First Beyblade Ever

(Feb. 28, 2021  9:37 PM)Snowwinterie Wrote: my first ever beyblade SALAMALYON A-34

can you not necropost
First beyblade Ever Made was Tyson's bey: Ultimate Dragoon
My first bey was Ultimate Frostic Dragoon
I don't think I posted here but my first Bey was Flame Byxis Smile
For MFB, Galaxy Pegasus. (Bad choice for me. I was a little kid.)
For Burst, Hyrus H2 Yell Needle and Rocktavor R2 Down Spiral. (Terrible choices. They burst if you breathe too hard.)
(Nov. 16, 2021  5:17 PM)MrMister Wrote: For MFB, Galaxy Pegasus. (Bad choice for me. I was a little kid.)
For Burst, Hyrus H2 Yell Needle and Rocktavor R2 Down Spiral. (Terrible choices. They burst if you breathe too hard.)

you must've gotten faulty products
or i got a really good mold

My first bey was Phantazus p2 i later traded it for a deep caynox, never regretted that decision
(Nov. 16, 2021  6:00 PM)Beykid3.0 Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2021  5:17 PM)MrMister Wrote: For MFB, Galaxy Pegasus. (Bad choice for me. I was a little kid.)

you must've gotten faulty products

My first bey was Phantazus p2 i later traded it for a deep caynox, never regretted that decision

Galaxy Pegasus was fine, I was just a little kid and didn't know the performance tip wore down quickly.

Hyrus and Rocktavor were terrible, not matter what mold you got.
(Nov. 17, 2021  7:23 PM)MrMister Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2021  6:00 PM)Beykid3.0 Wrote: you must've gotten faulty products

Galaxy Pegasus was fine, I was just a little kid and didn't know the performance tip wore down quickly.

I must've got a god tier mold then, it would not burst'also yeah pegasus is kinda sus because of the tip
(Nov. 17, 2021  9:27 PM)Beykid3.0 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2021  7:23 PM)MrMister Wrote: Galaxy Pegasus was fine, I was just a little kid and didn't know the performance tip wore down quickly.

I must've got a god tier mold then, it would not burst'also yeah pegasus is kinda sus because of the tip

Highly doubt that but alright? Awesome.
(Nov. 18, 2021  5:06 PM)MrMister Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2021  9:27 PM)Beykid3.0 Wrote: I must've got a god tier mold then, it would not burst'also yeah pegasus is kinda sus because of the tip

Highly doubt that but alright? Awesome.

idk But mine was either really good or everyone else was trash
My first TT beyblade was Brave Valkyrie and for Hasbro it was the Rail Rush Battle Set(well I’m only a middle schooler so I didn’t see mfb because I was 1 when Metal fusion was dubbed)
(Nov. 18, 2021  10:37 PM)Beykid3.0 Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2021  5:06 PM)MrMister Wrote: Highly doubt that but alright? Awesome.

idk But mine was either really good or everyone else was trash

It doesn't even matter if they didn't burst. Hyrus had a terrible shape, and roktavor wasn't good for attack.
(Nov. 19, 2021  3:45 PM)MrMister Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2021  10:37 PM)Beykid3.0 Wrote: idk But mine was either really good or everyone else was trash

It doesn't even matter if they didn't burst. Hyrus had a terrible shape, and roktavor wasn't good for attack.

the molds do vary though
(Nov. 20, 2021  12:53 AM)Beykid3.0 Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2021  3:45 PM)MrMister Wrote: It doesn't even matter if they didn't burst. Hyrus had a terrible shape, and roktavor wasn't good for attack.

the molds do vary though

Roktavor can only be used in Burst Classic.
Ace Dragon was my first bey and it was only just about 2 weeks ago when I appreciated it more (I also bought a random booster along with it, it was Bushin Valkyrie 0 Unite'. It arrived first by a day but I don't count it lmao, still love it tho)
My first Beyblade was Driger Slash! Man I miss that thing.
My first beyblade was Glyph Dragon & Venom Diabolos, i bought them both at the same time, honestly kinda disappointing purchases but still fun
My first beyblade was tornado wyvern even though the atomic driver is kinda scratched ( it lasts about 15 seconds less) it was the best beyblade I ever had then when guilty Longinus got released It was the 2nd best out of 23
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/beybla...0201061230
this was my first beyblade
Dragoon S. I randomly found it at target and it looked fun. I had no idea what beyblade was at the time. Wound up getting Dranzer and a few others.
Metal Draciel was my first followed by Dragoon F shortly after, ended up more of a Dranzer/Driger fan over the years but those two hold a special place in my heart for sure.