Fidget Spinning - The Anime Created By Takao Aoki

So I was just cruising through my Google Pixel's News Feed, when suddenly a story about Beyblade popped up. But it wasn't a story about the game we all love and play, it was about a new venture undertaken by the creator of Beyblade. His new anime, all about competitive Fidget Spinning, 'Spectrum Revolution Masters'.

I'll drop a link to the article. Would be interesting to see people's opinions on this one.

http://www.animemaru.com/beyblade-creato...-spinning/
(May. 15, 2017  11:47 PM)Syphon Wrote: So I was just cruising through my Google Pixel's News Feed, when suddenly a story about Beyblade popped up. But it wasn't a story about the game we all love and play, it was about a new venture undertaken by the creator of Beyblade. His new anime, all about competitive Fidget Spinning, 'Spectrum Revolution Masters'.

I'll drop a link to the article. Would be interesting to see people's opinions on this one.

I heard that this is just a troll thing. Also a bit peeved at the use of "autism" in the comments.
This is just a joke article, lol.

ᶰᵒʷ ʷᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵃˢ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᶜᶫᶦᶜᵏᵇᵃᶦᵗ ᵇᵉʸᵗᵘᵇᵉʳˢ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵃ ᵛᶦᵈᵉᵒ ᵒᶰ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵗʰᶦᶰᵏᶦᶰᵍ ᶦᵗ'ˢ ʳᵉᵃᶫ
(May. 16, 2017  12:01 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: This is just a joke article, lol.

ᶰᵒʷ ʷᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵃˢ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᶜᶫᶦᶜᵏᵇᵃᶦᵗ ᵇᵉʸᵗᵘᵇᵉʳˢ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵃ ᵛᶦᵈᵉᵒ ᵒᶰ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵗʰᶦᶰᵏᶦᶰᵍ ᶦᵗ'ˢ ʳᵉᵃᶫ

Are you sure about it lol.

But if that's the case then.

Beyhaahahhhahahahahahaahahahahahhaahahah. From yesterday I couldn't sleep thinking what in the world Aoki Sir is thinking lol
"Kagaya Kirizuto"
this is so fake xd but i would actually watch it if it was real
to anyone who needs to know it is obviously fake,
the year 2069
Kagaya Krizuto (Kazuto Kirigaya)

(May. 15, 2017  11:53 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(May. 15, 2017  11:47 PM)Syphon Wrote: So I was just cruising through my Google Pixel's News Feed, when suddenly a story about Beyblade popped up. But it wasn't a story about the game we all love and play, it was about a new venture undertaken by the creator of Beyblade. His new anime, all about competitive Fidget Spinning, 'Spectrum Revolution Masters'.

I heard that this is just a troll thing. Also a bit peeved at the use of "autism" in the comments.

the entire thing is an autism joke,
the fight to be on THE SPECTRUM
its called SPECTRUM revolution spinners
No, just no. No, no and no. Hell no.
I want to see a dragon pop out of a spinner
Or maybe tip switching instead of the centre where your fingers go so it can "battle". These worthless Fidget Spinners will no doubt be dead in 1 or 2 months, 3 if it's lucky.
There is no way that it's real, but if it is I am officially done with this planet.
I'm sure this is fake, clearly an autism joke, because fidget spinners are meant for kids with Autism, ADHD etc.
Uh, where I am really skeptical, it is that the mode was born not long time ago... And there is already an anime about it... They were really quick... Or it is just fake, but it still can be real, Idon't know ^^
(May. 16, 2017  5:56 PM)KiddLamy Wrote: I'm sure this is fake, clearly an autism joke, because fidget spinners are meant for kids with Autism, ADHD etc.

Honestly I feel it's a bit offensive, as it insinuates only autistic people can like Beyblade
(May. 16, 2017  4:36 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: There is no way that it's real, but if it is I am officially done with this planet.

It's the equivalent to Sony Pictures making that Emoji Film...

I am still wondering how people turned a toy made for Autistic people or people with ADHD as a trend... Let alone rub it in our faces by having millions of stands and shops forcing them down our throats. They even had the gall to make one package with Ginga Hagane! And I wish I was making that up...

EDIT: In case no one believes me, I have a photo of it.

[Image: 14979ra.jpg]
BE SURE TO SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON AND TURN ON NOTIFICATIONS FOR MORE CRAZy COMPETITIVE FIDGET SPINNER BATTLES
(May. 16, 2017  8:40 PM)Mitsu Wrote: BE SURE TO SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON AND TURN ON NOTIFICATIONS FOR MORE CRAZy COMPETITIVE FIDGET SPINNER BATTLES

Oh I can tell that there will be some Youtubers that'll do lots of Fidget Spinner videos to cash in on their success while the stupid trend is still hot.