mine first Beyblades...hmm Wing Defenser and Dranzer Flame.

The Attack Ring of Wing Defenser broke into peaces.

The Picture of my Dranzer on the Bit get lost and the end part of one side of the ar broke away...Harch i wish it would be unbroken...
my beyblade may of been fake but because of it having wires and stuff it was heavy which gave it more spin.
(Dec. 18, 2008  10:39 PM)Revolution fire Wrote: my beyblade may of been fake but because of it having wires and stuff it was heavy which gave it more spin.

Wires? Gasp How on earth did you get one with wires? Were they like at the sides or......where were they? Gasp
(Dec. 18, 2008  11:17 PM)Revolution fire Wrote: some are electric.
they were in a corner shop

Oh right, inside the beyblade. I thought you meant kinda hanging around the side and stuff. XD
(Dec. 18, 2008  10:39 PM)Revolution fire Wrote: my beyblade may of been fake but because of it having wires and stuff it was heavy which gave it more spin.

It may have been an RC or a sideline beyblade product. Still illegal nonetheless.

Did it flash and sing? Grin
Mine was the good old Wing Defenser. Oh boy that was a carp beyblade. lol.
(Dec. 26, 2008  2:01 AM)Mankster Wrote: Mine was the good old Wing Defenser. Oh boy that was a carp beyblade. lol.

It did look great though. Grin
(Dec. 26, 2008  2:03 AM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2008  2:01 AM)Mankster Wrote: Mine was the good old Wing Defenser. Oh boy that was a carp beyblade. lol.

It did look great though. Grin

Yeah, it looked cool with the yellow wings coming out when spinning.
mine was the oringinal dragoon
fake draciel f....i was young and didn't know any better. but the parts lasted a long time for a fake, i still have the Bit chip, SG and BB.
My very first time owning a blade was with a fake Draciel S.

My first LEGIT beyblade was a Wing Defenser. I loved that skeletal turtle bit piece so much.
why do you have a picture of max's mom? lol
(Jan. 09, 2009  7:39 AM)Brimstone Wrote: why do you have a picture of max's mom? lol

why do you proclaim to be awesome