1.56%
Gero
0%
Oolong
0%
Trunks
21.88%
Total: 100% 64 vote(s)
I was never into Dragoon ball Z really but I guess Goku was my favorite character.
Mr popo, hes awesome
Mr. Satan

(Apr. 19, 2009  2:30 PM)utsavkotrial Wrote: oh the manga is amazing and i certainly dont think it was aimed as kids. yamcha sees bulma naked and is haunted by her 'mounds'

It was serialized in a magazine aimed at children under 15. If you think DragonBall is bad in terms of content aimed at an older audience check out Fist Of The Northstar (Known in Japan as Hokuto No Ken), or rather don't. The first time I did, I got sick, although I saw bits of the much more violent movie.
gotta b gogeta 4 me but only his fusion reborn form that film was my fave however i do like gohan from the majin buu and fusion sagas
Gohan, Cell Saga.
Teen Gohan when he beat Cell with ONE hand lol then he got old and lame he was a beast when he was a kid.
I also really like Gotenks (goten and trunks fusion) He was like hey looks its buu lets beat him up lol and Future trunks his sword was epic.
lol teen gohan sucks he becomes mystic and just gets eaten by buu >_>
vegeta and goku are the best lol
"Teen Gohan" (video game term) was the one in the Cell Saga that went SSJ2.
Yeah thats the one i Mean Gohan in the cell sega he was awesome
LOL you do know he was ment to replace goku as the main characther but the response for him was pretty bad so they did goten that didnt work either so akira toriyama brought back goku
Man I wish there was this option but....

The Great Saiyaman!
Goku all the way...GT Saga last episode when he fused with the big dragon shenron and disapeared.
He was beast that episode.
Chocked_2 WHATTTTTTT! No Android 17 (Not Super Android 17)... Nuuuu! Crying

Android 17 was awesome in the Cell Saga.. Eee (LMAO when he battled Piccolo)
- CURSE YOU TO HELL, CELL.. FOR ABSORBING HIM!! Angry -

Because 17 wasn't in the poll i just voted for Trunks. Cute
(Sep. 04, 2009  9:15 AM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: Man I wish there was this option but....

The Great Saiyaman!

great saiyaman is terrible xD
its like a mix or a weaker gohan and captian ginyu Tongue_out
Tired Captain Ginyu was so annoying. Lmao.
Great Saiyaman... Bahaha he was Hilariously Terrible. Pinching_eyes_2 I laughed everytime I saw him. Haha.
(Sep. 05, 2009  2:37 PM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Tired Captain Ginyu was so annoying. Lmao.
Great Saiyaman... Bahaha he was Hilariously Terrible. Pinching_eyes_2 I laughed everytime I saw him. Haha.

hahaha yeah
gohan was a decent charather up untill after cell then he was a pretty terrible charather
Yeah.. when i saw Gohan put on that "Great Saiyaman" outfit for the first time.... Tired My respect for him went out the window and I laughed every time i saw him acting like a goofball in the outfit anddd when he was around Videl.
WHERE THE HELL IS GOTEN!? AND KID TRUNKS!?

Those 2 are my faves =D
along side TEEN GOHAN!
haha i never realy like gohan that much anyway i just thought he was cute early one :3
goku's always been my favorite esspically in dragonball sooooooo cute :3
(Sep. 06, 2009  12:20 PM)JB Stardust770 Wrote: along side TEEN GOHAN!

Surely you are not serious. He was so much better when he was younger.
Failed Fusion Dance Gotenks - The Fat One

(Sep. 14, 2009  6:17 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Surely you are not serious. He was so much better when he was younger.

He probably means the Gohan after the bowl cut, that Gohan is called Teen Gohan in video games.
Haha Gotenks Fushion dance... Fat and Skinny. XD I laughed at both. Pinching_eyes_2