First Beyblade Ever

Well this is just to post your first beyblade purchase ever in about 2-3 weeks i'm going to get a driger S. yay
Mine was a wing defenser because I was a Noob I picked it as I liked the look of the Bit-Beast lol (which is like a dead turtle Pinching_eyes_2 lol) Still have it though Smile
my first was like one of thoose 1999 spin dragoons i still have it Joyful_3
(Oct. 26, 2008  6:04 PM)protocyber23 Wrote: Well this is just to post your first beyblade purchase ever in about 2-3 weeks i'm going to get a driger S. yay

That is such a classic and high-performance beyblade, great choice.
Did you find it on YJA?
My first blade was griffolyon, but besides hidden spirits, my first was Draciel S, I love Draciel blades.
My first was possibly a dranzer F or Trygle.
Perhaps a dragoon S?
It was strange though, the tip was plastic, not rubber. Maybe my memory is just failing me
Original Hasbro Megaro Arm.

It was pretty much wrecked a couple of weeks after buying :p

Still have it but its attack ring is in shards everywhere and done up with superglue. Grin
Dragoon and Dranzer S both were phantom force ones.
mine was dragoon g i didnt get into beyblades til 2004 but after tht i had a dranzer s(phantom force)
I had an Ultimate Frostic Dranzer. Great blade, but I was young and careless. Ended up wrecking the BB in a few weeks.
My first beyblade was a metal draciel. I got it in December 2002.
(Oct. 26, 2008  9:06 PM)AnchoredCross Wrote: I had an Ultimate Frostic Dranzer. Great blade, but I was young and careless. Ended up wrecking the BB in a few weeks.
was it the tip or the SG
My first blade was a Dranzer, Auto Change Balancer. I really liked it back then.
Metal Draciel, I was 8-9 years old at the time. Still have the BB, and the AR which broke a couple years later. Unhappy

It took so long for me to get it though because everyday that my Mother went to Toys R Us (there was one near her work), they were sold out.
(Oct. 26, 2008  9:24 PM)Kei Wrote: It took so long for me to get it though because everyday that my Mother went to Toys R Us (there was one near her work), they were sold out.

Argh, I feel your pain... I always got to Toys R Us FAR later than all of my other friends, and had to choose between the remaining inadequate blades.
(Oct. 26, 2008  9:30 PM)AnchoredCross Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2008  9:24 PM)Kei Wrote: It took so long for me to get it though because everyday that my Mother went to Toys R Us (there was one near her work), they were sold out.

Argh, I feel your pain... I always got to Toys R Us FAR later than all of my other friends, and had to choose between the remaining inadequate blades.
i didnt get one before 2004 because they were soo popular that they were sold out at the store(cant remember wich one) and i thought they didnt come with a launcher and i wanted a stadium to...
Gallzly (sp?) and Master Dranzer.

Think I got a Galeon at some point which was my favourite. Master Dranzer is a pretty decent blade now I come to think of it.

I now have loads of blades but none are particularly great. Loads started to break over the years so I tend to keep them safe my not using them unless I have a spare of that one.
(Oct. 26, 2008  9:37 PM)Surfingpikachao Wrote: Gallzly (sp?) and Master Dranzer.

Think I got a Galeon at some point which was my favourite. Master Dranzer is a pretty decent blade now I come to think of it.

I now have loads of blades but none are particularly great. Loads started to break over the years so I tend to keep them safe my not using them unless I have a spare of that one.
well u dnt think they are great because you have loads of them if you only had ur master dranzer ud think tht was the best blade ever lol
(Oct. 26, 2008  9:39 PM)taru678 Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2008  9:37 PM)Surfingpikachao Wrote: Gallzly (sp?) and Master Dranzer.

well u dnt think they are great because you have loads of them if you only had ur master dranzer ud think tht was the best blade ever lol

Actually I'd read the beywiki, hear that it's not that great and get the money to get a decent compact like driger-S.
Ultimate Frostic Dranzer. I got it as a Stocking gift on Christmas.
I used to dream of owning gekiryu-oh. I always wanted it but I've never owned one even to this day.

Q.Q
I had a Dragoon V as well. LOL. and a Master Dragoon, but the bottom bit broke because everyone was playing on the concrete so i decided to join in, we didnt know the plastic would screw up, so when we wasted the plastic, i just put a screw in at the bottom LOL, that wasonly for master dragoon tho, Driger V is my baby Smile