Favourite School & College Subjects

I like science, its fun to argue with my classmatesSmile i usually win unless the ultra brain is against me u wanna know why i like science, Beyblades, PHYSICS, SCIence, PURE AWESOMENESS
Anything that required me to write stupidly long, in depth essays about dem wacky Russians and their beards.
(Jun. 10, 2011  5:57 PM)AnnieDuck Wrote: Anything that required me to write stupidly long, in depth essays about dem wacky Russians and their beards.
What school does this? I want to go.
(Jun. 10, 2011  6:04 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2011  5:57 PM)AnnieDuck Wrote: Anything that required me to write stupidly long, in depth essays about dem wacky Russians and their beards.

it's called "trying to be as absurd as possible in an essay about tolstoy in order to make it more interesting to write"
(Jun. 10, 2011  6:05 PM)AnnieDuck Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2011  6:04 PM)Deikailo Wrote:

it's called "trying to be as absurd as possible in an essay about tolstoy in order to make it more interesting to write"
And read, I'm sure.
mine are science art and history. HISTORY BECAUSE I CAN GET A 100 THE WHOLE YEAR without and anything below 92 grade.ART becuase im awesome at it and i have a gift(says my art teacher...).AND science becuase im a gifted science ...person(says my teacher)
Imma do favourite and Least Favourite Subjects.

Least: Art - I despise art not only am I horrible at it and have no Artistic Drive whatsoever my teacher is also an carp. Maths I hate it. Im bad at it aswell. My Teacher is also not my Favourite.

Favourite: Geography/History - So fun. Im pretty Knowledgeable about it. My Teacher is young and Nice.
English - My best Subject. Same teacher as Above. Science - Our Teacher pushes us. but in a Good way. She really gets Results and helps all of us.
phisics
technic design
science
i didn't very like english because i'm italian

W BEYBLADE
Does lunch count?, cause if it doesn't then I'd have to say math
You revived a thread that was inactive and a year old. Reported.
(Jun. 28, 2012  10:14 PM)Tech Wrote: You revived a thread that was inactive and a year old. Reported.

For a relevant post, and after being directed here in another thread by me.
^^haha

My favorite school subjects in order are Art, Science, then Language Arts.

I like Art because I am a good artist. I like Science because of some of the projects we do. I like Language Arts because I like writing funny stories that irritate my Language teacher. XD
definetly science and maths they are subjects that are shaping our future.
My favourite subject is technology, My teacher is a female who is nice, And she teaches me graphics designing when we have time.

Then after that I have science and history. In science we learn awesome information, and we get to learn a variety of information. History, is just awesome. We get to hear stories from the past and even watch movies! And we get to learn how people were back then.
I LOVE ALL SUBJECTS!
Seriously, school is awesome.
World History is best Grin
My favorite subjects:
  • Math
  • Islamiat
  • Science
So...English,Science,and art...I'm pretty good in these 3 and I find them quite interesting.

I carping hate math,though :\
I enjoy French, writing, dance and drama; probably my four best subjects and classes.

Shido-kun Wrote:I carping hate math, though

Agh, I feel you. Right now, I should be landing up with around a 60 percent average in it. I have a pretty big test on this one unit tomorrow, though, one that I'm really confident about. If I do successful on it, hopefully my average would move up to at least a 75/80.
(Jan. 18, 2015  2:52 PM)Shido Wrote: I enjoy French, writing, dance and drama; probably my four best subjects and classes.

Shido-kun Wrote:I carping hate math, though

Agh, I feel you. Right now, I should be landing up with around a 60 percent average in it. I have a pretty big test on this one unit tomorrow, though, one that I'm really confident about. If I do successful on it, hopefully my average would move up to at least a 75/80.

I love math though.. D:

My favourite subjects would be Math, Art and English (we write stories, do grammar, etc).
But the one subject I hate.. science. My average is 63% Pinching_eyes_2 Did a project and presentation on Friday so hopefully it boosted my mark..

No school for me tomorrow because it's report card day Grin
(Jun. 28, 2012  10:28 PM)Tri Wrote: ^^haha

My favorite school subjects in order are Art, Science, then Language Arts.

I like Art because I am a good artist. I like Science because of some of the projects we do. I like Language Arts because I like writing funny stories that irritate my Language teacher. XD

Mine have changed quite a bit since 2012, haha.

My favorite classes now are Biology 2 and Adv PE. Okay … so I do fall asleep everyday in Biology it is still the only class I learn in. Adv PE is fun because there is a regular freshman PE class at the same time and we always face them im dodgeball haha. Or we just lift.
My favorite classes are PE and (not anymore) Drawing. The reason i dislike my drawing class is because we don't even draw, and my teacher thinks my drawings have no potential. On the positive side, I passed my PE classes, they were really fun. Especially when my teacher thought at first I was a gang member, (I don't know why, maybe it was the hairstyle, now I look like Shido.) Then I blew away my PE teacher due to how skilled I was in running and all that tiring stuff.
(Jan. 19, 2015  5:47 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: The reason i dislike my drawing class is because we don't even draw, and my teacher thinks my drawings have no potential.

Your teacher really said that? I hope that doesn't discourage you from doing art later in your life... Anything can change and evolve into works of art. Like Einstein failed math when he was younger, but he was a highly regarded physicist.
(Jan. 19, 2015  5:47 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: My favorite classes are PE and (not anymore) Drawing. The reason i dislike my drawing class is because we don't even draw, and my teacher thinks my drawings have no potential. On the positive side, I passed my PE classes, they were really fun. Especially when my teacher thought at first I was a gang member, (I don't know why, maybe it was the hairstyle, now I look like Shido.) Then I blew away my PE teacher due to how skilled I was in running and all that tiring stuff.

Shido...You mean the character or @[Shido] ? It's kinda confusing,haha.
Exactly why I want Shido to be Midnight again. My teacher already discouraged me though, but now I draw all that revolves around gaming, my drawings are comparable to the Chibi art style. I do get genuinely get pissed off when someone says my drawings are cute though, which I myself find weird. I'll upload some drawings to dA and post links here.
Edit: Fine, you can call some of my drawings cute, but that's not even my intention. Not even my avatar is meant to be that way.