Favourite non-Beyblade Youtuber

^
Maybe you should add more content to the OP... Wink

I watch Domics, Chadtronic, Swoozie and Dude Perfect mostly. Love the content of great animations for life stories from Domics and Swoozie, hilarious reaction videos from Chadtronic and epic stunts from Dude Perfect.
Domics, Einshine and The Anime Man are definitely some of my favorites. Smile

could have got the chance to meet Domz at Anime North this year, but was too busy drinking Ramune and eating everything green tea LOL
(Dec. 26, 2015  4:10 AM)Mitsu Wrote: Domics, Einshine and The Anime Man are definitely some of my favorites. Smile

could have got the chance to meet Domz at Anime North this year, but was too busy drinking Ramune and eating everything green tea LOL

If you ate a green tea Kitkat you might want to make sure I don't cut it out of your stomach.
Over 2000 subscriptions.
RoahmMythril, Game Chasers, Gaming Historian, Etc etc.
All the Youtubers so far except for RoahmMythril and Game Chasers are ones that i'm subbed to. .-.
Kwebbelkop, TWD98, Rachel & Jun, WubWoofWolf, Rafis, Osu Leaks!, jhlee0133, Chippy, HappyStick, The Game Theorists.

I like them all just because most of them are gods at certain games... Mario Kart, GTA 5, Osu... Rachel & Jun is where i learn new stuff about Japan, and game theorists is obvious, it makes me feel smart ;3

Just a side note but Kwebbelkop is like my Idol , love him so much, he had such a hard past, and seeing him so successful now is so heart warming, he is truly inspiring.
(Dec. 26, 2015  4:51 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: Kwebbelkop, TWD98, Rachel & Jun, WubWoofWolf, Rafis, Osu Leaks!, jhlee0133, Chippy, HappyStick, The Game Theorists.

I like them all just because most of them are gods at certain games... Mario Kart, GTA 5, Osu... Rachel & Jun is where i learn new stuff about Japan, and game theorists is obvious, it makes me feel smart ;3

Just a side note but Kwebbelkop is like my Idol , love him so much, he had such a hard past, and seeing him so successful now is so heart warming, he is truly inspiring.

I like Game Theory too, but I thought his last FNaF theory was really disappointing.
Me like KSIolajidebt, Vikkstar123 , Zerkaa , miniminter , Behzinga , Wroetoshaw, TBJZL ( pretty much all of the sidemen) also, Slamacow , ExplodingTNT.
(Dec. 26, 2015  4:48 AM)Carpet Carp Wrote: All the Youtubers so far except for RoahmMythril and Game Chasers are ones that i'm subbed to. .-.

Game Chasers is the best video game channel.
Either that or Gnoggin. Gnoggin>GT.
(Dec. 26, 2015  7:07 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2015  4:48 AM)Carpet Carp Wrote: All the Youtubers so far except for RoahmMythril and Game Chasers are ones that i'm subbed to. .-.

Game Chasers is the best video game channel.
Either that or Gnoggin. Gnoggin>GT.

GT was better than Gnoggin is now back before he got popular. I remember his Pokemon theories and such when he first got started. Whereas Gnoggin is now the better choice, old MatPat is better due to having a more well rounded comedy and brain juice show. Gnoggin on the other hand focuses more on learning.
I like the education of Gnoggin more.
Another reason why I love The Gaming Historian, or The Video Game Years.
RetrowareTV was a big part of my childhood.
I also like ProtatoMonster for Lol vids lels
ssundee is the best!
The moment when you don't know any of the youtubers posted on this topic.
My subscriptions basically all fall into one of a few groups:

-Music
-Parodies (dubs, YTP, MLG, abridged series)
-Gaming channels
-Dumb Gmod/SFM videos
-Animation / machinima

For music, I like Spectra, Evening Star and his alt, and Foozogz. There are many, many others I listen to, but I find myself listening to these three artists' songs much more often than other artists' works.

For parodies, BrocksDubs, SolarLight, Comrade Kush (offensive content warning, it is montage parodies), and the one and only LittleKuriboh.

For gaming, STAR_ and Jerma make hilarious videos, and there's also VanossGaming (god I feel so mainstream)

Eltorro64Rus, Genowhirl70, and theTig3r42 all make some really, REALLY strange Gmod videos... you have to watch them to understand what I mean XD (offensive content warning again, crude humor)

On a slightly more serious side of animation, TheWinglet, Ferexes, and Argodaemon all are fantastic with SFM, and Slamacow's Minecraft animations are both visually impressive and funny.
I know i've posted in this thread but it was such a short, limited list. Here Goes!

1. AMV channels:
2." Content Cop" Channels:
3. Reaction Channels:
4. Video Gaming Channels:
That's it.
Used to be big on the youtube thing I now just resort to woodysgamertag and a few others from the 2008 - 2013 Call of duty era haha!
Casey Neistat, Marques Brownlee, Unbox Therapy, Jonathan Morrison, Ralphy Cervantes, Matoma, Film Theory, CGP Grey, LastWeekTonight, Dom Esposito, Lew Later, and Wisecrack.

Casey Neistat is def one of my faves.
All of the Rooster Teeth and related channels (LetsPlay, Achievement Hunter, Funhaus, etc.)