First Beyblade Ever

the very first beyblade i ever had had was dranzer g it was my favorite until my sister broke it
1st MFB:Flame saggitario
1st 4D:Big Bang pegasus

Hoping to someday day get HMS and plastic
I remember my first beyblade was the green roller attacker Smile I remember that the attack disk snapped first time I used it as well :L I cried for 2 hours till mum brought me a new one Grin galeon!!!!
First beyblade I ever owned was the Driger S, and I whooped so much with that thing...
Good times man, good times. Plastic Gen ftw.
I would still have it to this day if I hadn't lost the tip.
My first takara tomy was a phantom orion and flash sagittario
My first beyblade i ever had was Dragoon S and Auto Change Balancer Dranzer (i really love the dragoons and Dranzers)
I no longer remember or have my first plastic. My first MFB was Legend Inferno Sagittario. First 4D was, fittingly, Flash Sagittario.
I never had plastics my first MFB was metro l drago first 4d was phantom orion
I had fake Dark bull and original Diablo Nemesis. Both were my first..
First bey i ever got was when i was around 4, if i remember correctly it was a Draciel. Cant remember much about it. My first Metal Fight bey was Evil Befall.
I was 9 and got Lightning L-Drago.
(Jul. 14, 2012  4:55 PM)BattleLion Wrote: I had fake Dark bull and original Diablo Nemesis. Both were my first..

really now... in the Beyblade Collection thread all your beys are fake.
(Jul. 15, 2012  1:05 AM)Shogun Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2012  4:55 PM)BattleLion Wrote: I had fake Dark bull and original Diablo Nemesis. Both were my first..

He recently got Diablo Nemesis, I believe. I think he means it was his first REAL bey.

(Jul. 15, 2012  1:14 AM)TriSix Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2012  1:05 AM)Shogun Wrote:

He recently got Diablo Nemesis, I believe. I think he means it was his first REAL bey.

oh ok Grin
For plastic gen it was either Dragoon S or Dranzer F,it was so long ao i cant remember xD my first MFB was rock leone
My first bey was Torch Gemios 100RF. It was pretty weak until I replaced Torch with Bakushin and 100 with 90. Now it's awesome!!! XD
Heh, this brings back so many memories. My first bey was Rock Aries ED145B. I remember thinking it was the best Beyblade ever because it could beat Storm Pegasus and Lightning L-Drago. Then I got into competetive things and I realized it wasn't good. I eventually got more beys and stuff. I remember crying when my friend broke the Ball tip. I then replaced it with another one and got on with life. I won't even forget the battles I had with my Aries. We had Blader Spirit. Grin
I had been,like,10 or 9 when I got my first 2 beys:Lightning L-Drago 100HF and Storm Pegasus 105RF.
First Plastic was Driger F, First HMS was Dragoon MS. I bought them shortly after they were released and i still have both of them.
Yeah I miss the hms and plastic days my first ever blade was bistool
(Jul. 15, 2012  12:54 AM)Nitro52 Wrote: First bey i ever got was when i was around 4, if i remember correctly it was a Draciel. Cant remember much about it. My first Metal Fight bey was Evil Befall.

I got Befall when i was 9.
well my first bey ever was a storm pegasus which i still have to this day.
My First bey was Flame Sagittario.