First Beyblade Ever

Draciel Max (H-56) and Pink Dranzer S (but the base was Pink version of Galeon's)
Driger F
the 1st dragoon ever made wasnt even able to costumize the parts
My first Plastic was dragoon S. My first HMS was Einstein hopper . My First MFB was Earth Aquila
My first beyblade ever was the first ever dranzer to come out
(Jul. 25, 2010  7:38 PM)RockLeon Wrote: the 1st dragoon ever made wasnt even able to costumize the parts

Ultimate Dragoon?
Yes it was.
I think it was Draciel Metal Ball Defenser :T
Ha, mine was a fake TT Hongli Galeon which had an orange attack ring, blue circle weight disc and a blue SG bottom. I remember the difficulty I had trying to assemble it because the instructions were in Japanese and I kept thinking to myself that I might be missing something, LOL
i forgot what mine was they were fakes but my first real one was driceil engine gear and hws was flame sagittario
(Jul. 27, 2010  11:27 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: No Metal Wheel or Bottom?

It could the the Metal System Wolf? He probably meant Dark Wolf DF145FS though.
Yeah, that's what I assumed.
liek oh my, I just bought Libra T125 first bey ever!
Hah, I can see Mc Frown slowly becoming one of us MFB lovers.
Wing Attacker was my first Beyblade.
I vividly remember playing with it in a half-lit empty church as my parents set up for a communion photo shoot (they are photographers). I launched it on the stage, the floor, Some fuzzy boxes that my parents used as booster seats and the chairs, any place I could think of and it was so much fun!
I even remember launching it on the ground and then running around it until I started spinning myself till I fell.

Sometimes I start to cry from legendary memories like this that remind me of how special my childhood really was. And so much unforgettable moments along with my Beyblades. I even played it with my grandpa on his wedding anniversary before he died a few months later, It was the last time I saw him.

On the other hand my poor Wing Attacker was annihilated thanks to my brothers Seaborg 2
Now I only have a fragment of it.
[Image: 7285e243.jpg]
A Piece of a Shattered Memory.
my first beyblade was storm pegesus
i had an orange one. i remember it being halloween based. the type i forgot.it broke 2 days eariler.Unhappy
(Jul. 31, 2010  10:48 PM)mechabuster Wrote: i had an orange one. i remember it being halloween based. the type i forgot.it broke 2 days eariler.Unhappy

That would be Bump King
mine was a dragoon storm,yay.
Hmmm....
I can't really remember my very first Beyblade, it was most likely a knock off.
But one of my very early ones was Driger S, and it pwned everything.
My first Beyblade was Master Dragoon. It annihilated all. I've still got it. It's quite damaged though now. War wounds. It's been years since my last Bey-Battle. I'm more of a collector nowadays
My first Beyblade was my Wolborg, tragically the only part of it I have is the bit chip, everything else and all my other beyblades have dissapeared and I barely have any memory of them, its like I have Bey-Amnesia
Mine was a Dragoon S, MFB was Leone 145D.
hoygan porfavor me pueden ayudar soy español y me gustan los beyblades pero no entiendo mucho el idioma ingles