Final Fantasy

(Mar. 07, 2012  10:44 PM)Zain Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2012  12:14 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: Yuna?!?! she is pretty..but yeah..annoying..i prefer Rinoa..but sadly...FFVII end up pretty badly..
Tidus looks so she-male...he is the yuckest FF hero ever to me..XD

Yuna's not annoying! I feel they changed her character from FFX to FFX-2 though, it doesn't even feel canon to me. She became quiet different. Rikku is the most annoying female character to me.

Yuna in FFX had like a mix of innocence and beauty that none of the other heroines did... though the infamous laughing scene with Tidus still gives me nightmares.
idk..i dont really like Yuna...and i feels annoyed with too soft appearance and girlish..i guessed..not my type..XD haha
Tidus is least fan hero by me....too simple..unlike other FF hero..XD
(Mar. 03, 2012  1:21 PM)Dude Wrote: Final Fantasy X was really, really stupid and the characters are almost all annoying balls of excrement, with the exception of Auron and Lulu, but I found the gameplay to be very fun and easy to understand and the music, naturally, was really good. Kind of a mixed bag, really.

But yeah, the horrible story along with the characters that talk the most often (i.e Neither Auron or Lulu) ruined the game for me. Not the worst game I've ever seen (That would go to Ar Tonelica Qoga) but not one I'd be proud to have in my collection.

I can only fear what Final Fantasy XV will look like. Can they make the gameplay even more needlessly complicated and uninteresting than in FF XIII and XIII-2?

I thought the same thing about FF XIII i wanted the battles to be like kingdom hearts you know free to slash but hey when you only pay 15.23 you cannot complain
The only other one i own is FF:rings of fate for the DS i beat it so many times i used to know all the lines
If you want a game like Kingdom Hearts, buying a JRPG/JRPG-Action-Hybrid(or whatever the hell you want to call FFXIII) is a really bad move.
Okay, just gonna revive this thread and the Kingdom Hearts thread while I'm at it... E3 Has revealed more content for the highly anticipated Final Fantasy "Versus XIII" and turns out it's actually going to be FF XV (15). CGI looks rather damn impressive.

Link to the E3 video:
http://au.ign.com/videos/2013/06/10/fina...conference
Its been years since versus was announced hasn't it Confused My excitement for this game has slowly dwindled over time, but this trailer is damn cool and now I'm super keen all over again.

Too bad ill probably have to get the next console if I want to play ;(
more money money money money....
(Jun. 11, 2013  5:20 AM)Martensitic Wrote: Its been years since versus was announced hasn't it Confused My excitement for this game has slowly dwindled over time, but this trailer is damn cool and now I'm super keen all over again.

Too bad ill probably have to get the next console if I want to play ;(
more money money money money....

Versus was never officially "announced", it's been in production for a very long time though. It's now called Final Fantasy XV (15) rather than Versus XIII and yes it will be on the PS4, hah.
If you ask me, it's much better off being XV instead of Versus XIII. I'm pretty sure being associated with XIII is poison for the series, now.

That and the fact that, so many years after the release of the first XIII game, it's probably not relevant at all, anymore XD
(Please excuse the bump.) Here's a new trailer for FFXV. A demo for this game is to come with Final Fantasy Type-0 for PS4 and Xbox One, releasing in March 17, 19, and 20, 2015 in US, Japan, and Europe respectively.
IT'S SO GORGEOUS.