Final Survive Discussion

OK, so my BB-108 arrived today, and I have decided to do a bit of testing with F:S, as I don't recall anyone testing it. I didn't have time to test MLD, so I'll do that later.

Lightning L-Drago
Gravity Perseus

Like I said, I don't have a lot of time. I will do tests with MLD and possibly Pegasis later. Please post your requests if you want to.
both combos got only great results on 230 combos (probably only due to the fact, that its height is 145 ish)
u should maybe try this with Flame Cancer F:S , it may become good in destabilizing (but, doesnt destabilizers need to be low :( )
anyway, thanks for the tests
EDIT: ill see if i can do tests once i get my BB:107 and BB-108, due to i have so much time on my hands
Destabilizers are best when they are low, but it still works when they are 145
F;S as a destabilizer might just work, but 145ish height might lower its power.
You know, you can check the "Disable Smilies" thingy so you don't have to use a semi-colon or something like that.

Anyways, I just some quick tests on Pegasis, and it couldn't even win once against MF-H Basalt Aquario 100CS...
Of course it won't win. Pegasis doesn't do well against rubber defence combos.
Hm, how many rounds did you do? I can see the percentages, but that doesn't necessarily tell us how many rounds were made.
(May. 07, 2011  3:35 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Hm, how many rounds did you do? I can see the percentages, but that doesn't necessarily tell us how many rounds were made.

I did ten rounds. Should I do 20?
The more rounds the better.
I think the new standard is 20 rounds.

I haven't had time to read this fully (doing an essay for uni), but the main weakness is the horrific stability of the Sharp tip, right? Do you think that after a lot of uses, if it become a bit more dull/worn, it might have better stability and therefore be properly useable?

Also, simple way of writing F: S is to put a space in it, like me Tongue_out That way, you can keep using smileys, because smileys are srs business Serious
@th!nk- Of course the stability would be improved if it wears down. But, it would also lose that final 'survival' ability. I mean it will considerably lose Stamina.
If only it was HF to SD or something like that...

If F:S doesn't KO when it's in HF mode, it's bound to lose, unless it's against 230. The F:S combo gets under 230 and pushes it to the TR and it circles around it at a very steep angle, and eventually Basalt will touch the floor and lose all its spin while S spins in the center.

Janstarblast If it was worn down, Stamina won't be a big issue because at the end, since you will either have knocked 230 off balance or wasted most of BD145's Stamina. Plus, Meteo L-Drago could save the day at the end. Correct me if I'm wrong.
(May. 08, 2011  1:42 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: @th!nk- Of course the stability would be improved if it wears down. But, it would also lose that final 'survival' ability. I mean it will considerably lose Stamina.

The S tip has horrible stamina though, due to the poor stability, so an increase in stability might actually increase it's stamina, or at least it's use in spin stealing.
Yup, sorry, I was considering solo spin-time here Tongue_out. My bad! Well, I know I am expecting too much, but only if F: S was HF to CS....
ok better than i expected but F/S still horrible but the ryuga is right it could work as a destableizer.
wow i thought this would do kinda good but those are low results.im thinking that the change from hf to s is what messes it up.
I think the F : S is awesome. It is just like the HF/S Bottom except easier to obtain and automatic
how could you think its good what if it doesn't change when you want it to.
Because it generally does change at a reasonable time, unlike HF/S which doesn't change at all...?

It's not a great part, but it's cool enough.