Gero
0%
Oolong
0%
Trunks
21.88%
Total: 100% 64 vote(s)
Dende
All forms of Trunks, GT Trunks should have been so much better though, same goes for Gohan in GT.
SS3 Goku is a big favorite.
Android 16.
Choutsu
(Sep. 14, 2009  6:17 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Surely you are not serious. He was so much better when he was younger.
He was stronger, not "better".

The moments with him and Goten or Videl beat out anything that Gohan did during Cell saga.
(Sep. 15, 2009  4:35 AM)Sam Wrote: He was stronger, not "better".

The moments with him and Goten or Videl beat out anything that Gohan did during Cell saga.

sif
so your saying his epic kamehameha isnt as good as the stupid stuff he does with videl and goten?i dont think so when hes older all he does is act like a goof ball and become mystic and get eaten by buu that isnt cool mannnnn
(Sep. 15, 2009  8:52 AM)Dirge Wrote: sif
so your saying his epic kamehameha isnt as good as the stupid stuff he does with videl and goten?i dont think so when hes older all he does is act like a goof ball and become mystic and get eaten by buu that isnt cool mannnnn

That's exactly why I didn't like him when he was a teen, the superhero part was really sad.
(Sep. 15, 2009  9:20 AM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: That's exactly why I didn't like him when he was a teen, the superhero part was really sad.

yeah i love dragonballz but whenever teen gohans on in the dvds i fast foward it till goku or vegetas on Tongue_out
goten and gohan were fail az they were ment to replace goku as the main charather and both failed hence goku coming back
I meant when he fought cell...i called it teen gohan as did the games. thats why i called it teen.
(Sep. 15, 2009  6:57 PM)JB Stardust770 Wrote: I meant when he fought cell...i called it teen gohan as did the games. thats why i called it teen.

Though he is not a teen. :\ Ever way, that is the gohan I like the most. Smile
(Sep. 15, 2009  6:57 PM)JB Stardust770 Wrote: I meant when he fought cell...i called it teen gohan as did the games. thats why i called it teen.

yeah hes only 12 when he fights cell well thats what the anime says cant rember if it says his age in the manga xD might read it again,and i was tlking about him in the buu stuff Tongue_out
(Sep. 15, 2009  8:52 AM)Dirge Wrote: sif
that epic kamehameha was just a kamehameha with goku encouraging him

that stuff with videl and goten was cute :3
oh and he is not supposed to be a "superhero", toriyama's son was a big fan of super sentai carp so he put in the ginyu force during freeza and saiyaman during buu
(Sep. 16, 2009  6:04 AM)Sam Wrote: that epic kamehameha was just a kamehameha with goku encouraging him

that stuff with videl and goten was cute :3
oh and he is not supposed to be a "superhero", toriyama's son was a big fan of super sentai carp so he put in the ginyu force during freeza and saiyaman during buu

pretty boring actully xD at least in the cell stuff he would fight and get the job done Tongue_out
I like Piccolo very much and Vegeta is the second!
haha piccolo has some swwweeet lines that almost rivil vegeta
(Sep. 15, 2009  9:31 AM)Dirge Wrote: goten and gohan were fail az they were ment to replace goku as the main charather and both failed hence goku coming back

I hate those twirps, so I see nothing wrong with this.
(Sep. 19, 2009  12:50 AM)To Wrote: I hate those twirps, so I see nothing wrong with this.

haha yeah gohan wasnt bad early one just whinny
when the buu saga started it got pretty terrible i guess akira toriyama was runing out of ideas he did want to end it way earlyer
(Sep. 19, 2009  12:50 AM)To Wrote: I hate those twirps, so I see nothing wrong with this.

Hey! Gohan wasn't that bad at first.......He just became lame. As for Goten, would have done better without him.
aha he made goten to replace goku and the reception for him wasnt good either the goku had to come back Tongue_out

i didnt mind goten and kid trunks in yo!son goku and freinds return
I like the Boo saga a lot, partially because it just shows how useless those twirps are. Also because it reflects a change back into the earlier DragonBall humor and action that I perferred to the Super Seriousness that became the later half of the manga.

I like Goku Jr. more then both of them.
(Sep. 19, 2009  3:35 PM)To Wrote: I like the Boo saga a lot, partially because it just shows how useless those twirps are. Also because it reflects a change back into the earlier DragonBall humor and action that I perferred to the Super Seriousness that became the later half of the manga.

yeah haha i preffer dragonball to dragonball z just because its funny and kid goku is so cute :3

the only bit that realy stood out for me in the buu saga was vegetas sacfrice it was like he had fully became good characther insteed of his anti hero manner up untill cell
Kid Goku was the best and most entertaining to watch for me :p
(Sep. 19, 2009  3:35 PM)To Wrote: I like the Boo saga a lot, partially because it just shows how useless those twirps are. Also because it reflects a change back into the earlier DragonBall humor and action that I perferred to the Super Seriousness that became the later half of the manga.

Lol i love the Buu Saga, but there were somethings that disappointed. The "Super Characters" not getting the job done, like SSJ3 Goku, Mystic Gohan, Gotenks and Vegito. I would've rather seen SSJ3 Goku beat Buu, instead of his Spirit Bomb.

Anyway my favourites are Goku and Vegito.
trunks ,bardock and gogeta super saiyan 4 ,(i have all the tenkaichi games xD)