First Beyblade Ever

(Dec. 28, 2010  7:02 AM)bladerleone Wrote: lool why nobody answer this??

it´s your first beyblade the most important? do you still use a CW and facebolt of him in your best combo?
i keep the face
(Dec. 26, 2010  11:41 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Huh? Dark Wolf is bad. Unless you got the 2-pack.
yeah he was king of bad at first but i found new launch strategies and styles that make him stronger than any bey i had. like this on time he spun around the stadium so fast he was faster than my pegasis. i even made him a special move no lie.(and yes i got the 2 pack)
my second fav is rock leone.
mine was the first draciel. with the ball bearings and i never lost them suprisingly. first metal fusion was storm aquario though.both are my favorite of their respective series.

it´s your first beyblade the most important? do you still use a CW and facebolt of him in your best combo?

dude my draciel is on the shelf above my computer RIGHT NOW i use it in all my plastic battles
(Dec. 30, 2010  3:20 AM)BeyBladeUltimo Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2010  11:41 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Huh? Dark Wolf is bad. Unless you got the 2-pack.
yeah he was king of bad at first but i found new launch strategies and styles that make him stronger than any bey i had. like this on time he spun around the stadium so fast he was faster than my pegasis. i even made him a special move no lie.(and yes i got the 2 pack)

I meant that the only bey worse out of the box is Storm Aries. There is no saving Dark Wolf. I could beat it with a Bistool, after adding a 10 Balance weight disk..
(Dec. 30, 2010  9:16 AM)Megablader9 Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2010  3:20 AM)BeyBladeUltimo Wrote:

I meant that the only bey worse out of the box is Storm Aries. There is no saving Dark Wolf. I could beat it with a Bistool, after adding a 10 Balance weight disk..

killer gemios is worse out of the box than dark wolf, and dark wolf looks cooler
Bistool is amazing? Not a good example.
edit: NVM i see what you meant

i dont use the face bolt because my storm aries145rf cut it when i was doig my imitation of sora's launch ( epic fail). but i stilluse the clear wheel. oh yeah my first beyblade was a leone
My first beyblade was Spark-knight Grin It's pretty horrible and it's blade/attack ring is fairly useless and extremely fragile (I bought another Spark-knight due to one breaking after 2-3 battles XD). I still love and use the bitbeast/bitchip though Grin
Oh, and I believe I bought a green roller attacker on the same day. Apparently I actually bought 3??? LOL, I suppose those break easily as well, but I can hardly remember using it =/
my first bey was Flame SGTO. it brokeUnhappy i now have Earth VirgoSmile
haven't found it yet
(Oct. 26, 2008  6:44 PM)Gravity Fox Wrote: My first was possibly a dranzer F or Trygle.
Perhaps a dragoon S?
It was strange though, the tip was plastic, not rubber. Maybe my memory is just failing me

same with my dragoon s it was red plastic.. i only found out like 3 years after i got it that it was supposed to be blue rubber Tired ...... anyway my first beyblade was seaborg 2 which i traded for a driger v
First plastic: Dranzer S
First MFB: Storm Pegasus

(Jan. 11, 2011  6:46 AM)r4sketch Wrote: same with my dragoon s it was red plastic.. i only found out like 3 years after i got it that it was supposed to be blue rubber Tired

Are you sure it was a Dragoon S? Dragoon F had a red plastic tip.
Dark cancer was mine it was for christmas
First Plastic and only Plastic - Dragoon.
MFB - Storm Capri Speechless I knew nothing about beys and I mean NOTHING.
Plastic-Dranzer GT [am I right ?]
MFB - Dark Gasher CH120 FS (Hasbro)
Dark Bull H145 SD [ I made a Dark Bull CH120 SD from it (by mistake)]
Like everyone it was the Dragoon S [ Plastic ] , Driger MS [ HMS ] & Storm Pegasis , Rock leone n aries [ MFB ] [ got them at the same time ]
mine was an electronic dranzer which broke into pieces many years ago Unhappy
Plastic:dranzer V2
hms:phantom fox ms(i know its not that useful but i liked how it looked)
mfb:dark wolf(another bad decision)
My first? Well it was either a Driger or a Dragoon V , then I went into a Bey-hiatus for 7 years and then got my revival bey Flame Sagittario (because it was the only thing there) and then got addicted since then
I got my first beyblade Hidden Spirit Griffolyon on Christmas 2002 and even my Brother got his first bey Hidden Spirits Hayate, we both got them as presents, and after we battle'd our uncle who had Galzzy as a present. I had fun from the countless battles we had after and during Christmas.
First beyblade.. Driger S! XD
Dranzer V was the first beyblade I got after hiatus which gave to my cousin few weeks ago

Ahhh good times good times Smile
Now my very first original TT blade : hell kerbecs! Or is it meteo(which hasnt arrived yet)
actually it was Lightning Ldrago. Too bad it was GG(does that count?)

how cool is that? Starting the MFB era with a forbidden bey which I did not know before
XD
I was gifted a Driger F, ever since then i collected all Driger beyblades. still have my Driger G
. wish i knew where i had my Driger F though D:
(Jan. 24, 2011  11:34 AM)TastyTacos Wrote: First Plastic and only Plastic - Dragoon.
MFB - Storm Capri Speechless I knew nothing about beys and I mean NOTHING.

I don't remember my first plastic bey but I too choose storm capircorn and I knew nothing then aswell. Or I had to get dark wolf. Another reason I got storm capircorn is because it's my star sign.