First Beyblade Ever

My first beyblade ever was a Dragoon F. I still have it, but the base is practically dead (no rubber), and the AR lost one of the dragon heads. It was a special recolor too.... D: Not getting that DGMSUV in the store is something I hate myself for so much, I wanted the big bey cause I thought it would be better. My first MFB(s) were Lightning L Drago and Storm Pegasis, with the Super Vortex set.

EDIT: Sorry for the necro-bump.
mine was a draciel i beleive i dont know which kind as i was a complete noob in beys back then cause i never owned a computer and i didnt read boxes as all i wanted to do was spin it i remember i got my second bey from a fair at my elementary school it was a dranzer everyone got one and were fighting each other on the cement and i was about to join them when the principle came anmd picked them all up and she had 2 cuts onm her fingers after.
Dranzer F... Good times man.

Good times.
*cries a little bit*
Wing Defender and Knight Dranzer were my first two. I lost so many battles with them.
Rock Aries ED145B
lol had NO idea what I got just though it looked cool :3
My first that was ever given to me was Storm Pegasus. The first BeyBlade that I ever purchased was Earth Virgo... I love Earth Virgo...
My very first one is Dark Wolf, choose that sincce more masculine (heeeeh ???) Playing by my own since no one I know playing it, they all stuck with their NDS. My second one is storm pegasis, a store provide the arena to play with, but I didn't bring mine, so my mom bought it for me. Then after that...... I lost track
Buy to often and to many, luv it so much, or too much perhaps
my first was Driger and my first MFB was Segitario, My other was Meteo L-Drago
My first HMS was Phantom Fox. It is so cool.
I honestly have no idea what my first beyblade was; if fakes count, I think it was some type of a dragoon.
MFB: Probably storm pegasis 105RF.
idk

MFB: Storm Pegasis
my first takara beyblade is dranzer g..lol..
i used to buy fakes as i cant find any takara beys in my city...my firs fakeblade is master driger..
My first ever beyblade was dragoon F i got it cause it was a dragon Tongue_out
my first MFB was flame sagiterio and dark bull i got them at the same time Smile
my first bey was flame sgto cause it came with the launcher grip and the normal was $14 and flame sgto was $10
My first beyblade was Dragoon F. I brought it to school, lost the bit chip, cried for the whole recess, and found it on the floor ... I was only seven years old as well.
My first MFB was Lightning L-Drago. As you can see, I'm into Attack types and dragons. Grin
My first beyblade was Dranzer F. It's still alive now...although its flame change base is kinda broken...
My first MFB was Flame Libra. At that time I didn't know much about MFB so I just got a random one which is Flame Libra. Tongue_out
im surprised i haven't posted here yet. wing defender was my first ever, i remember it so fondly. no body beat me when i had it but i never played in a stadium so it doesn't realy count, but it was a good outspiner on concrete. broke when it hit the wall under the sink at school.

edit: whops, forgot my first MFB, it was a takara Lightning L-drago, got it for a tournament when i just joined the site, didn't know how good it was till after the tournament, i just got it because it looked cool.
First Beyblade was Dragoon F. I lost the Weight Disk though...
For MFB mine was a Dark Wolf (LOL). I haven't joined WBO at that time, so I just got whatever looked cool.
My first MFB was Dark Bull H145SD
Ahh good times
I used to smash Sprouts' Rock Orso all the time with it.
My first plastic was something that looked like 'Thermal Pieces'.....
Well I just say my first Plastic is Metal Dranzer
With Metal Dranzer I somehow launched it with a LL2 o.O
I didn't know how it worked...
I bought it a few month ago at local store.
My First Beyblade was Driger V when I was 8 years old. I was so excited getting it. My first bey match was against my neighbor's Dranzer F and I became victorious. I have it till now.
My first mfb was storm pegasis.
When I was 6 years old, my first Bey was Dragoon MS but I had lost it.
My first Beyblade was actually a common one. Storm Pegasus. Good Beyblade, but WAY overused. All the guys I play with have one. Uncertain I now use Lightning L-Drago..... Grin Here is my Beyblade right now!

Lightning L-Drago:
Red Fae Bolt
Special Edition L-Drago Energy Ring
Lightning Fusion Wheele
Tall Profile Yellow Trans Ulti Defense Spin Track
RF Rubber Tip Performance Tip

~LDragoChocked_2~
my first beys were Storm Peg, D Wolf, and LLD, the Storm Peg and D. Wolf were in the promo packet, + MFB Takara attack stadium