February 2012 Giveaway: BB-126 Flash Sagittario 230WD - Passport Holders Only

There are still eight hours and forty-five minutes until the deadline, do not worry.
Oh yes, he was "in it to win it", and it shows!

Let's hope that Indian customs don't bring us any trouble and that your determination will make the item pull through their weird barriers!

The winner of a brand new, potentially awesome but oddly elongated Flash Sagittario is...

darkbull9999! Congratulations!!

Make sure to contact Kei to claim your prize, and post here to tell us your choice of Face Booster!

Until next month - Is everybody ready to face the super innovations of Zero-G in March?!
Congrats darkbull9999!

Hmm... which Face Booster will he pick? I'm dying to find out! Smile
Congratulations, darkbull999!
You are lucky to get something that burnt the top tiers in a 'Flash' Fire! Tongue_out *note the pun*
Congrats darkbull999! Nice pull! Smile
Dumb Rimshot

Congrats DrakBull999.
congrats man
note to self:dont act jealous
hope you enjoy saggitario
Congrats darkbull9999!!!
Edit: i feel stupid. congratz darkbull!
(Mar. 01, 2012  4:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Until next month - Is everybody ready to face the super innovations of Zero-G in March?!
yes ,ZERO G; we will wait for the next giveaway(s)
and congrats darkbull9999...!!!

oh my god!I am so happy I went crazy when i saw my name.Thanks everyone for the wishes

I would like face booster red please .
Congrats!!! and enjoy it.

Salute!!
(Mar. 02, 2012  10:28 AM)darkbull9999 Wrote: oh my god!I am so happy I went crazy when i saw my name.Thanks everyone for the wishes

I would like face booster red please .

Ahah, I completely forgot to properly give it to you.

As you walk around like a zombie drooling because of the surprise, you bump into the Face Booster RED which shatters on impact to reveal ...

The Bull Face! Wow, it seems that everything you write ends up happening. First, you entered this contest with super determination by posting : "I'm in it to win it", and you did. Second, you chose a Face Booster RED, and not only is the Bull Face red, but your own username is inspired from bull. Unfortunately there is nothing really left to see if your 'power' would continue.
congrats man
im so jealous Argh!
congrats DARKBULL9999 !
yor very lucky and Iam very jealous!
congrats!darkbull9999
Have a good day with flash sagittario
[/align][/font]EeeStupidWinkgreat job dark bull with many 9 s i hope i win next time
As Kai-V said, it's funny cause he got HIS OWN face (Bull)