1.56%
Gero
0%
Oolong
0%
Trunks
21.88%
Total: 100% 64 vote(s)
I used to absolutely love this show. Unfortunately come the Buu (*sp*) Saga I got frustrated with the 20 minutes of constipated grunting per episode, and decided to leave it.

Also generic as it may be Goku was the shiz. Followed closely by Gohan
Piccolo, Goku, Vegeta, and Roshi. In that order.
(Mar. 21, 2009  4:45 PM)Khel Wrote: I used to absolutely love this show. Unfortunately come the Buu (*sp*) Saga I got frustrated with the 20 minutes of constipated grunting per episode, and decided to leave it.

This^^^ Some kid in my first grade class made us believe he could actually fly/float about an inch into the air. XD

Anyway, I liked :
The guy(not the redhead one) android
The girl android(they were like 17 and 18 or something)
Krillin
Roshi/Yajirobe
Trunks but hes not on the list so i picked Gohan

EDIT: Future Trunks to be exact.
Truuuunks

He's the best, so I added him to the poll.
hell how did i miss him.

but for me its PICCOLO all the way! he is uber cool.
It's got to be Goku for me. I would say Gohan when he was younger, he really did kick cells arse but in the future he really sucks.
(Mar. 24, 2009  11:30 PM)Guitar_Legend Wrote: broly
his power is maximum

Now he was crazy strong.
Why do I see no tapion option? TELL ME NOW.

[Image: 1898.jpg]

He owns. =D
After watching the first couple episodes again after god knows how many years, I realized how awesome Master Roshi is. Perverted old man.
I love it when Kame-Sennin goes super macho!
lol i love gohan his always been my favourite. I hate how his so much weaker in gt Unhappy
Trunks is the best no mater what!!!
(Mar. 25, 2009  9:19 PM)Khel Wrote: After watching the first couple episodes again after god knows how many years, I realized how awesome Master Roshi is. Perverted old man.

Did you watch the episodes where it's just Kid Goku and Bulma? He's soooooo perverted in those episodes! xD
Krillin and Tien should be on this list to (well before alot of the other characters on your pole)
Vegeta has always been my favourite. I dont think dbz is the same without him.
(Apr. 16, 2009  5:00 PM)Pikachao Wrote: Did you watch the episodes where it's just Kid Goku and Bulma? He's soooooo perverted in those episodes! xD

oh the manga is amazing and i certainly dont think it was aimed as kids. yamcha sees bulma naked and is haunted by her 'mounds'
man i liked so many characters, but from the list posted id have to say trunks, in all ages and forms, but if we go into gt, id have to say ss4 goku and vegeta Grin